Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:01 pm
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Shocked.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

This was the kind of weird and unpredictable thing she was talking about. Something that would make her cringe and rethink what was going on right at that second. Coughing out what was left of the fiery vegetable, she rubbed her mouth with her bubble covered hand and shook her head slightly. Hopefully he was saying he just hired him - because she would have at least liked to have a conversation about this. Sure, they made plenty of money for him to do that, but still. It's a matter of being a whole in the marriage. Clearing her throat, she tried to talk again, another croak of a sound coming out before she clamped it shut. Even if she didn't talk about it, she did it out of respect, it didn't mean she wasn't curious. Sure, she expected this day to come sooner or later, but the more she thought about it, the more bitter the subject became. Maybe it was just the term "abandoned" that made her so irritated. She had been absolutely sympathetic to his situation, crying like a baby the first time he ever relayed the story on that rainy day. But to know that there was that fleeting possibility that they really had just abandoned him for no reason made her relinquish any hope for them down beneath her skin. Swallowing once more, she rearranged herself, sighing slowly between parted lips.

Well, she supposed it was better for him to at least talk to her before disappearing off. She'd much rather know it was coming instead of seeing him with a duffel bag around his shoulder telling her he'd be back in... Would he be leaving? Or would the private investigator just relay the information via phone number? Or... Her heart ached at the thought of him leaving during her pregnancy. If he did leave, when would he? The one piece of chicken that settled in her stomach was beginning to clamber its way back up the walls and towards her throat. One last hard swallow and she inhaled, opening her mouth to speak again. "What will you do then...?" She muttered quietly, staring down into the Chinese to-go box at the bland colors peering back at her. Her appetite had managed to diminish, completely disintegrating into nothing but unneeded thoughts. She still needed to eat... But her hand only toddled the box back and forth to watch it fall and curve against the edge before being flung to the other side. What would he do? Invite them into their family? She pressed the tip of her tongue firmly against the top of her mouth in distaste. It would be like trying to become friends with Lillian. A possibility, no, a nightmare she was not ready to come to terms with.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 pm
INN EAGAN

Naked ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

What would he do then? She asked it like he was magically gonna leave her alone after finding them, if they were ever found. Really, he had no clue what he'd do though. He'd never had to deal with something like this. Okay, technically he had considering it was bound to happen one day. But that didn't make it any less nerve wracking. Sighing, he tilted his head back against the rim of the tub to once again stare up at the ceiling. "Come home. It's not like they're important to me as a family. They're just the people who made me and I want to meet them," he replied rather emotionlessly, which for Finn, was never heard of. Every thing he said had an emotion behind it. However, this particular subject was always a bitter one for him.

Sitting back up, he pushed his lips to one side before wrapping a finger around her chin and turning her head so she'd look up at him. Looking into those purple swirling eyes of her, he smiled at her lovingly. His large hand cupped her cheek, his thumb rubbing across her cheekbone, "Bree, you and our baby are my only family. Those people, they're just responsible for making me. My home is wherever the two of you are," he told her in a hush, tender tone. Leaning down a little, he gave her lips a lingering peck before letting his thumb ghost over her lips and wrapping her into his embrace.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:48 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Confused; Bitter.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

That didn't at all answer her question. Parting her lips, she pondered over what he might be thinking, quieting the background noise around her. She wasn't asking if he'd stay there with them - it was obvious, for the most part, that he wouldn't. Well, he better not. Especially if it meant doing it during her pregnancy. The last thing she needed was for him to disappear in the last critical stages while she was on bed rest. Lulling her head to the side, her now dampened curls fell sideways, gaining a few bubbles up along the inches of the end strands. Of course he would come home. Unless it had crossed his mind not to for a while. She closed her eyes, feeling his wet fingers graze along her chin, making her turn her head in response. Her eyes flickered away from him before meeting his golden gaze. Quietly, her heart pounded in her chest, slamming against her rib cage like a school girl being touched by her crush. Even through all of the mellow feelings, she could still feel that love for Finn fumbling its way through every inch of her skin.

