Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:18 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lucas was walking towards the woman who was suspiciously lurking in the water in wait. When he was in range he was splashed with salt water in a playful manner. Lucas did his best to block his face instinctively but still felt himself get water near his eyes. You sure you want to play this game with a guy twice your size? He teased, putting his hand in the air to show the difference in size between the two. Her next comment didn't seem to phase him although he could tell she was trying to get something out of him. Well I get to chose where. But it's getting a bit late so how about lunch tomorrow? I didn't get much sleep last night so...I could use a few extra hours. He said rubbing the nape of his neck. It felt a bit weird just talking about his day to day life with someone. Whether he knew them or not didn't make much of a difference. Lucas shook off the thought at the feeling of Sasha's hip bumping into his own. His dark eyes focused on the pinkette. Please, You think I'm some sort of emotional wreck? What do you take me for. He said with a sly grin, his fang-like teeth showing from beneath his lips. He plopped his hand onto the top of her head. Don't let yourself be easily fooled. Real emotion and what I just did are two completely different things. If you get easily tricked too often I might end up having more fun teasing you than you would with me. He said, feeling a bit of his more adventurous personality coming out. The longer he talked with the woman the more...Relaxed he began to feel.

Lucas was about to continue his teasing but soon enough Sasha was clinging to his arm like a scared child. His gaze turned to the area of water Sasha was staring at with such fear-filled eyes. Lucas did his best to bend down without dragging the pinkette along. His hand shot into the water, sitting under for a few moments before re-emerging with a small fish in it. How terrifying~ We'd better notify the authorities~ He teased with another grin. Lucas stood back up and looked at the woman's bright blue eyes. So where do you want to eat lunch at? My treat apparently. He said, trying to figure out where to go to eat. He wasn't exactly acquainted with the city just yet and didn't want to go searching for a good food place.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖"I have $400 in my pocket and $875 in the bank"
✖"I'm thinking about "..."
✖"I'm currently Single and I'm interested in No one"
✖"Right now, I mentally Stable or Unstable"
✖"I'm currently with Sasha and located Beach"
✖"Currently I'm wearing Swimming"

User Image
OOC:
No Prob! I know the feeling xD

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Beach Bound w/Bathing Suit ║ Inner Bubble: It touched me! Make it stahp!! ║ Bank: $676.45 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Eyes still wide, she blinked rapidly as she watched his amazing reflexes to catch the fish that had apparently been the thing to touch her. Wow! She never would have guessed how fast he was with how lazy he seemed. Feeling his body straighten, she looked back up at him and puffed her cheeks out in a pout, huffing to signify just how ‘upset’ she was with his teasing of the situation. They were in the ocean, you never know what could be lurking beneath the water! Slowly climbing off him and setting herself back into the water, she thought about his inquiry about their food. Or rather, it’d be her food since she was getting to choose. They didn’t have to do lunch today, she didn’t mind; tomorrow would be just as good. However, tomorrow she had to work so lunch for her would be different than today. “Well, there’s the sandwich shop here on the beach,” she suggested, but she wasn’t sure about many other places. Downtown was sure to have more of a selection but really, she hadn’t done a whole lot of exploring; it was all work or some random adventure, or staying home. She needed more friends. “But I’m not really sure, I’d have to check my phone for what’s around here…” she trailed off as she brought her knees up and let herself swim around as she thought. Turning back to him, she tread water as she looked up at him, trying to avoid the glare of the sun from his dogtags. “I want you to enjoy it too, so what do you feel like having?” Something Sasha was notorious for, thinking about other’s well being more than her own. While she was a ball of sunshine, she would drop everything if someone was in trouble in some way; especially people she cared about. Even it it was something as innocuous as making sure they enjoyed themselves in the same environment, Sasha felt like everyone needed to know someone cared.

Taking a moment to look away from him, focusing her attention on something other than Lucas, she let her blue eyes scan the beach. There was a small family building sandcastles, the dad taking pictures to remember the day. Down a little further was a couple under an umbrella that looked like they might be having a makeout session, she couldn’t really tell. There were some teens along the beach, one seemed to be getting comforted by another, and one that looked to be in a type of Iron Man suit. That was pretty darn cool! Making sure Domino hadn’t run off and was keeping his relative cool, blue eyes flickered back over to the couple under the umbrella, just one of those things you can’t take your eyes off. It made her realize just how pathetic she was, remembering all the conversations with her mother at the same time. She was going to be twenty-six soon and she’d never even had her first kiss. Sasha’s brows furrowed as she dropped her gaze to the water, chewing on her cheek. Oh well! Mentally shrugging, she returned her focus back to Lucas. Letting herself drop a little further below the waterline, she jumped back up and spit another stream of water at him playfully. It was still a gorgeous day out! Just because he was still tired didn’t mean he should waste it! "Don't be a troll, Lucas! Enjoy the day with a friend," she exclaimed with a bright smile.

