Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:28 pm
^thanks for the DBZ support, first person here that I haven't seen down on it

<>Going to do a touch diff. then you said 'cause I sometimes have probs. telling apart hair colors.
Mercury>Pluto
Venus>Uranus
Moon>Neptune
Mini-moon>Saturn
Tuxedo Mask>Maker
Mars>Venus
Jupiter>Healer
Saturn>Mini-moon
Uranus>Mercury
Neptune>Jupiter
Pluto>Moon
Healer>Fighter
Fighter>Tuxedo Mask
Maker>Mars

>Think of a kid for the Sailor Scouts, excluding Moon, and describe their physical charateristics.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:52 am
^ Yay for switching hair colors... it's weird but hair color REALLY describes your personality, from cut to color. Chew that up - think about it.

<> Okay... lil kid senshi, WELL... Their hair is not goign to be long (because it sometimes takes years to grow out) so i imagine childish easy hair-do's like pigtails or pony tails, even cute twist-ties or something. They obviously have big eyes and probablt less 'showy' clothes. Their outfit would go one of two ways... either their bows and ribbons will be small like them or overly sized to make them look even more tiny. I imagine big jewels because kids love shiney things (just like gay men!) and bright florecent colors - because it's rare to see a dark mysterious kid (unless they of course are evil twisted ) So yeah... Imagine BIG blue eyes, hot pink and bright blue colors and probably a cute curled pony tail with bright yellow alastics!!

v Imagine senshi from biblical times and old school days, how would senshi outfits differ compaired to 1900 times in europe and america, how would a Greek senshi look or maybe an African triabal senshi or Hawaiian?? Think about it - then tell us about it!! 3nodding  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:45 am
^ Long time no see! ^_^

< Modern Sailor Fuku meets Ancient Grecian Toga! ^_^ The senshi would wear the knee length skirt like some men did and it would meet with the same gathered V waist however the bodice would be loose and flowy and only have one shoulder that clasped on the left side with a brooch. There would be a flowy sleeve that ended at a bare hand that was loose and only met on the top and held together with a smaller version of the brooch that held the shoulder. ^_^;; I dunno if I described it too well but I can actually see it pretty clear in my head. She would also wear the knee-high taped boots and the traditional sailor tiara. No gloves -shakes her head- There. That's it!

V ok... cultural senshi! Describe the fuku for one culture. Be it Africa, Ireland/Scotland, Germany, etc.... and have fun! Be sure to describe it well! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:40 am
^ Yay! I missed you Hime-chan!!! SOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!

<> Okay... imagine a Greek Senshi (because I"M Greek 3nodding ) Her colors would mainly be White and Royal Blue and a hint of pastel pink. Her hair would be slightly curled and a little bit past her waist. Her eyes would be a dark chocolate brown (like mine!) and her skin olive. Outfit: She'd have a senshi skirt thats white with a blue trim, it have a gathering on one side with a gold clasp. She'll show her stomach and her top will have a gathering that would sweep across her chest, she'd wear an under halter top that would be pastel pink. On her shoulders it would clasp the white gathered fabric with golden circles. She'd have hand gloves but the fingers would be cut out - the gloves would be white with blue trim. Her tiara would be regular senshi tiara with a pastel pink jewel. Her senshi shoes would be those sandles they wore back in those times but maybe with a heal? And on her back she'd have a thin pink lace tied as a bow heart
How does that sound?? biggrin

v I'm repeating this question!! Now, choose another ethnicity to follow with and describe their senshi outfit!!  

User_8572

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:47 am
^ So I do ancient greece and you do modern? -laughs- Nice one Kawa-kun...nice...

V Because we’re evil... make another ethnic senshi. (and it can’t be Sailor Greece or Sailor Scotland)  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:42 am
^ You evil, evil monkey, you.