Though one thought couldn't help but lounge it self across her mind. If he found no interest in them after all these years, then what was even the point of this? To come to terms with something he obviously didn't care about? It made her wonder if maybe he had done pondering in his free time, a secret part of him wanting to find out exactly why he was cast to the streets as a foster child. She closed her lips, face glittering with a layer of smooth, wet warmth. She couldn't twist like this right now, it was putting too much strain on her rib. And so, she turned onto her hip, letting the bone slip against the porcelain on the bottom of the tub and curled her legs in to herself, her cheek against his chest and her legs in his lap. "That's not what I'm asking..." She murmured, still feeling that sour taste on the edge of her tongue. "Will you forgive them if they explain...?" She rose a hand to play along with the water, a small mount rising and building itself through the hill of bubbles. They slipped away as she created a small, makeshift water fall that drizzled back into the tub without her so much as touching it. "What if they apologize... Then will you bring them back here to our family...?" To be honest, even if she would, she didn't want to welcome them in to have that chance of them disappearing without a trace.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:04 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Resting a hand against her shoulder as she shifted around to rest against his chest, Finn sighed. He honestly, had no clue. He didn't know what kind of people they were so there was no real way to answer her. His thumb rubbed along her shoulder slowly, mindlessly, as he thought about it. Maybe he wanted to know if he'd turn out like them. Like once his baby was born, would he instantly run away like a frightened animal? What made them abandon him in the first place? Then again, what if they were nice people and just victims of circumstance? Perhaps, at the time, they couldn't take care of a baby and thought it best. Or maybe they were scared. He didn't even known how old they were when they had him. What if they were dead by now?

"Ya know, I really don't know," he replied with a sigh. He was a rather forgiving person, it was entirely possible that he might; depending on what they told him. But to go twenty-one years without a single word? Maybe he couldn't no matter what they said. Until he knew, he really had no answers to give her. "It's doubtful. In fact, it's not even a question I would have asked them. If...If I were to be truly honest about it, I don't want them to be apart of our family. I just simply want to know who they are. The kind of people they are and where I come from."

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:10 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Thoughtful; Bitter.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

A smug satisfaction settled to the bottom of her throat, swallowing any snarky retorts back down from whence they came. If he let them into their family, then that would be fine. But she most certainly would not warm up to the idea of having abandoned people around. The situation only continuously reminded her of Lillian and Tyrese. There was always a way to contact someone if you tried hard enough. Especially for people famous enough like them. Finding a blood relative... That was different, if not a little more difficult. Slowly, she turned herself away from him, leaning her shoulder blades into his back while her hand ceased in the waterfall, making it splatter back down into the abyss of the filled tub. "Mmm." Maybe it was just the anger of the last two days rearing the faint outline of its ugly head right against the surface of her skin. Or perhaps it was the thought of knowing someone could just up and leave their kin without a single notice of what had happened to them. In her mind, he was a true orphan. He didn't originate from anywhere and he wasn't required to stay in any one place. His parents had ceased to exist in her mind. Though if she played it out right in her fantasies... They were caring, loving, nurturing, and free spirits. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't. But it wasn't for her to decide on whether he wanted to know them.