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:59 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

"If only I could change the past......."

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Celeste blinked a few times trying to remember what she had been doing and then she remembered. "I came out here to see the beach and the ocean." She looked down. "This is my first time seeing one." She looked up when and he had offered to keep her company. She bit her bottom lip and chewed. "I would......I would really like that." A smalls smile the shy one that she normally did when something made her happy. She tucked some of her raven black hair behind her ear.
☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪☪

"............In reality the past has changed me."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

↗ ↘↵Such a little glow I give
↗ ↘↵Yet you know no difference
↗ ↘↵It's not like you could see the difference
↗ ↘↵When eyes can't see the truth

┃Ⓟersonal Ⓘnformation┃
➬ Feana Terra ➬ 20 ➬ ProfileHow'd I end up here? ➬ Journal Entry ➬ Music Choice
┃Ⓘnventory┃
➬ Money ➬ Personal Items: House keys. Thats about all
┃Ⓡ elationship Ⓢtatus┃
➬ Single
┃Ⓛocation┃
➬ The beach
┃Ⓒompany┃
➬ No one
┃Ⓒurrent Ⓒlothing Ⓞptions┃
Clothing
ⓄⓄⒸ:
GMassacre
I am so sorry! I had some stuff to do and forgot to post > - <

↻↜┏━━━━━━━━━┓↝↺

❝Feana took a deep breath in, smelling the salty fragrance of the ocean as they crashed on shore. The female stood at the edge of the shoreline, still and unmoving as she just breathed the ocean air. Feana tilted her head to the side, gazing around as she did so. Well clearly she couldn't see, but it gave her the feeling of she could, and it made her day slightly better. It was a rude awakening, waking up everyday with no eyes, literally, but that was something she had gotten over a while ago. She was doing well with covering the fact that she, literally, had no eyes. The silky blindfold that wrapped around her eyes. Not only was it a comfortable object, but she deemed it quiet stylish. At least she's trying with style, the poor Adza knew little to nothing about fashion. Heck she's never worn shoes until just recently. She prefers her bare feet though, and ontop of all this, she wasn't aware of how badly she was scared, nor where the scares where.

Feana knew what she had gone through, it replayed over and over in her mind. She clearly remembers the faces, the voices, but Feana wasn't mad. After everything had ended, ended being that she was taken from the tree and casted away to this neat little town, she held no grudges. She didn't want revenge, no, she just wanted peace of mind, and to live joyfully. But she knew that would never happen. Not when fragments of the torture she had endured was still there, day and night. When Feana was on the tree she tried countless times to somehow heal herself, but no matter the way, no matter the difficulty, she never got it to work.

Feana sighed quietly, the breeze felt nice didn't it? It reminded her of a spring day, before she was trapped on the tree. The smells of the flowers that bloomed, the petals that falls from the sakura trees. The puffy clouds she would see whenever she opened her eyes. The breeze reminded her of the peaceful home she used to have. It cause the small girl to smile and raise her hand into the sky, wanting to feel the warmth of the sun, wanting to feel the breeze between her finger tips.❞

↻↜┗━━━━━━━━━┛↝↺

↙↖ Would it matter if I was here or there
Just as plain as a line: From one end to another
Repeating over
Andover

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:27 pm
☪.。.: Vellan Brightblade :.。. ☪

o==[]::::::::::::::::>Dual Wielding Vampire Extraordinaire <::::::::::::::::[]==oUser Image
—(•·÷[ A real nice guy ]÷·•)—[✖] ---Weapons
Mood: Calm
Money: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοoo)̲̅$̲̅]
Theme: Superheros
PrincessLeafra

Vellan nodded then bowed when she agreed to let him accompany her. He stood up and started a slow walk away from where she had her break down, hoping that she would follow so they would be able to talk. "So, have you heard about the legend of this place?" Vellan turned just in time to see her tuck some hair away and he couldn't help, but smile again. She was cute and fragile, that was a new thing for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Katheryn Celeste Holmes
~25~ ~Single~ ~Demisexual~ ~[Occupation]~
Wearing
$$- 1,000
With- No one
OoC-Totally okay, I get it~.

