Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:18 am
Seto had been watching this while half listening to Luna. She was feeling better, he could tell. She only got quiet what she was upset or scared. He was startled out of his thought by a n** at his ear.
"You weren't paying attention, so I had to." I smiled up at him.
"Could you have found a way that doesn't..." Seto paused for the words he needed and blushed rather violently. I giggled.
"So that's what it is on you! I always wondered... You know, I'm going to have to try sucking on your tongue..." I smirked to myself.
"Luna... honestly, could you get your mind out of the gutter for at least two seconds?" Seto asked her.
"Maybe? I could try..." I replied.
"Good." Seto commented, then saw Inu and Mokuba come back. "Plan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:39 pm
" My cousins gonna meet us at baggage claim, so far hes the only one who believed me. Guess my folks are in for a shock when they realize Im not nuts." I replied. Mokuba nodded in confirmation, " So will we get to see Vegas at all, well see more of the town the what we pass? " mokuba asked looking up at me. " Pfft, Heck yeah, my cousin is still uneasy about the whole thing. He wants to talk about it later as we go through the town. Besides, I gotta let cute little Mokuba see all there is to see." I reply with a huge grin. Mokuba smield to see that I was happy, he could tell I wasnt while at the phone.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:58 pm
"You know the sad fact here? We're all underage." I stuck out my tongue in my usual childish way.
"I'm going to find a way to get you to stop that." Seto commented.
"But you like it." I smirked.
"Shut up..." Seto went back to being... well... himself, at which point he noticed the time. "Luna, we may want to go through baggage now."
"Oh right! I forgot about that... Let's go." As it takes many hours to get through baggage, many more hours later, we were on the plane. I decided sleeping was a decent idea, so I curled up against Seto and drifted off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:39 pm
Mokuba being bored was tapping gentally on the arm rest. He got to sit next to me and across the row was Seto and Luna. I was looking out the window looking at the night clouds in the sky. " You should rest..though you had it its night time. " I whisper to Mokuba without turning my gaze. " Im not all that tired, I will once I get tired enough. " Mokuba replied looking over to Seto and Luna sleeping. " Things are probably gonna be different now..since Setos got a girlfriend and all..." he whispered. I let out a little snicker, " Guess my guessing of you thinking of things to be different. " I replied looking at him. " Well, cept the whole love thing yeah, I did use to crush on him, but that was while ago." he replied in a whisper, " Guess thats the reason I didnt mind you being a fan of the pairing.." he whispered looking away still. " It's ok..I know its gonna be wierd your brother being nice to someone else. Though I know your glad hes happy, it still feels wierd. " I whisper looking at him. Mokuba nodded seeing someone understood. " Dont worry, I'll be there, you wont be alone." I whisper hugging him. He smiles falling limp becoming confortable in my grasp.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:41 pm
Seto smiled at Luna. She was cute when she was sleeping. He held her close, in hopes that she would at least be able to sleep peacefully. His hopes as they generally were, were dashed when teeth clenched in pain and she clung tightly to him. Luckily, she was not like him in that he usually screamed is his sleep. She woke up when her arm moved.
"Are you alright?" Seto asked. Her eyes were open but she was still hugging tight to him. She swallowed heavily.
"You'd better sleep peacefully after this..." She said it with a tone Seto couldn't quite understand, because he wasn't expecting it. She stayed completely quiet and Seto was almost worried about her subdued air.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:16 pm
Inu still held Mokuba to her, being a fan of the pairing and understanding someone like Seto, she was able to understand him more then some others would. She especially understood his past crush. She ran through his hair til he ahd fallen asleep. She lifted the arm res so he could lay on her shoulder, once confortable she turned back to the window silently.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:50 am
Seto wasn't sure Luna would be alright, and he was still puzzling over the tone she had taken. He'd never heard anything like it from her before. It wasn't resentment, but it wasn't her usual cheerful joking tone either. It bothered him that he couldn't figure it out. He supposed he'd have to ask her about it later, right now she was back into a light sleep and hopefully a peaceful one.
'When I get back, I'm holding a tournament, just for her.' Seto thought.

He woke his brother and Luna up when the plane started to land and waited. He wasn't sure how he'd handle Vegas, but at least he was underage and didn't have anyone to speak for him here.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:37 am
I looked over, being awake by him waking up Mokuba. Mokuba looked out the window, " Wow, Donya-sama are those all the lights!? " he asked rather found of all of them. I chuckle slightly, " Yes they are, its very pretty at night huh? ". Mokuba just nodded vigerously, he looked rather excited nearly forgetting what we were talking about last night. Once the plane landed we all walked through and did all the procedures. " Okay..he should be somewhere around here..ah there he is, Robert over here! " I call out as I walk over to him. Mokuba cocks his head to the side, " Wow..she wasnt kidding..hes as tall as Seto is..all hes really missing is the right eyes. " he muttered to himself softly not sure who else heard as he headed over. I stopped in front of him so I didnt hug him, he smiled before he looked down at the boy beside me. He then looked up to see all of the other group. "..Wow..you were right..auntie Debbies in for a surprise. " he said with a chuckle leading us to the car. Mokuba looked a little confused wondering why I didnt hug him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:47 am
"Wow. I want to keep you in a box." I commented on Robert's appearance. "I'll love you and hug you and feed you and pet you and play with you and the box will have airholes this time, cause last time didn't work so well..."