Now if he brought them back here - that was another case entirely. She didn't want to see them, much less know of their existence. It was harsh, yes, but she enjoyed knowing her family reached out to Finn to make it his own. And even though he never fully accepted it, which always made her chest wrench in agony and broken hope, at least they were there for him. He may not like it, but they were. Her mom and dad had gladly brought him into their home with hugs, kisses, and kind words just to know that he was welcome. She sighed. This bath was turning more dreadful by the more this conversation happened. Was there no one safe place she had anymore? Her office was gone. She had moved on from it once and for all, packing away any Chemistry related items into a box in their bathroom clothes closet. Put away and out of sight for good. Perhaps she needed to learn a new hobby, something to push her mind into to get the strain of giving up her dream job out of her mind. It wasn't like she could go to the beach. Not when the water was dropping as quickly as it was. Maybe an instrument... She could always have her father teach her the acoustic like he wanted to. Or maybe even pick up some piano lessons somewhere. Regardless, it had to be something to get her mind off of the stress. Stress was bad for the baby. And there had already been enough s**t to put her in a bad spot. She placed the box of chicken back on the side of the tub, away from the water so it wouldn't tip over and fall and pushed her limbs back underneath the surface. For now.. She would just listen to the waves, she supposed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:10 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Feeling her shift again, he moved to accommodate her new position. Sighing softly, he leaned forward slightly and wrapped his arms around her from his position behind her. Slowly he leaned his head forward to rest his chin on her shoulder. Swallowing a small lump that was starting to form in his throat, he kissed the shell of her ear. "Bree, baby, I'm so sorry," he murmured into her ear. His gaze dropped to a one of somber defeat. "I know I've been a real jerk lately. I've been selfish and haven't been much support the last few weeks but I promise, I'm gonna change. I promised to be by your side until the day we die and I'll spend the rest of my life honoring that." Tilting his head downward to pressed his lips against the nape of her neck, his breath against her skin. He had a lot of making up to do, a lot, but he meant every word of it. He would make it up to her. Now he didn't have to be at work every single day, he could be home more. He could be around and be there for her doctor appointments, when she needed someone to confide in, or just when she needed him.

His grip on her tightened slightly as he trailed kisses along her neck. He was still hungry and still the slightest bit horny, but that wasn't was needed right now. Instead, after weeks of neglecting his wife, he needed to be the husband he promised her he would be the day they married. He wasn't sure how he would, but he would make it up to her somehow. He had told her while they were making love and if he could, he would spend all night telling her over and over again just how sorry he was. How much he loved her. And how much she meant to him.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Thoughtful; Mellow.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Her shoulder only dipped down slightly to the new pressure, a slow exhale coming from her nostrils. The water had remained warm the entire time, her minor focus subsumed on the temperature around them. Cold water hadn't been on the forefront of her mind in the last few moments, her powers sparking to life each and every time she so much as detected a hint of a dropping degree. It was keeping both halves very warm, especially with feeling Finn wrap himself around her. Did he ever scrunch his nose in distaste for her body temperature? She wondered. She had watches his face many times during their hugs, kisses, waking moments, but for some reason her experiences couldn't scrounge up an answer. She tilted her head sideways, casting her gaze once more over the sea of bubbles before her; which were slowly declining the more they moved. Her heart gave a subtle leap as his lips made contact with her ear, chest coming up with an exhale and eyes unable to keep themselves open for that fraction of a second. At some points, it was almost a bad thing he knew her weak points. But even through that one muted shudder of her shoulders, she unfortunately couldn't help but sit here and think in agreement with everything he spoke. He had left her desperately clambering alone out of a murky hole of darkness. From then... Everything had just ached so painfully. Each incoming tear after another was more of a physical inclination than an effortless cry. It had become more of a challenge of not crying through these days of torment.

Even now she held distaste for the changing mechanisms he promised. Whether they be empty or actually contrive succession would be absolutely up to him now. She had done what she could up until this point; and there would be no further use of her hoping and praying he'd take notice in their harmed relationship. Her head obediently rolled to the side, lopping her curls back over to the opposite shoulder; away from his face and pursed lips. Her ivory skin was warm, smooth beneath his touch and slicked with the settling water they sat in. She leaned further back against his chest, rising her shoulder with a small amount of strength she had earned in dazing slumber. Each movement moved fluently with his, tingling with the sensation of being a whole unit instead of the two pods they had separated themselves into within this last time frame. And although she felt rather mellow about the occurrences in general, there was the soothing comfort of the occasional splash of tension on the bath's surface when he shifted with her. Her lips thinned out before coming back into a slight pursing notion and parting to leave the tiniest of spaces between the tender, pink exteriors.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:12 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