X
X
X
X
X
X

Your body is made of the same elements that lionesses are built from.
Three quarters of you is the same kind of water that beats rocks to rubble, wears stones away.
Your DNA translates into the same twenty amino acids that wolf genes code for.

Katheryn hadn't been walking long, may half an hour, probably less. She normal would walk a lot longer then that, though, she liked to spend the majority of her time outside so this ended in three hour walked, she was content with this though. About 15 minutes into her walk she smelt salt in the air and knew she was at a beach, or at lest close to one. She didn't go to the beach often, mainly because the last time she had gone while being blind she stepped on a huge piece of glass and had to go to the hospital to get it removed and get stitches. She shuddered at the reminder but kept walking forward, tapping her cane to the left and right of her util she wondered into the sand in the cane was rendered useless. She sighed a lot for a moment, this place seemed rather clean, from what her other senses told her, she supposed their would be no harm done. She folded up the cane and tucked the heel of her heels into them then tucked the pairing under her arm and walked along the sand. With her free hand she pushed her sunglasses up the bridge of her nose, them having slid off a bit when she bent over to remove her shoes.

Kathy walked forward, only stopping when her feet where met with wet sand and quickly after cold water the went to her ankles. She let out a tiny squeal and took only a step back, so that the water would only barely cover her feet. She picked a direction, turned and walked. She wondered what was around her, she hadn't bumped into any stands or people, she she guessed the beach was relatively empty. There was a faint smell of flowers, she couldn't pin the exact flower but she was sure it was lovely, plus there was a faint breeze, nothing to extreme as there normally would be at a beach but instead calming and mellow.

When you look in the mirror and feel weak, remember,
the air you breathe in fuels forest fires capable of destroying everything they touch.
On the days you feel ugly,
remember: diamonds are only carbon.
You are so much more.

Kumiko Fujiwa

GMassacre

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste tilted her head to an angle she had never heard of a legend about the place and she was now curious. "No I have not tell me about this.....this legend." She began to follow Vellan. She had wondered about the name when her neighbor had mentioned it and it did sound kind of funny but she had never thought to even think why it was called that. She eventually removed her sweater jacket revealing her back and the dress that showed more of her scars. She still felt really uncomfortable about them but it was getting hot for her. She was ready for other people to start starring and talking saying 'oh that poor girl' or 'what horrific scars'. She looked down as she walked closer to to Vellan.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

(Sorry if this is short I am on lunch and don't have a lot of time.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 pm

o==[]::::::::::::::::>Dual Wielding Vampire Extraordinaire <::::::::::::::::[]==oUser Image
PrincessLeafra

Vellan smiled and grinned when she took her jacket off, but frowned a little when she looked down a little scared and stepped closer to him. Folding his arms he cleared his throat. "Well there's an island just off the coast of Soleil called Mykronos. Apparently if you think you found your true love, you and your lover can go to the island and there is a fruit there." Vellan patted Celeste's head gently stroking her hair. "If you and your lover eat the fruit, mouth to mouth, together no splitting. It's rather intriguing."  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:45 am
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste looked up when Vellan mentioned about the island and the fruit and then saying it was interesting. "What happens if they do and they are meant to be together. Is that why your hear?" She suddenly looked down her cheeks flushing a pink, embarrassed that she had asked that. It was after all none of her business as to why he was on the island. "Sorry that was rude of me to ask you that." She would like to go there but you had to go with your true love. She questioned who would love her and her ugly back and scars. She waited for Vellan to answer her the first thing she said. She began to play with some of her hair but running it through her hands as she thought to herself that no man in their right mind would want someone that was broken like her. She began to chew on her bottom lip.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:49 pm

PrincessLeafra

Vellan turned and stopped looking at Celeste bite her lip, taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger he pulled her eyes up to meet his. "Celeste, stop worrying about your scars." Undoing his tie he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it open so she could see the dozens of scars all over his body. "They aren't that bad." He offered her a smile and slowly buttoned up his shirt and redid his tie. "If they eat the fruit apparently they get visions of their future together and no..." He grinned again finishing up his shirt. "No I came here to get away from the past and try to get a clean slate."  

