Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:48 pm
empress dee
"It is part of my job to see that those who come here seeking refuge get it. That does give me an idea, though. Your friend Dawn, she's a telepath, correct? If I try to communicate with her telepathically, is it possible that I can get through to her?"

Jinxi thoughtfully tilted her head to one side. "Maybe. I know I can because we've met, but I'm not sure you can connect with her since you've never met her. You can call to her and see if it works."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:11 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
"It is part of my job to see that those who come here seeking refuge get it. That does give me an idea, though. Your friend Dawn, she's a telepath, correct? If I try to communicate with her telepathically, is it possible that I can get through to her?"

Jinxi thoughtfully tilted her head to one side. "Maybe. I know I can because we've met, but I'm not sure you can connect with her since you've never met her. You can call to her and see if it works."

(Thank you for finally answering. I know I was being a bit pushy, its just that this RP is getting really good.)

Dee smiled, "I will try and see what happens. See, my idea is if I tell Dawn what happened and how you are, maybe we can work something out."

Closing her eyes, Dee then pressed the side of her scouter, which displayed on the wall a screen much like a television does that has yet to receive a signal. She then spoke aloud, though she was also speaking in her mind the same thing, "Dawn of Portal Central, this is Empress Dee of the Renaissance Galaxy, can you hear me?"

(The screen is so that the people can get a good look of Dawn, though, sometimes, the screen will only do audio. Its up to you on whether or not people can actually see her or not. Regardless, if it goes through others will be able to hear her as part of the tech that Dee is using)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:00 pm
empress dee
Dee smiled, "I will try and see what happens. See, my idea is if I tell Dawn what happened and how you are, maybe we can work something out."

Closing her eyes, Dee then pressed the side of her scouter, which displayed on the wall a screen much like a television does that has yet to receive a signal. She then spoke aloud, though she was also speaking in her mind the same thing, "Dawn of Portal Central, this is Empress Dee of the Renaissance Galaxy, can you hear me?"

(The screen is so that the people can get a good look of Dawn, though, sometimes, the screen will only do audio. Its up to you on whether or not people can actually see her or not. Regardless, if it goes through others will be able to hear her as part of the tech that Dee is using)

Jinxi also closed her eyes, and after a moment, reached out to hold Dee's hand.

Dee felt a warm, soft presence in her mind. It was neither audio nor visual, but more on an emotional level. The screen showed a soft, abstract display, sort of like a blurry, water color kaleidoscope, colors moving languidly and gracefully. Then the emotional 'touch' became more solid, and a quiet alto voice spoke barely above a whisper in synch with the colors taking on a more definite pattern on the display. Yes, I can hear you, Empress Dee of the Renaissance Galaxy. Thank you for taking such good care of my friends.

Jinxi blushed a little at that, slightly surprised and very pleased at Dawn's use of the word "friends."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:35 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi also closed her eyes, and after a moment, reached out to hold Dee's hand.

Dee felt a warm, soft presence in her mind. It was neither audio nor visual, but more on an emotional level. The screen showed a soft, abstract display, sort of like a blurry, water color kaleidoscope, colors moving languidly and gracefully. Then the emotional 'touch' became more solid, and a quiet alto voice spoke barely above a whisper in synch with the colors taking on a more definite pattern on the display. Yes, I can hear you, Empress Dee of the Renaissance Galaxy. Thank you for taking such good care of my friends.

Jinxi blushed a little at that, slightly surprised and very pleased at Dawn's use of the word "friends."

"You are quite welcome, Dawn," Dee went on. She then said, "I would like to fill you in on why they are still here. You see, when Jinxi first arrived on the Planet Hamster, she was found unconscious on the second floor of a mansion better known as the Bogard Summer estate. My brother in law Andy had found her and miraculously Jinxi came to. Not even 24 hours had passed when Vil and Eve tried to kidnap poor Jinxi when she was not well. My son Rock told me that she had coughed up several poisonous spores in the Hylian Kindgom just yesterday and then I went to the Dragon Ball Empire to help restore whatever the poison had done to Jinxi's mind. I also had her best friend Trixi sent to my world as a kind gesture because the poor girl missed Trixi so much, which helped."

There were gasps in the background to find out what had happened, all except for Rock, Terry, and Andy who knew full well of what had transpired.