The silence she gave him hurt in the slightest, but he knew he deserved it. He shouldn't have left like he had. Even if he had just wanted some time to relax and unwind from everything that had happened that day. It was just too much for him though. Thinking that he lost his wife and child, then actually finding out they were in the hospital, learning his baby may not survive, that Lillian was the one to put them there, hearing that joyful beat of their baby's heart, and then learning Bree had started the fight in the first place...It was just so overwhelming for him. He didn't handle things properly and that was his fault, but he was allowed to make a few mistakes wasn't he? It's not like he wasn't learning from them. But how do you handle all those emotions in one sitting? It's not like he could have just gone home and everything would have been alright. Sure, the way he chose to act was no better but he still would have needed a way to relax. Going home...It would have just been silence and the occasional question. But leaving her alone while in her condition...He was failing so miserably as a husband.

Finn felt nothing but debilitating depression wash over him all over again. Unlike last time however, he wouldn't show it. What he felt didn't matter. He'd already taken so much from her. It's not like he did any of it on purpose; he tried to keep her office but she was insistent that he needed his man cave. He could have just as easily gone to the arcade to play his video games if he wanted. He just didn't want her to feel like she was giving up everything she had ever set her heart on. That...Actually gave him an idea. Unwrapping himself from around her, Finn maneuvered his way out of the tub, making sure not to spill their Chinese. He was starting to get wrinkly. His knee was feeling the slightest bit better with the warm water too. He'd still take a pill before bed, but at least it wasn't as agonizing as before. "I'll help you out after I put our food away," he said as he began packing up their food so they could eat it tomorrow. Leaning over the edge of the tub, feeling the heat from the candles burning against his skin, he kissed the top of her head.

Hobbling out of the room, not even bothering with a towel, he limped down the stairs and into their kitchen. Making sure everything was packaged right so it would spill, he put it all in the fridge and grabbed himself a glass of water so he could take his medication. Maybe once he was doped up, he wouldn't have anymore nightmares; hopefully. Making his way back up the stairs, taking a moment or two to catch his breath, he set his glass on the nightstand by his side of the bed before walking back into the bathroom. "You ready?" he asked as he extended a hand towards her and a warm smile on his lips.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:13 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Mellowed Out; Disappointed.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

His kisses had ceased, his grip loosening with every silent breath she exhaled. A slight, disappointed feeling began welling its way from her stomach, balling up in a nauseous knot that made her want to curl up into nothing but a ball beneath the water. There was no need to be spiteful - and so she wasn't. If anything, he should be cherishing that she had given him so many chances at such an easy pace. It wasn't something she could help; she loved him like no one else ever would. She swallowed down what may have possibly been bile, still feeling that hard lump in her throat. She wanted him to go on, but with every second that ticked by, it was a settling conclusion that it wasn't going to happen. Her head never came back up from its lopsided position, listening to the agonizing silence building itself around Finn. She wasn't stupid... She had been with this man for five years now; she recognized each and every emotion that flitted its way into his mind. It was the fact that he tried to show nothing but happiness that always just threw her off slightly. As if he could come back and everything would pretend to be the same. It was nice when she was sad or upset about something that didn't involve him - but it was never a good solution when it was his fault. Every apology he made was a subtle stitch on the newly opened wound. And she enjoyed that. She appreciated that; his emotional attempts to fix what went wrong.

He was no Lillian. He didn't cheat on her or throw her love to the side - much less destroy her from the inside out... But he still hurt her in one of the worst ways. He neglected her in her time of need - settled her straight to the bottom of the ocean without so much as a lifeline to pull herself back up. Any and every time he had been there, laying around unable to smile or so much as eat... She was there. She was there to stroke his hair, to whisper sweet lovings... To tell him it was going to be okay. She was there even when she needed to be at work, using up each and every sick day she could just to be by his side - kneeling at the bed to see if maybe he'd give her something more than just a flicker of a smile. Anything she could do - she would. Yet here she was with a broken bruise, having walked hours upon hours home, with nothing but his best friend to keep her comfort. It had stung immensely, beyond anything she could have imagined. A few weeks ago, that was a mistake. And she'd gladly admit that perhaps she'd overreacted about feeling him care more for Tyrese. But the fact that she had only just learned she was pregnant with their child and he was associating himself elsewhere was enough to send her over the edge. Was she happy for him? Absolutely. She was ecstatic his best friend had come into town so he could have someone to talk to. After all, when they left, she left all of their friends. Even Jacob had left not that long ago from Soleil; leaving her to have to restart on the 'best friend' process. There was always Dia, of course... But she felt more of an acquainted sibling than anything else.

