Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:42 pm
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma

rofl the funny part is that faction #5 undermines every other faction and when and if faction #6 that probably should have been #5 shows up (sunagakure) things will be weird for them because instead of strictly people who really wanna be there it will also be people who were simply rejected by other villages.

Or more to the point, staying in character is becoming a bad idea lol.

You lost me

dramallama ( insert general bad news and pessimistic feelings about where things are headed lol)

Unfortunately the posts are also slowing down by like a lot from what I've seen.

we need to get people more involved. i have two genin stuck just making profiles.

I can help with that

but they can also just start without the profiles quite ready can't they?

But then again I guess my way of doing things isn't all that popular.

scream get searched and interrogated before joining a ninja village? NO WAY!

Yep so far really don't know what's going on right now. as of right now am stuck on how to make my character which is so much fun  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:48 pm
draknic
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma

rofl the funny part is that faction #5 undermines every other faction and when and if faction #6 that probably should have been #5 shows up (sunagakure) things will be weird for them because instead of strictly people who really wanna be there it will also be people who were simply rejected by other villages.

You lost me

dramallama ( insert general bad news and pessimistic feelings about where things are headed lol)

Unfortunately the posts are also slowing down by like a lot from what I've seen.

we need to get people more involved. i have two genin stuck just making profiles.

I can help with that

Yep so far really don't know what's going on right now. as of right now am stuck on how to make my character which is so much fun
tell me what you want to be and ill guess what you should aim for.

any ideas?  

Makako-ma

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma
Arhrii-yana X3
Makako-ma

You lost me

I can help with that

my son and i like to make sure all the crap is out of the way. With his hormones going crazy we had to bark at each other today... but thats how you know we really care for one another crying The other is a future student but im guarding her like my own. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:57 pm
Makako-ma

so far am trying to remember what I know from my original idea. Originally the idea that he came from Iwakakure and that's where it stop. all that keep comin to my mind is a scimitar for so reason at this moment I have literally no idea  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:09 pm
draknic
Makako-ma

so far am trying to remember what I know from my original idea. Originally the idea that he came from Iwakakure and that's where it stop. all that keep comin to my mind is a scimitar for so reason at this moment I have literally no idea

not the most fitting general ninja weapon, perhaps someone with a talent for something.

Iwa is a place with a lot of disciplined soldiers and such. Mandatory military service even, in this roleplay anyways.

But someone with a scimitar might perhaps need a lot of easy cutting power on a regular basis or maybe someone who expects to get into duels with a specialized techniques.

I suggest someone who does scouting and interference/ambushes.

Perhaps someone with some tracking techniques as well. But most importantly it would be a character who tends to work in smaller groups to do the early stages of missions  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:23 pm
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma

not the most fitting general ninja weapon, perhaps someone with a talent for something.

Iwa is a place with a lot of disciplined soldiers and such. Mandatory military service even, in this roleplay anyways.

But someone with a scimitar might perhaps need a lot of easy cutting power on a regular basis or maybe someone who expects to get into duels with a specialized techniques.

Perhaps someone with some tracking techniques as well. But most importantly it would be a character who tends to work in smaller groups to do the early stages of missions

sounds like it could work. okay a type of scout or guerrilla tactician. Next on the list is a personality maybe someone a bit comical not this serious stick in the mud or brooding  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:00 pm
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma

sounds like it could work. okay a type of scout or guerrilla tactician. Next on the list is a personality maybe someone a bit comical not this serious stick in the mud or brooding

People from Iwagakure tend to be pretty serious in general, particularly regarding things they do. But they also tend to have something they are serious about, something they tend to do a lot. Something important to them or they just enjoy it a lot. Perhaps he's an adventurer? Or maybe there's something else he likes. Mapping things? Anything works. He'd probably be someone who can follow orders but at the same time wants to make a big difference using whatever it is he finds important.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:09 pm
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma

People from Iwagakure tend to be pretty serious in general, particularly regarding things they do. But they also tend to have something they are serious about, something they tend to do a lot. Something important to them or they just enjoy it a lot. Perhaps he's an adventurer? Or maybe there's something else he likes. Mapping things? Anything works. He'd probably be someone who can follow orders but at the same time wants to make a big difference using whatever it is he finds important.
so the person who makes maps. It would make sense also he a type of pathfinders meaning the first in the zone or mapping out line out for everyone else. Likely will be low rank formsome reason  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:17 pm
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma

so the person who makes maps. It would make sense also he a type of pathfinders meaning the first in the zone or mapping out line out for everyone else. Likely will be low rank formsome reason

normally yes but remember this is a shinobi rp. A mapper guy wouldn't be the highest rank but the lowest ranks aren't even allowed to leave the village normally let alone go into enemy territory or anything like that. Its not like a normal army or faction in other storylines where you send out someone disposable to infiltrate the enemy because your assets are a big deal for a ninja village.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma
draknic
Makako-ma

normally yes but remember this is a shinobi rp. A mapper guy wouldn't be the highest rank but the lowest ranks aren't even allowed to leave the village normally let alone go into enemy territory or anything like that. Its not like a normal army or faction in other storylines where you send out someone disposable to infiltrate the enemy because your assets are a big deal for a ninja village.

I already know that never said he was going to be the bottom boot .anyway think only Genin and another rank are opened. So will get started on Thursday  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:35 pm
Arhrii-yana X3

I can't imagine that RPing all by yourself is all that fun, mind if I join you? If you aren't opposed to the idea anyways.  

Cpt Muffin

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:41 pm
Vaserios
Arhrii-yana X3

I can't imagine that RPing all by yourself is all that fun, mind if I join you? If you aren't opposed to the idea anyways.

lol it keeps things going, but I wouldn't mind the company. Sakura could definitely use some help.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:42 pm
Arhrii-yana X3
Vaserios
Arhrii-yana X3

lol it keeps things going, but I wouldn't mind the company. Sakura could definitely use some help.

Alright, gimme like 20 minutes max.  

Cpt Muffin

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:44 pm
Vaserios
Arhrii-yana X3
Vaserios
Arhrii-yana X3

Alright, gimme like 20 minutes max.

I'll be here  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games