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image
Celeste Montgomery

Celeste looked away. "I guess we have something in common then." She could feel her heart pounding in her chest and she could not control it. She was afraid of what was wrong with her, was it something to do with her past or was it something new all together. A breeze blew by playing with her hair and pushing some into her face. Hearing that scars are not that bad she looked up at him her eyes a of sadness and hate. "Tell that to the last person who told me they make me look ugly which was about one to two years ago. She quickly looking down and turned away to look at the ocean. The scars that were visible were marked every which way due to the whipping. There were some that were thicker than others and some that looked like they well lets just say they were too horrific to describe. She wrapped her arms around her body trying not to think about her back.

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:12 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤
( ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

GMassacre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

today had been much better then the last. He had woken up with a pretty okay feeling and once he had eaten, showered and put some caffeine in his system the pretty okay feeling became just an okay feeling so he decided to make the most of it, and the most of today. So after getting dress and deciding what he had wanted to do he slipped G into her collar and clipped on her leash and onto the beach they where!

The walk to the beach was long but worth enough of the trouble Mish hoped. He had brought a towel and a tennis ball but not much else, nt planning to spend all day here. After a while of mindless running and playing they would go out and eat, maybe come back but likely go home and nap together. And yes he napped with his dog, so what! He couldn't help it, he hated the puppy dog look she gave him when he wasn't aloud on the bed and he was just a huge sap, eat him.

With sand and ocean in sight G went a little crazy, tugging at her leash until they where at a reasonable sprint towards ocean. "Yo hold on a minute will you." Mishka said, giving the leash a gentle tug, G looked back at him with a dopey look, tongue lolling out the side of her mouth and her eyes shinning with joy and excitement, Mish smiled. He unattached the leash to the collar and made a swift hand gestured towards the water. "Go on then ill catch up." He told her, starting to take his shoes off so he could run in the sand, G started running. He soon followed after her, socks in his shoes, shoes and leash in his hand. He dropped them a reasonable distance from where they would be playing and showed G the tennis ball, the mutt smiled and bowed forward, barking. G through the ball to the left and into the water, G ran after it more then pleased, Mish followed shortly behind.

User Image
╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| Bartender at Neon Lights ||
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Gladiator] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC-] ||

[quote"oOo Tragic Melody OoO"]

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
User ImageProfile: x Status: Single Style: Beach Money: $950 Charlie: x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Annabelle smiled a bit as she walked the short distance from her home in Etoile to the beach. Talking to Jason yesterday had been pretty nice and now she was almost certain that she would have a friend! Well... A human friend. Smiling a little to herself, she then felt a tug at the leash she was holding onto. Looking down, she then laughed a bit as she saw Charlie looking up at her with an excited look. Smiling a bit, she giggled softly. "Calm down speedy. We're almost there." She said, earning an excited bark from the puppy. As they neared the beach, Annabelle saw that there was a man there with another dog. Annabelle smiled softly before Charlie started going nuts. Another dog! It was like the most amazing thing in the world for the puppy. Annabelle chuckled a little bit and shook her head a little. "I know you want to play." She said, but she wasn't sure if the other owner would appreciate having the ball of golden fur barreling towards him and his dog.

As she neared the sand, Annabelle stopped and took off her sandals, carrying then as she walked along the beach. Glancing at the man and the other dog, Annabelle smiled a little before she and Charlie went a few feet down the beach and stopped. "Okay Charlie. Sit." She said, smiling as the puppy sat. "Good girl." She said, patting the puppy's head and kissing her nose, giggling as Charlie licked her nose. Annabelle then slowly unhooked the puppies leash, smiling as she didn't run off to see the other dog (yet). "Good girl." Annabelle said before she pulled out the puppies toy. "You want it?" She asked. Charlie stood up and started yipping excitedly. "Get ready... Go get it!" She said as she threw the ball as hard as he could towards the water. It landed with a splash and floated on the surface. It wasn't long before there was a bigger splash as Charlie barreled into the water and swam after the toy. Grabbing it, she then swam back to the surface. Shaking off, she then growled a little as Annabelle tried to grab the toy. "Charlie." Annabelle said before she shook her head as the puppy shook her head then ran away, stopping a few feet away, she lowered the front half of her body, dropping the toy, she barked. As soon as Annabelle approached though, the puppy would pick up the toy and run.