She shifted in front of him, water sloshing in the process of him getting up. By now, almost all of the bubbles had died down, popping and depressing themselves into the confines of the tub. Bowing her body downward, she nodded slowly, just swiveling her head to watch him grab her full two pales of food and exit the bathroom after kissing her forehead; which left small, lingering spot of happiness that slowly died away. They turned themselves back to the water, looking focused and thoughtful as her eyebrows pulled in together. She had done all these things because she couldn't stand to see him like that and would never want to wish that upon him again. Even today, just as she had told Tyrese a few days ago, she would abandon her job all over again if it meant keeping him happy. Maybe she wouldn't have her dream job. Maybe she wouldn't have the name of the baby she wanted. Maybe she wasn't at the top of her game. But as long as she was Finn, there was no place she'd rather be. Anywhere he went, she would gladly follow right behind him, curls bouncing and a smile plastered to her face because she was with her soul mate - the one made perfectly for her. It was just... Difficult to see him not entirely drop things for her like she had for him. Was she expecting it? Absolutely not - but it would have been nice to see every so often. Small things... Here and there.. She missed those romantic touches that kept their relationship with thriving surprises...

Like this bath... It was something that kept her heart pounding in her throat even if it was layered in mellowed disturbance. Or if he had stayed just a few more minutes to really ask her about her trip... Just something that told her he was there for her again. That he was still that best friend beneath the lover. Her head lifted, listening to those limping footsteps enter the bedroom before seeing the nude man enter the bathroom once again. She couldn't help it - it was habit by now, her amethyst eyes scanning over from the bottom of his body all the way to his face, lingering on areas that attracted her most. She missed his honey brunette hair... Tilting her head up a little more, her gaze landed back down his bicep, forearm, then landed on his extended fingers. Her heart began to rattle against her ribcage, breath catching in her throat for a second before she nodded, damp curls bouncing away. Lifting both arms from the water, she took his with one, the other fumbling to find a good grip on the edge of the tub. It wasn't a great thing that she had left her medication downstairs, but her rib hadn't been throbbing nearly as much as earlier. She hoisted herself up gently, holding on tight to his hand as she took a further and wet step out of the tub. Water trickled off of her skin, dripping to the tiled floor. What seemed like out of nowhere, she sniffed and crossed the distance between them, wrapping her arms around his waist and pressing her cheek against his chest. His skin was warm... His chest was strong. And she had loved it for all five of these years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:15 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Holding tightly onto her hand so she had a stable object to use to hold herself up, his other hand was raised up just in case she slipped so he could easily catch her. Finn was caught off guard however, by the sound of her sniffle and suddenly being latched onto. She seemed to find a sudden burst of strength in order to close the distance between them. With his hands hovering above her a moment, he blinked down at her in confusion. After gaining his bearings from her sudden attachment, his arms wrapped around her shoulders, being careful to avoid the bruise on her side. "Hey..." he began in a hushed, tender tone as one hand came up and stroked her damp hair soothingly. "Hey, everything's going to be alright." They may not be at the moment, but things would definitely be alright once they got over this slump they were having.

Slipping his hand down her back, he bent his body slightly to hook his other arm under her knees, holding her bridal style and carrying her to their bed. Walking back into their room, he set her on the bed and slowly lowered himself behind her, picking up the bandages they had left there. "It looks like it might rain tomorrow, how about we stay inside and watch Sharknado like we used too. Maybe Killer Mermaid...I saw the preview not too long ago, looks pretty bad," he suggested with a light chuckle as he began wrapping her chest firmly but not painfully. "We'll curl up on the couch, maybe actually use our fireplace, and just forget the outside world for the day. There's no work. No people. Just you and me." When he finished, he smiled to himself before sliding around the bed to face her.