"So, anyway, when Jinxi had been taken by Vil and Eve, it was my husband Terry who followed them and got Jinxi back here safe and sound. I, of course, used my own way of using a portal to join Terry, but I did more harm than good and I have to give credit to Terry for the save. The only thing I did was demand that Vil and Eve never set foot in my world again or they will be charged with an intergalatic crime, which comes at a steep price. Something which I don't like having to do. I thought it best that you know what happened since Jinxi holds you in high regards, well, Darin too, but since Darin never seems to leave Portal Central as I was told, I thought it best to contact with you. I did want to invite you to my Christmas party if you can make it, but I understand if you are too busy working to show for that. My mission so far is done."

There were low murmurs going around, but not too loudly so they could still be aware of what was going on.

Rock then added, "I don't mean to intrude on this," he took Jinxi's hand gently and closed his eyes to join in on the conversation, "My name is Rock, Dawn, I have been looking after Jinxi the most and have fallen for her." He was blushing as he said this, "Jinxi also saved my life once when I had a panic attack over in the far east of this planet. So, it would be totally awesome if you could join in on the festivities here. I mean, if you need help with the portal summoning, I am sure I can find an opal or two that can get ya here."

Rock knew he was going over the top, but it was true that he was falling for Jinxi and to him, he felt like this Dawn was something like Jinxi's mom and he felt like he had to ask her for her blessing or something. He and Dee both overheard Terry chuckle a bit, which made Rock blush more.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:47 pm
empress dee
"You are quite welcome, Dawn," Dee went on. She then said, "I would like to fill you in on why they are still here. You see, when Jinxi first arrived on the Planet Hamster, she was found unconscious on the second floor of a mansion better known as the Bogard Summer estate. My brother in law Andy had found her and miraculously Jinxi came to. Not even 24 hours had passed when Vil and Eve tried to kidnap poor Jinxi when she was not well. My son Rock told me that she had coughed up several poisonous spores in the Hylian Kindgom just yesterday and then I went to the Dragon Ball Empire to help restore whatever the poison had done to Jinxi's mind. I also had her best friend Trixi sent to my world as a kind gesture because the poor girl missed Trixi so much, which helped."

There were gasps in the background to find out what had happened, all except for Rock, Terry, and Andy who knew full well of what had transpired.

"So, anyway, when Jinxi had been taken by Vil and Eve, it was my husband Terry who followed them and got Jinxi back here safe and sound. I, of course, used my own way of using a portal to join Terry, but I did more harm than good and I have to give credit to Terry for the save. The only thing I did was demand that Vil and Eve never set foot in my world again or they will be charged with an intergalatic crime, which comes at a steep price. Something which I don't like having to do. I thought it best that you know what happened since Jinxi holds you in high regards, well, Darin too, but since Darin never seems to leave Portal Central as I was told, I thought it best to contact with you. I did want to invite you to my Christmas party if you can make it, but I understand if you are too busy working to show for that. My mission so far is done."

There were low murmurs going around, but not too loudly so they could still be aware of what was going on.

Rock then added, "I don't mean to intrude on this," he took Jinxi's hand gently and closed his eyes to join in on the conversation, "My name is Rock, Dawn, I have been looking after Jinxi the most and have fallen for her." He was blushing as he said this, "Jinxi also saved my life once when I had a panic attack over in the far east of this planet. So, it would be totally awesome if you could join in on the festivities here. I mean, if you need help with the portal summoning, I am sure I can find an opal or two that can get ya here."

Rock knew he was going over the top, but it was true that he was falling for Jinxi and to him, he felt like this Dawn was something like Jinxi's mom and he felt like he had to ask her for her blessing or something. He and Dee both overheard Terry chuckle a bit, which made Rock blush more.