<> SAILOR SICILY!!! Why? I'm half Sicilian, and despite waiting years upon years, there has never been a Sicilian Barbie. ANYWAY, Her colors would be red and gold/yellow/goldenrod?, like the Sicilian flag - The skirt would be Gold, and her bows would be Red. Her broach, instead of looking like the usual, it would be in the shape of the golden triskelion ("The triskelion is an ancient symbol and has been used since at least the eighth century B.C., most notably by the Norse and in what is now northern Italy.")
Sicilian Flag: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Triskelions: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her hair would be a very dark brown and down to her shoulder blades, and when she transforms into her sailor fuku, her hair would be put up in a ponytail with a triskelion on the ponytail holder. Her skin would be olive and her eyes hazel. She'd wear red boots that stop below the knee, gold laces and gold triskelions to loop the shoe-strings through.

v Since I went through all this trouble to design Sailor Sicily, make yet another ethnic senshi (I had to google stuff to come up w/ this chick.. I don't have much heritage. v_v)  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

GHC- Renge Houshakuji

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:31 pm
^ Worked hard on that post

() Sailor Englando. She uses childs nursery ryhmes to control her enemies. Her ultimate attack "London Bridge"

*enemy is thrown in the air* "London bridge is falling down" *enemy begins falling* "Falling Down, Falling down!" *enemy is jetted at the ground* "London bridge is falling down my fair lady" *enemy is pressed into the ground* "Take that key and lock him/her up lock him/her up my fair lady" *During this attack enemy is in cross postion in the air, when she says "lock him/her up" Sailor englando pretends to hold a key, aim it at the enemy and turn it. While she turns it the inside of the enemy (heart, ribs, lungs etc) and they twirl and seporate and fall apart.*

That's her ultimate attack.

OUTFIT: Has two ribbons in her hair-sides of hair-
Normal senshi top -Silver bow-
And saphire mini skirt.

Sacred wepon: Tea cup?!??!?! XD

V To end the agony, this person will write a poem about our solar system XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 7:05 pm
^I hope it dosen't have to ryhme. Cute outfit btw.

<>
Mercury shining bright
Deliver messages so far,
Venus protector of love
Beautiful forever more.
Moon of shining luster
Protect all within,
Mars holder of fire
Shining from within.
Jupiter boldest of all
Lightning strike to behold,
Saturn not likely to fall
Courage is strong in thou.
Uranus very boyish
But a good pianist,
Neptune so meek
But a strong violinist.
Pluto keeper of time
Holder of all ages,
These are the girls
Who are our mages.

>Make up a brand new attack for each of the scouts. Put down the name and describe it.  

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:43 am
^ wow! great poem! I cant do poetry like that.

<> xd i used to do this all the time in Elementary School...too bad i cant remember them at all...i'm only gonna do the inners cause I'm feeling lazy.
(hey, it's my birthday weekend. i'm allowed to be lazy! xp )

Moon: Shining Moon Justice. an stream of light gathers in to her weapon and she hurls it/directs it towards the enemy.

Chibi-Moon: Miracle Candy Dream. similar to Sailor Luna's attack in PGSM only...more useful...

Mercury: Cascade Vines. lots of tiny vines of ice come shooting towards the enemy, either piercing the enemy or restraining it.

Mars: Fire Ring Spell. Mars rolls a giant hoop of fire towards the enemy.

Jupiter: Supreme Oak Bolt. as she says the attack name, a huge lightning bolt gathers in to her hand and she blows it (like you blow a leaf) onto the enemy.

Venus: Heartbreaking Kiss-Kiss. basically like "Love and Beauty Shock" but not... sweatdrop

(yeah, ok, some of 'em were kinda lame, i admit...)

V The Sailor Senshi are graduating and your invited to all thier graduation parties, meaning you have to buy them all gifts. what would you get them? what do they need the most? why do they need that?

((i'm graduating in a exactly a week from now, so i'm being swamped with graduation stuff))  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:31 am
^ PGSM Luna was... scary. But cute. lol

<> Graduations presents:

Moon: A box of chocolates, and a cute alarm clock that doesn't have a snooze button.

Mercury: Some advanced medical textbooks and a box of 30 different scented soaps to use for her Mercury Bubbles attack.

Mars: A new kimono, tea candles and lots of insence.

Jupiter: Some new cooking utensils, a book about botany and one of those "clap on, clap off" lights.

