Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

X-Chick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:58 pm
Hello, I'm Liz
I've been on gaia for two year but really got into it the past year. i love colecting Inks among usless junk. I do art work it can bee seen on www.x-chick.deviantart.com or on Captian jenniffer's profile i did her avi if you want me to draw your avi note me. the cost can range depending on extra stuff add-on's colored or not. gaia gold is fine or a thank you letter for the month.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:07 pm
I'm similar to debrah that I want to earn my quest items on the marketplace. Unlike deborah I am a bit more preditory: That is to say I'm a rampant inflationist's mule here to offer a diffrent persective.  

[Rei_Inflationist_00]

heamarmil

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:29 pm
engineer-of-doom

Ultimately, I'd like to buy an Angelic Sash. Without donations, without questing... by earning it.

I am working towards the same goal. It seems so impossible, but I haven't given up yet. I but tokens at a discount from the market place, then play slots or cards. Then I turn around and sell the tickets. So far, I have had a pretty good return on my gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:04 pm
Hello, I'm Half Pain. I'm guessing that I got a random invitation because I was in the Exchange for the first time in months. Hm, so things about myself... I've been on Gaia since April of 2004. I'm a lurker of sorts, so I mostly just browse a lot. That's why my post count is so low xD. Most of the time, I will be in the Final Fantasy subforum. I'm a Final Fantasy fan, although I'm pretty much a fan for a lot of Japanese things (anime, manga, music, etc., etc., etc.).

I do some advanced literate roleplaying on Gaia as well. I haven't been doing too much lately, but I might start up again, depending on my work load. Therefore, if you guys are looking for well-rounded and advanced literate roleplayers, you can contact me or something =).

In real life, I'm an eighteen-year-old resident of New York City. I'm currently studying psychology as a freshman in college and I've no idea what I'm going to do with my life xD. I'm hoping that I figure out soon! Wish me luck xD.

Literally

PaganDominatrix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:31 pm
My name is Jessica and I live in Canada .. Nova Scotia to be exact. I'm looking to make an avatar that I'm really happy with. I want Fairy wings and if I could earn the gold myself it'd be cool , but i'm open to the options. I love to draw and write; in fact that's what I plan to make my career. I'm still young yet .. I haven't even completed my post secondary .. but I'm on my way. I love the marketplace .. especially selling my things .. as of late however I've been having some trouble moving my merchandice .. but I know things'll pick up before too long. Guess that's all for now ...

-Jess  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:35 pm
heamarmil
engineer-of-doom

Ultimately, I'd like to buy an Angelic Sash. Without donations, without questing... by earning it.

I am working towards the same goal. It seems so impossible, but I haven't given up yet. I but tokens at a discount from the market place, then play slots or cards. Then I turn around and sell the tickets. So far, I have had a pretty good return on my gold.

i have 50 tokens if you're intrested in buying them  

PaganDominatrix

PaganDominatrix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:36 pm
X-Chick
Hello, I'm Liz
I've been on gaia for two year but really got into it the past year. i love colecting Inks among usless junk. I do art work it can bee seen on www.x-chick.deviantart.com or on Captian jenniffer's profile i did her avi if you want me to draw your avi note me. the cost can range depending on extra stuff add-on's colored or not. gaia gold is fine or a thank you letter for the month.
are you intrested in some green ink?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:41 pm
Ixidors Endless Dream
My gaia name is Ixidor, or Ixi for short, I truly hate my real name so I shall not give it. No offense it's nothing personal, well, I guess it is since it's my name. Anywho enough with my issues with my name. I am Ixi and I do a little avvy contest in me and my friend Dryzzt's thread. Come check it out, it's in my signiture. We also do avvy rating and suggestions. If you have buck teeth on gaia, do not bother talking to me. I like to draw and am a big fan of Magic the Gathering, hence the name, not that many of you know anything about that. Anyways, I do enjoy random pm's from intelligent people. My major goals have not been set, both on gaia and in real life. I'm a freshmen in college, I shall soon turn 19. That's about all there is to know really. If you wanna know more, you'll just have to talk to me.
I too hate my real name but apparently not as much as you hate your own for I have already given mine. What sorts of things fo you draw?  

PaganDominatrix

Four Dirty Paws

Tricky Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:01 pm
ahahaha. my real name's Kou. and i use the marketplace to sell all my belongings in hopes to earn that assload of gold i need for my quest items.

Horns of the Demon
Devil Tail
DJ Headphones

tho i'm second-thoughting the Horns in favor of getting the tail sooner.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:10 pm
Hi all! You can call me Sara. I'm 25 (old I know) and have been on gaia for about a year and half. I like most of the things the mods have done and I do love the games. I am into almost anything creative though of all of them I draw the worst it's not BAD just not exceptional... umm I love to sing, write, read, love anime and manga. I'm a Christian and am consantly doing churchy things.
Marketing... well I like the market. I also like gaia exchange. It's where I got my katana ^_^ I only lack about three items till I have my dream avatar. I need the angelic camisole, staff of the angels, winged anklets and I would LOVE to get my hands on an angelic halo. My avatar is good enough now that I'm not embarrassed to compete in various avatar contests, including the arena. Go vote for me if you get the chance. Thanks!  

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

Diasuke-san

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:30 pm
My name is Charles.........i have various nicknames.......such as.....chuck..... charlie......chad......hawk.....chaz........and diasuke-san.........i live in alamogordo new mexico and like fire alot......i have been on gaia for about a year now........i want to get a nitemare scarf at the moment......donations are welcome......but i am trying to work towards it......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:58 am
My name is Terra. I am 17 i have been on gaia for almost two years now. When I first joined on gaia i got tired of it. I thought it was boring but I came back in August and relized how much fun it can be. I cant stop playing it now. Its loads of fun! I am into video games and anime. I love anime! So if anyone wants to talk just pm me.  

Terra_rules

den-i

Intermediate Trader

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:15 pm
Hi my name is Danny.
I'm from holland and yes it is raining here rolleyes .
I'm 16 years old.
and in a nutshell I am just myself.
think about it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:18 pm
My name is Scottie, I love videogames and MIDI music, I also like rock and classical music. I enjoy reading and talking to friends, I'm just about to be 14, and I live in Georgia!!!  

AFGay

Romantic Giver

Kaworu_NagisaRA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:02 am
Hi everyone! I'm one of the new members of the Guild! thanx for the invitation.

Well, my real name is Luis, I'm from Mexico City but I'm currently living on England because I'm doing some voluntary work in here, it's been great! but I miss my home so much! gonk

My current goals...mmm... I think it will be to get one of the Lion Fish heads for my avatar and to get an Angelic Scarf... will be hard thought since I can't enter Gaia that much anymore crying but I'll try to keep in thouch! thanx again and good luck to everyone! dramallama

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games