Dee felt the confirmation in Dawn's touch that she understood how Jinxi and Trixi had come to be there. Then a slight sense of sorrow tinged Dawn's next words, "I am sorry I will not be able to attend your party, although I appreciate the invitation. We have responsibilities here to which we must attend. However, now that we have your location, I would like to designate Jinxi as our envoy to act as liason between our worlds if that meets with your approval." Then Dawn's attention turned to Rock with a warmth and welcome. "I feel in Jinxi an answering fondness for you, so I am sure you will both be happy together. While the short notice for the party precludes our presence, we would be honored to visit at a future time mutually agreed upon at least two months in advance. That would permit us, so long as no emergencies arise, to visit you with a clear conscience. Thank you very much for the invitation. And please accept our best wishes for you and Jinxi." Dawn then turned her attention to Jinxi and Trixi, and sent, "Jinxi and Trixi, you are and always will be valued friends. Your choice to remain in the Renaissance Galaxy is respected and understood and we offer such support as you may ever need." The fond touch, like a telepathic hug, did not translate to the screen, but both Jinxi and Trixi were obviously moved by Dawn's sentiments. In farewell, Dawn sent to Dee, "Thank you for contacting us. Should you ever need us, please feel free to do so again." With that, Dawn severed the connection like the last fading rays of a setting sun, leaving behind a warm glow of general good will.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:41 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee felt the confirmation in Dawn's touch that she understood how Jinxi and Trixi had come to be there. Then a slight sense of sorrow tinged Dawn's next words, "I am sorry I will not be able to attend your party, although I appreciate the invitation. We have responsibilities here to which we must attend. However, now that we have your location, I would like to designate Jinxi as our envoy to act as liason between our worlds if that meets with your approval." Then Dawn's attention turned to Rock with a warmth and welcome. "I feel in Jinxi an answering fondness for you, so I am sure you will both be happy together. While the short notice for the party precludes our presence, we would be honored to visit at a future time mutually agreed upon at least two months in advance. That would permit us, so long as no emergencies arise, to visit you with a clear conscience. Thank you very much for the invitation. And please accept our best wishes for you and Jinxi." Dawn then turned her attention to Jinxi and Trixi, and sent, "Jinxi and Trixi, you are and always will be valued friends. Your choice to remain in the Renaissance Galaxy is respected and understood and we offer such support as you may ever need." The fond touch, like a telepathic hug, did not translate to the screen, but both Jinxi and Trixi were obviously moved by Dawn's sentiments. In farewell, Dawn sent to Dee, "Thank you for contacting us. Should you ever need us, please feel free to do so again." With that, Dawn severed the connection like the last fading rays of a setting sun, leaving behind a warm glow of general good will.

Dee wanted to reply, "Of course and I will be certain that if anything important comes up, that you will be the first to know," But, she figured that since Dawn had severed the connection, and since Dawn was a telepath, that the words were not needed.

Rock kept in mind the two months in advance date recorded in his own scouter as a reminder for important holidays. He, like from what he could tell from Jinxi's smile, felt like Dawn mentally hugged him. It was the type of a hug that signified approval making him feel really happy. (Not perverted, not going there.)

Then Dee said to Jinxi, "All right, now that we got that out of the way, we need to get this party started by the finishing decorations."

Using a chain that came out of a pink watch attached to her wrist, Dee launched the chain to a large box and reeled the box in as if it was a fish caught on a hook. She then said, "In this box are all that needs to go onto the tree that has nothing to do with the song. Have fun you two while I get the snacks tables set up downstairs. The snacks tables are going to serve as meridians as well as actual stops to eat. Oh, and Rock, once you are done, please make some more of that popcorn so that it can go in the empty snack stop bowls."

"Will do, Ma."

At that, Dee went on downstairs once more and began constructing the tables.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:55 am
empress dee
Dee wanted to reply, "Of course and I will be certain that if anything important comes up, that you will be the first to know," But, she figured that since Dawn had severed the connection, and since Dawn was a telepath, that the words were not needed.

Rock kept in mind the two months in advance date recorded in his own scouter as a reminder for important holidays. He, like from what he could tell from Jinxi's smile, felt like Dawn mentally hugged him. It was the type of a hug that signified approval making him feel really happy. (Not perverted, not going there.)

Then Dee said to Jinxi, "All right, now that we got that out of the way, we need to get this party started by the finishing decorations."

Using a chain that came out of a pink watch attached to her wrist, Dee launched the chain to a large box and reeled the box in as if it was a fish caught on a hook. She then said, "In this box are all that needs to go onto the tree that has nothing to do with the song. Have fun you two while I get the snacks tables set up downstairs. The snacks tables are going to serve as meridians as well as actual stops to eat. Oh, and Rock, once you are done, please make some more of that popcorn so that it can go in the empty snack stop bowls."

"Will do, Ma."

Jinxi and Trixi delightedly opened the box and started on their task with enthusiastic energy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:25 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Will do, Ma."

Jinxi and Trixi delightedly opened the box and started on their task with enthusiastic energy.

Rock helped big time as his scouter activated, seemingly on its own and began showing an event that happened before he met Jinxi, before he met Illiana and Tohra, but it was an event that happened just after Andy was with Raditz.

The event showed Mai being incredibly upset that Andy was sending her to be with Iori to make both Andy and Iori happy. She was packing her things when there was a loud explosion! Rushing to where the explosion happened, Mai discovered that M. Bison of Capcom was trying to invade. Dee, Terry, and Iori were no longer in sight and Rock was in chains...like the slavery kind.

