Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelsanctus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:51 pm
Hi!

Hmm... good question. I think the 4th was stronger than the 3rd, but I really have no way to back it up. Just a feeling. =3
And yes... good question about the Chuunin exams, Kishimoto CANNOT skip it! There has already been too much of a gap already! And there are too many characters introduced! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:01 pm
you know.. i'm not too sure IF naruto will still take the chuunin exams again. i mean, gaara went from genin to 'kage... as far as i can tell i mean... we'll see. i'm very excited to see how konoha will react to the kazekage's abduction.  

Alpha Q

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:32 pm
My opinion: I think that Naruto will plunge head-first to save Gaara. He's the kind of guy who would put his "friends" over himself. The examns vary, right? Couldn't there be solo examns? My brain hurts and Danie still needs to write an essay. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:00 am
Well I think Naruto will certainly go save Gaara when the news come to Konoha. And he may not have to do chuunin exam becoz I think he'll do some great stuff (the rescuing, a battle, whatever...) and everyone will thing him worthy of becoming chuunin and even jounin heart  

Uzumaki Raika

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:23 am
Uzumaki Raika
Well I think Naruto will certainly go save Gaara when the news come to Konoha. And he may not have to do chuunin exam becoz I think he'll do some great stuff (the rescuing, a battle, whatever...) and everyone will thing him worthy of becoming chuunin and even jounin heart
yea me 2 =D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:13 am
Alpha Q
you know.. i'm not too sure IF naruto will still take the chuunin exams again. i mean, gaara went from genin to 'kage... as far as i can tell i mean... we'll see. i'm very excited to see how konoha will react to the kazekage's abduction.

xp SPOILER ALERT xp
I dont thin that gaara went from genin to Kage just because he was the best shinobi (I do think he bacame kage because he is the best shinobi in thew hidden village of the sand, just not when he was a genin). I think that he took the chuunin exam, passed, then became a jonin, then either an anbu or just was chosen for kage. Cause i think there may have been a short time when the hidden villege of the sand had no kage and they may have been able to wait for gaara or someone else to get to kage level.  

Koreachess

nightlight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:47 pm
Koreachess
Alpha Q

xp SPOILER ALERT xp
I dont thin that gaara went from genin to Kage just because he was the best shinobi (I do think he bacame kage because he is the best shinobi in thew hidden village of the sand, just not when he was a genin). I think that he took the chuunin exam, passed, then became a jonin, then either an anbu or just was chosen for kage. Cause i think there may have been a short time when the hidden villege of the sand had no kage and they may have been able to wait for gaara or someone else to get to kage level.
he also probably had better chance than most being the former kage's son...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:39 pm
thank you to those who responded, very good points.

i still want to know what naruto will be doing to "catch up"... if he's even going to. the writer might keep him a chuunin for comedic purposes.. 3nodding

anyway...

in 250 i was a little shocked that the fifth will send out naruto's team to respond first in the gaara situation. he's with kakashi, so that's a HUGE plus. but i don't think kakashi stands a chance against the akatsuki. maybe some of them, but not all. i have no doubt that naruto wants to help gaara, but the question is that will they let him since the higher ups know the akatsuki is after him as well. even with naruto's skill and talent, his tendency to jump head-first into battle against the akatsuki could prove to be lethal. i guess in 250 my question was answered, but i still expect jiraiya to be involved, whether to stop naruto from going or to lend a hand at the last minute. of course jiraiya wouldn't bring naruto back if he didn't feel naruto could watch his own back. bleh, we'll just see. i'm starting to talk to myself again and contradict myself, answering my own questions like a madman... sweatdrop  

Alpha Q

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:13 pm
I'm sure Naruto, Sakura, and Kakshi are not the only ones who'll show up. I should stop reading the raws... Now I have to wait for the clean version to come. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:32 pm
250 is scanlated now. i was able to read it earlier today, around 1pm pst...  

Alpha Q

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:41 am
Chapter 250 was awesome and at the same time awful There wasn't really that much action yet the chapter set sets the stage for the next chapter to be potentially something bigger. I can't wait to see Naruto in action. They still haven't shown if he learned any new jutsu like fire or earth.

I'm willing to bet he knows a powerful earth jutsu cause the pervert hermit seem to know that kind of stuff. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:38 am
But isnt it kinda odd that Tsunade sent Team Kakashi to go save Gaara over at the Akatsuki headquarters, because arent they planning to capture Naruto also? confused  

dySfunctional dOll

cookiemaster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:46 am
naruto is good in the comic series i havent watched the show but im sure the show is great.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:03 pm
Anyone else see 124?
I watched that and I say that one was really good.
I hadn't been that hyped up watching it since the Garra and Lee fight.
And a show has never had me screaming "No F*cking way!!! Sweet!" like this one did.  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:23 pm
peachnin
But isnt it kinda odd that Tsunade sent Team Kakashi to go save Gaara over at the Akatsuki headquarters, because arent they planning to capture Naruto also? confused

exactly! this is what i was wondering about. why send naruto's team over there since the akatsuki's looking for him as well. as great as kakashi is, i don't think any one shinobi can really take the akatsuki. i don't think they're going to the akatsuki hq though, they were instructed to do some recon work at the sand village and maybe lend a hand. probably get there just in time to back up puppet dude.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games