"I'll call Rylee in the morning to tell her to work and then turn off my phone just in case someone tries to call me. I'll be all yours tomorrow," he said as he cupped her cheek and brushed his thumb along her cheek. Perhaps he'd even serenade her awake like he would sometimes do back in school. He was definitely better at the guitar than he used to be, and she always used to love it when he did it. There was almost a fan girl kind of look that would take over her features when he would and it always made her look so cute. Smiling, he leaned in to slowly, lovingly, kiss her lips. Lying back on the bed, he opened his arms, motioning for her to lie against him. He'd clean up the bathroom later. The candles were in their own glass cups so they'd just fizzle out after running out of wax, and he could drain the tub when he woke up.

His tired eyes blinked slowly as his smile persisted. This time, he'd make breakfast for her. He wasn't as good a cook as she was, but he did know how to cook. Maybe pancakes. He'd been living with the pain in his knee for years, he could deal with it. Her's was new to her and would take getting used too while she was healing. Broken ribs always hurt. He could make her a medication cocktail in the morning too, that way she wouldn't be in any pain throughout the day. The doctor was bound to have given her pain killers that were okay for her to take while she was pregnant. Until morning actually came, he was just fine with sleeping with her curled up against his chest.

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Confused; Bitter.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Although no tears came, it was a rather sad if not depressed several sniffles that followed after; only brought on after the realization of everything that had changed between them. She loved their new life. Being together just to live in the same house was enough to leave her on the brink of happiness - to see him smile and know he was happy with her were the bonus points. But when she rounded down into this sort of sinking, black abyss of gunk... It was almost the same as having no one there at all. Was it wrong of her to just wish things back to the way they were? She knew that wouldn't be possible, they had to do this now. Otherwise, they'd never go through their problems and let them trail on their shadows until the rest of the their days. It would only bring on more fights and even bigger stand off notions until... She swallowed a hard lump that had formed in her throat, letting it bob back to its original point. All of their work... Everything that had come to this point... She couldn't let it go, but... Her eyes closed completely, almost instantly letting his hand and voice soothe her back from the roaring head of welling thoughts. She couldn't let something so easily bring her down even if things were seeming to turn out that way. She loved her Finn. And if it ended, she would always love him and even beyond; but no sensible person could let themselves be hurt throughout their life again and again - much less within so little time.

Regardless, the thoughts whispered their ways back into the underbelly of uncertainty, leaving her with faint remnants that quickly washed away to the sound of his voice. She could hear the slight crunch of curls beneath his rough hands, accompanied by the deep rumble in his chest as he spoke. Everything's going to be all right... She very much wanted to believe it. And even if it possibly wasn't true, she allowed herself into willing that it was; pretended to think he could tell the future and see them just as happy as they were when first being married. Her breath hitched into her throat, arms slipping from his waist and up his chest before wrapping neatly around his neck. His footsteps were heavy against the bathroom tile, silencing only some once making it to the wooden floor of their bedroom, the curtains drawn back and giving the room an even darker approach than it really was. Sharknado... She'd like that. She would love if just for once he could wake up without thinking or saying, 'I could definitely sleep more'. Just... A full night's rest with him. Then maybe she'd be a little hungrier and have her appetite up and running. Without that, everything made her feel nauseous. Maybe after that, everything else would come as a breeze - of course, only when she got her strength back up and running.

Her knees shifted to either side of her, digging into the bedding as her eyes darted down to gaze at his hands pulling the bandages around her without the need of her help. She couldn't help it, it wasn't something she meant to do, but she couldn't help but wonder about Tyrese at that very moment - the corner of her mouth beginning a faint tingle in the memory of what had taken place yesterday. The tears he shed as he broke down into her lap while her fingers ran through his blue hair. Was he doing that same very thing right now? Curled up in his bed wondering why everything had gone wrong? Why everything had happened to him and after he had given so much to her? She squinted slightly, eyebrows coming in together in a focused gaze on Finn's hand. His words were comforting, tapping into the forefront of her mind to focus back on him. She'd have to text him tomorrow to see if everything was all right. Sure, Finn didn't want her in his business, but who was he to stop her from being a friend? If anything, he was the one that should be there comforting Tyrese... But instead, she had felt the need. She had felt responsible for what had taken place in that very moment that he relayed she had cheated on him. And after telling her everything that had happened between them.. Her stomach gave a heavy lurch. He needed a friend in the worst way - yet the both of them weren't there. What could she do? Her and Finn were a first priority. She needed to figure out their lives together before she bounced off to a friend in need; as selfish as it sounded.

Finn moved around, coming into his view and making her head spark back up to look at him. Her eyelids fluttered close, pressing her cheek further into his palm until all she could feel was that sparking sensation of his touch. "I'd like that..." She whispered, leaving her lips parted. Every touch he gave to her was a reminder that he loved her - that was still there for her. She felt that same warmth against her lips not a minute later, hers openly pressing back to catch that line of love between the two of them that only happened in unity. Her eyes opened back up to watch him lean back and into the bed, exhaling slowly and leaning down, extending her arms out and past his shoulders before trailing them back over his chest and curling them beneath her. Perhaps... Perhaps it would be okay. Maybe thing would turn out all right and she wouldn't have to think they wouldn't... Her curls sprung out over the left side of his chest, head turning to let her cheek settle against his chest again. His heartbeat was strong, strumming through his skin and striving to reach her ears every time it gave a heavy thud on his rib cage. It didn't take long for sleep to overwhelm her, eyes drifting closed and mouth thinning into a fine line. She didn't think about him leaving in the past or even in the possible future. She didn't think about him disappearing off to work in the morning, carefully moving him off of her chest. She just wanted to be reminded of this one moment - where she could curl up into the real warmth instead of the after glow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:11 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:02 am
INN EAGAN

POP! Superman ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Owner ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn hummed a groan as he began to wake up. Slowly his eyes fluttered open, staring at the wall that led to their bathroom. Tired eyes blinked slowly as he stared at the wall, his brain and eyes trying to wake up. His free hand came up to rub the sleep from his golden eyes. He still felt so ridiculously tired even after sleeping-...Finn rolled over to look at the clock on his nightstand. It was damn near noon! His alarm would have usually woken him up by now. Grabbing his phone, his brows furrowed as the light from him phone blinded him momentarily causing him to close his eyes and crack one open slowly. He was about to panic, his tired mind thinking he was late for work, when, as he was going through his phone, saw the call from Scott. It was slowly starting to sink what happened the night before as his tired synapses began to fire into alertness. He was handed over Sucre's, he and Bree had a fight, they (kind of) made up, and he had promised Bree all of himself today. That meant no running off if someone asked him of something. With his phone still in hand, not wanting to wake his sleeping wife, he pulled up Rylee's number and texted her: "Hey Rylee, I need you to work today. You'll be on your own today so try not to have any crazy parties at the shop."

Putting his phone back down he rubbed his face a few times before looking over to Bree. Leaning over he placed a soft kiss against the top of her head before wiggling free without trying to disturb her. He was going to try and make this day special for her. Show her that he still loved her just as much as when they first started dating. She was doubting him because he hadn't been around enough for her lately, but he had never even come close to stop loving her. If he had the time, he would have also implemented the idea that had come to him in the bath last night, but she'd easily wake up to all his moving around so that was out of the question for now.

Slipping out of the bed as quietly as possible, he grabbed a pair of pajama pants from their dresser and quickly slipped them on. Limping into the hallway, he grabbed his discarded Jack Frost costume, grabbed his medication from his pockets as he walked back into the bathroom. Dropping his clothes into the hamper, he took a pill out and swallowed it down. Leaning over the tub, he drained the water from their bath and picked up their candles that had fizzled with the loss of their wax. He put the little glass cups away and limped his way back out of their bathroom, and down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen, his knee already starting to feel better as the pill began to take effect, he rummaged around their kitchen, pulling out all the pans and ingredients he'd need to make her a big breakfast. It was doubtful she'd want to eat Chinese food right away. Actually, he had no clue, but he wasn't going to start cooking until she was awake. That way, he'd know exactly what she felt like eating and he wouldn't make anything that she'd throw up immediately.