Venus: a kareoke machine and a pair of golden handcuffs.

v The sailor senshi all go to a bar. What drinks do they order? (both the inners and outers, please.. plus tux-boy).  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

the all-weird one

5,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:44 pm
^interesting question, and thanks Kawaii that's actually the first poem I've made since fifth grade.
<>
Mercury- prob. Sprite
Venus, Moon, and Mini-moon- Mountain Dew (like they really need the sugar)
Mars- tea
Jupiter- Pepsi
Saturn- no idea
Uranus- a rum and coke
Neptune- water
Pluto- red wine
Tuxedo- prob. something that dosen't affect tylenol
sorry don't really no what bars serve so tried best.

>Sorry to bring this back up but what do you think an Anciet Egyptian Sailor Scout would look like?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:00 pm
^ ...A BAR! A BAR! AS IN AL-CO-HOL! If ya don't know about alcohol why didn't you just leave the question for someone else to answer? burning_eyes x_x Gaah, I'm sorry, but that's really irritating.

<> Here is your egyptian senshi, Sailor Bastet. She'd be a very distant relative of the moon cats...
User Image
Praise Google.

v What would the gay pride senshi look like, and what powers would he/she have?  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 am
^ Love the Bastet Senshi lol

<> Oh this will be fun, Gay Pride Senshi - There would be 2 of them as a team. One would be a lez with short chopped blonde hair that's in an A-line cut but it'd have a small fo-hock. Her senshi colors would be dominantly Red (skirt & sailor collar), Orange (bows) and Yellow (neck piece) BUT her 'under skirt' would be shiny Rainbow along with White boots with rainbow trim on top and a Rainbow stripped star as a pendant. She would also have a cute star under her right eye 4laugh
The boy senshi would be in a white tuxedo with a purple bowtie and a glistening jewel dangle. He'd have a white shirt and classy white shoes. His hair would be a dramatic mo-hock that is light brown but there would be a dyed rainbow streak on the left side on his hair. He'd also have a cute heart under his right eye heart
How does that sound? (yay for Gay Pride tomorrow!! Whee!)

v If you were a senshi, what would your colors be and what would you represent? NOW, I want you to make 2 senshi... One is a serious one you'd love to be and the other would be a crazy goofy one that's just for sh*ts and giggles (like sailor cheese or sailor sunglasses)
Be creative people - wink

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 pm
^Love that pic in your sig. Is that you?

<>Serious: I guess I'll be Sailor Chaos. I would be a good senshi. My colors would be red and black. My whole fuku would be black but the bows and the trim on the sleeves, skirt and top of boots would be red. I would carry around a long katana that would positioned on my back. My hair would be mainly put in a ponytail and is black with red highlights.

Funny: Sailor Sarcasm. I would represent all the sarcastic a-holes out there. My color would be blue and black and basically the same as Sailor Chaos. My hair is short and brown. My weapon is remarks that would break even the toughest enemies' soul. Then I would come out with Yo momma jokes that would make you weep and make you feel ashamed of being born.

V I'm gonna ask the same question Kawaki just asked. Create two senshis, one for real and one for fun *too lazy to think of her own*

mirror alchemist

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:34 am
^ Great combination of items for your avvie! I love the elemental hair with the dress and the crown. Tis spiffy.

<> Serious: Probably something like Sailor Justice, because I don't put up with injustice. When someone I love has injustice thrust upon them, I fight back on their behalf, regardless of the damage done to myself. The whole of my fuku would be white. The bow would be made of ribbons with multiple colors, and my skirt would be a rich green to match the collar of the outfit. The gloves would be white and reach the middle of my upper arm. And there would be thigh high boots. I don't do anything without thigh high boots. My weapon would be the spear Apollyon, capable of lancing souls from a body. Just because I'm a psychotic freak.

For Shits and Giggles: For shits and giggles, I'd love to be the Sailor Universe in the fanfiction I'm working on. She pretty much has everything she wants: money, men, a hot bod, and the whole universe bowing at her feet. She's also a complete psychopath, which makes her amazingly fun. See the half-finished art for what she looks like: [ LINK ]

v You get to market the senshi. If each of them (as in, all the ones in our galaxy including Tuxedo Mask) were models/representatives for a brand name, what would that brand be? Clothes, cleaning products, adult toys, toys in general, etc. Be creative!  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff