Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinny Bertolli

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:34 am

Hello! *waves*

I'm Ho-sama! I'm 19. I have a sexy boyfriend and I go to college. ^^ I'M FINALLY DONE WITH EXAMS NOW!

Anyway, I rp like crazy. All day sometimes. lol. I mostly do yaoi rps, I tried a yuri once that never got aff the ground...and now I'm in a school rp! Writing is fun. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Ohsaka and I just joined. I haven't been in any long-running RP's for awhile until I heard about Gaia. I was once in 2 Bleach RP forums but they never took off so now I'm here. Anyways I'm 19, I love writing - especially RP's, and I'm more into Anime/Manga RP's. 3nodding

Ohsaka

fille morbide

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 5:06 am

HI-ya! ^___^

My name's Jenna...but most people call me J or Jen. Sometimes even JP. O_o never thought I'd have a nickname one day.

I'm 18 and a freshman (again crying ) in college.

I like Anime, Video Games, Manga, RPGs, The Sims 2 games, Anything FInal Fantasy (except #11), Reading, Writing, drawing, PHOTOGRAPHY, painting, art in general, tv (mostly cartoons), eating, dancing, blading, and um Traveling.

In College I am studying Journalism, Psychology (to be a child psychologist - maybe), and photography. I have to find a minor but I dunno what yet.

I have a fish and a rat.

I think I'm giving out too much info XD

As for Roleplaying - I like to RP in wolf, medieval, Fantasy, Fantasy-medeival, modern day, Harry Potter, Narnia, and I'm slowly getting into different kinds.

I've been roleplaying since I was in the 4th grade. ^_^

um....HI! ^_^;;; sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:45 am

Hai.

My name's Erika, though I've been called everything from 'Rika to Phantom-girl. I'll even go by "Hey, uh, you."
Just so long as you don't call me Kiki, we'll get along dandy.

I started roleplaying about four years ago on the West Server in StarCraft Battle.net. Originally I RPed in-game, then I started doing RPs in the chatrooms. Been through so many levels of n00bery it's not even funny. gonk
I also write fiction as a hobby, which has thankfully brought my level of descriptive-ness down a little (I was so wordy for a while there).

I do just about every kind of RP, though I'm a sucker for stereotypical vampire RPs (the inner n00b in me, I think whee ) or classic Medieval-style fantasy go-gos. I'll do just about anything, though sometimes it depends on my mood.

On a personal level, I am indeed female, and fourteen-going-on-fifteen. I'm a Jekkie and a Sherlockian, which are just dorky ways of saying I worship the musical Jekyll & Hyde and the Sherlock Holmes stories.
I have five pet ferrets (Jekyll, Scipio, Janus, Fannol and Fayosi) and two pet cats (a bengal, Leo; a Maine Coon, Buliwyf).

I'm a also a "theatre person". I've been in three plays so far (Clopin in The Hunchback of Notre Dame, a servant in The Lion in Winter and Charlotte in Oliver!), and plan to try out for more in the future. Taking on different personalities and characters has always been a joy to me.

That's about it. smile

erikakaiser

Dapper Inquisitor

Elegantly Tainted

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:30 pm

Yo. I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm Dan, the new guy.
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:18 am

Awesome, new people to eat domokun

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

N a c h t Fox

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:19 pm

Hi, I'm Kurai. I have recently started getting back into gaia to fill in my spare time. I love to RP at almost anything. Well, I'm only 14 and a freshman at high school.
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:11 pm

Hi! My name is Deborah. Any questions? pm me...

sailorv61

Winterxx

2,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:22 pm

Hello to one and all! My name is Winter, and I'm excited to be here.

I'm a teenager, and an internet privacy freak. So, while you see the longer than life descriptions of everyone else's private information, I prefer to keep all that to myself. x]

I've been roleplaying since I was in fourth grade, and loved every bit of it!

I do mostly fantasy style RPing. Magic based and Harry Potter roleplays were among my favorites for a long while, but not so much as I grew older. I hang out in more realistic type RPs now. Medieval and Historical are my absoloute favorites...x] Okay, enough ranting about roleplaying.

I'm a theater nerd and a choir geek. And yes, I'm a triple threat when it comes to the stage. I'm in love with the fine arts, and hope to maintain a career in said field.

Other than the fact that I'm a girl, I'm happily coupled with a wonderful young man, and I despise almonds...[yes, I know..It's horrible isn't it?] There isn't much to say now, is there?
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:58 am

Hiya!
I'm Yumichii, pleased to meet you all! ^^
I don't know in what grade I am, because I don't know how those things work in English sweatdrop

I like to roleplay, but I don't think I have any favourites razz
I'm here to learn how to roleplay in English, since I only have experience at doing it in Dutch. So I hope I'll learn how to, in here 3nodding

Yumichii

T!66a

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:35 pm

Hi, I'm KarnivalCreature, but you can call me Joe. I'm a sixteen year old male that loves to write, draw sing and anything else creative. I'm in a rock band called FinalZero and I'm the lead vocals. I write all the music that we sing, and I also enjoy rap music a whole lot to. I write complex styles, but if your interested, I'll send you a copy of what I have wrtten.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 3:46 pm

Greetings to all. My avatar is my most used RP character recently. Figured I would post something to say hey to all the members. Enjoy RP ^_^

Kalynn_Sachiel

ur-Lord Thomas Covenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:32 am

Hello, I'm Thomas.

I love to role-play, and have been writing for as long as I can remember. I joined Gaia in the interest of role-playing, and look forward to participating in numerous numbers of them. I'm rather picky, though, for I only like certian time periods...and I prefer the genre to be fantasy.

I'm rather literate, and I try to be as descriptive as possible.

Now I'm off to explore this guild...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:54 am

HI!!!! *waves happily* I'm Akana. I've done RPs before but i could still use some work...i'm so happy that i was allowed to join...this is going to be so much fun!

Akana_silver_youko

Shiro Chigo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:21 am

Hello, I am Shiro. I've tried to join RP's but they always died, so I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all of you. Now to start a new RP...
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games