Rock vowed that he was going to get out of those chains some day. Then, the scene switched to what was happening to Dee, Terry, and Iori where Dee had the Yata mirror. This mirror was a shield and a sacred gateway to the land of snakes. She was using it against a foe that could not be shown clearly. Iori had in his posession the Yagami Pendant where, like the shield, posed as a piece of armor and a sacred gateway to the land of snakes. The image cleared a little bit of who was being trapped and it seemed to show Orochimaru, the demon from the land of Naruto. Then, Terry was holding the Kusanagi sword that belonged to Kyo Kusanagi, which made Rock wonder where Kyo was. Not that it mattered. Now the image showed that it was a snake demon from the Yu-Gi-Oh world that was being sent back.

The image shifted back to Rock where he was searching for the dragon balls against his will. He found 1 in a hut. A second one behind a bush where he also harvested some briarthorn. He found the third on the cliff above the second one. The fourth, fifth, and sixth ones were in an iron rich cave. And the last one was found in a bird's nest, which he had to fly to get. During this time, the image showed M. Bison taking a nap hoping that Rock, his servant was going to make him invincible.

Rock was smiling as he had gotten the last ball and he was now smiling as he pulled out more and more items from the box remembering that this scene was his favorite part of the memory.

Heading away from where M. Bison was, to an Egyptian-like village, Rock placed the balls in a certain formation where Shenlong appeared. The wish Rock made was to never have been Geese's son, but to be Terry's biological son instead. The wish had been granted and Rock successfully lied to M. Bison, where Bison was soon killed by the Egyptians. thus setting Rock free from the chains. It showed Ropck studying heiroglyphics next before finally fading away. By this time, the big box of ornaments had been emptied and the tree looked fuller than ever.

Then Rock saw another box labeled "wall decorations" and decided to put those up as well. His blackened wings sprouted as he wanted to hang the garland first. He had the rope of garland hanging over the one shoulder and a staplegun in his other hand. From there, he flapped his wings where feathers fell to the floor and Rock quickly put the garland up.

When he was done, he landed and with his wings folded to look like the back of a fancy jacket, he then said to Jinxi and Trixi, "Let's go make that popcorn. Oh, and I am sure that the two of you can find food in the fridge to cook and add to the snack tables that Ma is building."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:01 pm
Ken and Amy went downstairs with the other three to help make other delicious goodies to add to the snack tables. Smiling, Amy said, "This should prove to be quite an interesting party. I mean, if you think about it, we have Rock completely head over heals with an off-worlder. Then we have Mai who is pregnant with her first child. And yet, we have this unique diversion to keep Terry from trying to sample uncooked meat. Dee really thought out a strategy. And in case the snacking idea doesn't work, she has three soldiers so to speak to keep Terry occupied."

Ken added, "That is true, Amy, but what I really want to know is will Rock seal the deal on how he feels about Jinxi? I mean, for crying out loud, he makes the best darned clothes anywhere and combines jewelcrafting with tailoring and blacksmithing. Its too bad that not everyone sees that unique talent everywhere."

Raditz chimed in, "So that's why Rock was so pissed two days ago and ended up passing out in the mens room. Heh, well didn't think he'd be so sensitive about his career."

Amy said to that, "More like his short temper kicked in. I mean from what I recently learned, while Jinxi did indeed fall down those stairs on her own, Rock did intend on pushing her wanting to head to his room. But, fearing that his mom would scold him for doing so later, decided to fall asleep in the bathroom instead. But he needed help in getting him tired enough to pass out in the bathroom, which served Vegeta's purpose just fine."

Vegeta's smirk only got bigger as he joined the growing group of people helping in the kitchen as he asked Jinxi, "So, tell me, Jinxi, if Rock were to propose marriage to you like right now, what would you say?"

Ken was shocked that Vegeta would be so bold, but he could not deny that he too was curious and even Rock turned around as if Vegeta was asking a question for him.

The popcorn in the background had to cook anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:29 pm
BogardAndy
Ken and Amy went downstairs with the other three to help make other delicious goodies to add to the snack tables. Smiling, Amy said, "This should prove to be quite an interesting party. I mean, if you think about it, we have Rock completely head over heals with an off-worlder. Then we have Mai who is pregnant with her first child. And yet, we have this unique diversion to keep Terry from trying to sample uncooked meat. Dee really thought out a strategy. And in case the snacking idea doesn't work, she has three soldiers so to speak to keep Terry occupied."

Ken added, "That is true, Amy, but what I really want to know is will Rock seal the deal on how he feels about Jinxi? I mean, for crying out loud, he makes the best darned clothes anywhere and combines jewelcrafting with tailoring and blacksmithing. Its too bad that not everyone sees that unique talent everywhere."