As she ran after the golden ball of fur, Annabelle knew exactly what Charlie was doing. She was trying to run closer to the other man on the beach so that she could play with the other dog. Annabelle was going to watch the other's reaction though, since she knew some people didn't like having strange dogs running up to them and their pet. Even though Charlie had her tags and all of her shots, she didn't want to anger anyone.

OOC: Your quote didn't work btw.

GMassacre

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

GMassacre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Mishka Dmitri Ivankov
╼ Love isn't soft like some poets say.
Love has teeth which bite and the wounds never close.
-Stephen King ╼

G had ran into the water completely willingly, Mish only went in ankles deep as to not get his shorts completely soaked 'cause he had forgotten to get another pair. But G could care less, she dipped herself under the water and beached out catching the ball in her mouth. She swam back to Mishka till her feet met the muddy sand, then she ran. She dropped the ball at his feet and sat her wet self down in the water, panting lightly tail lashing back and forth splashing water ever where. Heavy drops of salty water dripped from her chin and chest and one ear was inside out, the other flopped down. Misha smiled laughing lightly, crouching down to ruffling up the dogs ears which got him a confused look. He picked up the ball, which thankfully had yet to be dragged in bu the tide, and raised it up to G, booping her on the nose with it. He dog jerked back, confused look growing and Mishka laughed again, waving the ball eye leave to the dog. "You want the ball?" He asked in a pitch a little higher than his normal voice, 'cause there was no harm in baby talking a dog. G seemed to completely understand the question, she jumped to all fours and bounced from side to side barking happily. "Alright then." Mishka started, slowly standing up and pulling his arm back, "Go get it!" He exclaimed, throwing the ball the length of the tide, watching G turn around and bolt towards it.

He placed his hands on his hips and watched his dog chase after the bright green ball. It hit the floor bounced and G failed to catch it but jumped and succeeded. She turned back and trotted back to Mishka until she stopped and looked more past him, tail stopping. Mish cocked his head to the side and turned his upper body a little to see behind him, he saw a girl with red hair running after a little bundle of golden fur which he could only guess was another dog. Crap, the last time G had seen another dog has been... well he didn't know actually. He would say two years but he knew Roman took G to dog parks regularly. G barked and he turned back to her watching as her running picked up again. "G, no, stop. Leave them alone." He yelled to the dog, running towards her. Honestly he could care less who played with them but he didn't know how the other owner felt and it could all end pretty bad. When he was close he started to slow down a little. "G, stop and s-" He started, getting cut off when G ignored him completely and ran in between his legs completely knocking him off balance, he fell forward, hardly catching himself more just stopping his fall with his hands.

G kept running though, completely ignoring her owner and running to the smaller K-Nine, the only thoughts running through her mind being "Dog, dog, dog, dog!" She ran to the small dog and let out a playful, muffled bark around the ball. She dropped into a bow and shimmied from side to side, tail wagging back and forth. She dropped the ball between her two front paws and rested her chin on the worn slobbery thing, challenging the smaller dog to a game.

Mish on the other hand grumbled bitterly and pushed himself off the ground and dusted off his hand, spinning back on his heels and ignoring the sand that bit into the soles of his feet. By the time he had started his feet to move again G was already taunting the poor puppy. God he hoped the owner wouldn't get all pissy with him. He sighed heavily and started up a slow run back to his dog. "G, dammit." He called when he was a little more then halfway their, angry words but they where spoken gently. Despite this the dog completely ignored him and instead bounced around like a lunatic. He ran a little faster stopping when he was by her side, patting her on the butt, which got her to sit, and dropping to one knee wrapping an arm around her chest readying himself to heave her up. He looked up at the owner and waved his free hand to her in a kinda hello-but-sorry gesture. "Sorry about that, she goes a little nut 'cause she's spoiled and thinks everyone in this world is her play mate." He explained in a bitter sweet tone, snapping his head to G to scold her but being a dog and not understand she just licked him in the face, two long, slobbery streaks. He groaned. "No, G, 'com on." He grumbled, rubbing what he could of his face into his sleeve.

User Image
╼ & will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after?
I will not, for no one ever does.
But there was happiness.
& they did live.
-Stephen King ╼
|| Bartender at Neon Lights ||
|| 34 ||
|| Single ||
|| Attire ||
|| Interested in-[N/A] ||
|| With-[Gladiator] ||
|| Currency-[1,000] ||
|| Profile ||
|| [OoC- redface Sorry about that!] ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games