Taking a look at everything he had gotten out, making sure that he had everything, he nodded to himself in satisfaction. Alright, everything was set up for him to make them a late breakfast so the next step was to wake her up in the best way possible. There were plenty of ways to do that, but the one he had in mind, he hadn't done since their school days. Wow! It had been a long time...That'd change today. He wasn't about to lose his wife just because he screwed up a few times. He was only human, he made mistakes, but he refused to let those get in the way of their relationship. He loved Bree to the end of the world and back. Nothing would ever change that. Scratching his head, the only thing he had to do now was find that guitar of his...Maybe it was in the attic! With the pain now gone in his knee, he jogged up the four flights of stairs, making sure to stay quiet the entire time. No waking up the wife just yet.

Rummaging around the attic, he whispered his satisfaction when he finally pulled free his guitar. Hiding wedged between two arcade machines...Sucker! Okay, now that he had his guitar in hand, he made his way back down the stairs tuning his instrument the entire way down. Alright...Song. What song should he sing? His lips wiggled a little in thought. What should he play? Oh! When the idea came to him, he began strumming his fingers against the strings, cleared his throat, and began singing as he entered their room. Hopefully she was still lying in bed, otherwise he'd feel like a total moron.

oOBookwormYumiOo
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:26 am
Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Naked.Feeling: Surprised; Blank.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

For once, the brunette didn't budge nor make a single sound as her husband moved beneath her. The occasional twitch of a finger and push of her bandaged chest against his from breathing gave the only signals that she remained even alive atop of him. It had been one of the very few nights of complete rest she had gotten without tossing, turning, needing to throw up, or just suddenly not feeling achingly tired. The one night where Finn's alarm hadn't awoken her from her heavy slumber. Her curls splayed out along his chest and arm, only shifted and brought back to her head once he moved to get his phone. Nothing could interrupt her at this very moment, her mind swirling with black and darkness that only swelled in the name of comfort. Everything was gone. No more problems. No more fighting. No more having to think about the future - she could keep things to herself and selfishly curl into a world that only included her. Just once... Once he was gone her eyebrows furrowed together, lips remaining parted in her sleep as if someone had told her something odd. Her dreams focused on attempting to make something colored and visioned; but nothing seemed to work. Instead, it was just her... Floating with nothing but shimmering waves of black.

Somehow she had remained sleeping and still throughout him being gone, only curled into his lingering warmth where he was. Her nostrils flared, hand clenching down onto the edge of the comforter to bring it closer to her shoulders. Just as she was about to awaken, a rather loud strumming and voice snapped her up. Her heart leapt into her throat, accompanied by a harsh gasp. Holy- Once her body came back down by the sudden jolt that sent her a few inches off the bed, she whipped her head around to see Finn approaching her, a free hand lying on her chest, gripping and hissing slightly from the pain lurching behind the bandages. He scared the ever living s**t out of her; anger riled up before dispersing and transforming into... Jubilant sweetness. Her facial features began to soften, and although the loud strumming had startled her so her heart was still slamming against her rib cage, she could so obviously feel the enjoyment of his serenading to her overcoming every fiber of her being. It wasn't long before she could remember him those five or so years ago, stark naked and settling down on the floor in front of her with guitar in hand... Smiling up at her while she crawled off of the bedding.

But this time, she stayed in her place, only sitting up completely and giving a wide eyed stare, hands reaching up to rub at her sleep infested eyes. Slowly she uncurled her legs from herself, letting them snap individually before bringing them back into herself again. Her palms spread out onto the comforter, flattening and stretching her fingers. She let just the tiniest flicker of a smile come over her lips, but only just after did it turn back into a neutral line, parting a little wider with each step he took forward.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games