Raditz chimed in, "So that's why Rock was so pissed two days ago and ended up passing out in the mens room. Heh, well didn't think he'd be so sensitive about his career."

Amy said to that, "More like his short temper kicked in. I mean from what I recently learned, while Jinxi did indeed fall down those stairs on her own, Rock did intend on pushing her wanting to head to his room. But, fearing that his mom would scold him for doing so later, decided to fall asleep in the bathroom instead. But he needed help in getting him tired enough to pass out in the bathroom, which served Vegeta's purpose just fine."

Vegeta's smirk only got bigger as he joined the growing group of people helping in the kitchen as he asked Jinxi, "So, tell me, Jinxi, if Rock were to propose marriage to you like right now, what would you say?"

Ken was shocked that Vegeta would be so bold, but he could not deny that he too was curious and even Rock turned around as if Vegeta was asking a question for him.

Jinxi blushed at the bold question, but faced Vegeta and answered with a small smile, "Well, he'll have to ask himself to find out." Then she looked at Rock with an inviting smile and added for the benefit of all, "Which he may do whenever he is ready."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:38 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Jinxi blushed at the bold question, but faced Vegeta and answered with a small smile, "Well, he'll have to ask himself to find out." Then she looked at Rock with an inviting smile and added for the benefit of all, "Which he may do whenever he is ready."

Vegeta growled, feeling defeat yet again. And Ken, he turned to face Rock as if his curiosity was reaching a boiling point.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:50 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Vegeta growled, feeling defeat yet again. And Ken, he turned to face Rock as if his curiosity was reaching a boiling point.

Rock could not believe his ears! But, he then said, "Jinxi, watch the popcorn, I will be right back."

Dashing to his room, he opened his desk drawer where he had made a diamond ring (his first successful jewelcrafting project), and then dashed back downstairs where he showed the priceless, and useful ring to Jinxi. He, deep down was hoping that he was making the right decision about this. He knew it was partially due to pressure in a dare sort of thing, but in a way, he also felt like it was support from his friends. Then getting down on one knee in classic fashion, wings spread for room, he said, "Jinxi of portal central, it would give me the greatest honor if you would become my first ever bride. If you say yes, this ring I made is yours to keep forever."

The ring shone with a mesmerizing glow, a glow that Abu from Aladdin would be unable to resist.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:59 pm
empress dee
Rock could not believe his ears! But, he then said, "Jinxi, watch the popcorn, I will be right back."

Dashing to his room, he opened his desk drawer where he had made a diamond ring (his first successful jewelcrafting project), and then dashed back downstairs where he showed the priceless, and useful ring to Jinxi. He, deep down was hoping that he was making the right decision about this. He knew it was partially due to pressure in a dare sort of thing, but in a way, he also felt like it was support from his friends. Then getting down on one knee in classic fashion, wings spread for room, he said, "Jinxi of portal central, it would give me the greatest honor if you would become my first ever bride. If you say yes, this ring I made is yours to keep forever."

The ring shone with a mesmerizing glow, a glow that Abu from Aladdin would be unable to resist.

Jinxi watched the popcorn with a small, satisfied smile. When Rock practically flew back into the room, she couldn't keep from grinning. "I would be honored and thrilled to be married to you!" she replied. But before she or Rock could move, Trixi dashed in and snatched the ring from Rock, shouting in delight, "Oooh! Shiny!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi watched the popcorn with a small, satisfied smile. When Rock practically flew back into the room, she couldn't keep from grinning. "I would be honored and thrilled to be married to you!" she replied. But before she or Rock could move, Trixi dashed in and snatched the ring from Rock, shouting in delight, "Oooh! Shiny!"

Rock laughed heartily, and kissed Jinxi hard on the mouth grateful as he was officially engaged. Upon releasing her, Rock asked Trixi, "Trixi, please be careful with that, okay? I made that as my first jewelcrafting project. Tell ya what, Trixi, I will make you a best friend's ring. Will that make you happy?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:56 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock laughed heartily, and kissed Jinxi hard on the mouth grateful as he was officially engaged. Upon releasing her, Rock asked Trixi, "Trixi, please be careful with that, okay? I made that as my first jewelcrafting project. Tell ya what, Trixi, I will make you a best friend's ring. Will that make you happy?"

Overhearing Jinxi first from the arcades of where Terry was, then hearing Trixi, Terry paused his video game and dashed into the room. Stopping just before colliding into Ken Masters, Terry asked, "Rock, is it true, you're getting married?"

Terry could clearly see the ring Trixi was playing with and recognized it easily, but he had to know for certain. If it was true, then Terry had a surprise waiting in Joe's suite.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games