"Luna, do you do that to everyone?" Seto asked
"Only people I like." I smiled. "And people I like to ship them with."
"That explains the mutt." Seto smirked.
"Well what did you expect? Me to be a fangirl?" I asked. "Oh, and I'm kind of not paying attention to you am I?"
I turned to Robert. "So, can I keep you in a box?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:01 am
Robert looks slightly creeped out, " Yup..these are your friends all right. " he replied. I laugh nervously since all my friends seemed to get crazy around him, though he was attractive, everyone seemed to like him for it. He gave a smile showing he didnt mind all that much, Mokuba bagan walking beside Robert. I let out a chuckle with blush, seeing that it seems Mokuba thought he was like Seto as well. I follow giggling the whole way, Robert looked a little confused but smiles down at Mokuba.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:25 am
"Luna, you can't keep everyone you meet in a box. It would be an awfully full box." Seto commented. Luna had begun to skip just a little and he was trying to keep her calm-ish.
"Why?" She asked. He knew exactly where this was going.
"Because you ask questions like that and it makes you sound like you're two and that's not really appropriate right now." Seto replied. He didn't like to add that he found it irritating when she did things like that at such odd times, or why, so he left it at that.
"Fine... be that way." She pouted and was promptly distracted by all the lights and colours. "Wow. It's better than an episode of CSI!"
"Luna..." Seto rolled his eyes. "This is a hazard of having never been outside of Canada before isn't it?"
"Yes. Yes it is. Blatantly." Luna giggled and licked his ear.
"Did you just lick my ear?" Seto blinked at her.
"Yes. You taste good. Besides, I can't quite reach to kiss you, and you're moving, so it was easier." Seto decided not to point out to her that his mouth was actually closer height wise than his ear, but then he didn't think he wanted to know what she'd meant if it hadn't been his mouth.
"Let's get married." Luna commented giggling. "There's more than enough wedding chapels."
Seto did rather a spit take, although with no water it was just a look of surprise. "Er... how about not yet?"
"Seto, I'm only kidding." Luna smiled. "Don't worry. I wouldn't purpose anyway. It's not as cool as the romanticized way."
"Good point. Do you suppose I should come back some day and find your parents to ask them to wed you?" Seto asked, knowing Luna would drop the subject.
"You're mean you know that?" She managed to find a way to get half under his trench coat while he was still wearing it.
"What are you doing?" He asked her.
"Trying to get by all the barriers you set up against the world. Plus, it's a good hiding place." Luna giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:28 pm
Robert saw this and gave a grin to me, " Bet your fuming with jealousy right now. " he said with a smirk. I glare punching his arm as he chuckles a little. " Shut up you.." I growl but laugh a little too, " Jerk" I mutter still chuckling. Mokuba smiles seeing how playful we can be. Robert smiled down at him, " Well we better not show Diane this..if she knows who they are shell flip knowing her. " he replied with a sigh. " Yeah, shes like that a lot isnt she? " I reply chuckling. Mokuba looked slightly confused to who this Diane was. Robert looked at Mokubas confused look, " Dianes my mom, her aunt. " he explained. Mokuba nodded still walking beside him, me giggling every so often at them.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:40 am
Luna was paying absolutely no attention and Seto knew it. He decided he had ought to, although this was somewhat difficult with Luna trying to find a way to get at least one hand inside his shirt.
"Koneko-chan, I appreciate that you're playful, but could you kindly get out of my shirt?" Seto asked, annoyed.
"I'm not in your shirt yet." She commented in what Seto felt was a rather absent way.
"Koneko-chan, stop trying. You can find your way in later." Seto was doing his very best to keep his temper. He didn't want to upset her.
"Really?" She stopped rather abruptly and went back to skipping happily. Seto blinked rather shocked at all of this and wondering what kind of insanity she had and where he could get some.
'That can't of sounded at all right...' He thought in retrospect and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:44 pm
Robert saw this and rolled his eyes a little. " All of your friends seem to be flirts..or would be sexually active at the chance they got. " Robert replied, he was use to meeting my friends who were like that so he just assumed. " Well at least its not you cuz, remember Stephine and her crush on you? " I ask with a grin. Robert sighs, " Glad that passed, though she was really nice, she had certain ideas going on in her head. " Robert replied. Stephine was one of my more sex crazed friends, but of coarse I loved her all the same. Mokuba couldnt help but roll his eyes as well, she was always all over Seto. His idea of losing attention was growing faster each time this happend. Robert saw this and smiled. " Dont worry kid, if she goes at it again I'll step in, that stuff should be away from you at least. Your brothers got good intentions, and a good head on his shoulders. " Robert replied patting Mokubas shoudler with a smile trying to cheer him up. And like always he did just that, " And you dont wanna go into psycology..why? " I ask with a smile. He chuckles before we reach the car, " I see its new.." I reply with a grin, it was another pretty sliver one only now big enogh for everyone. " Yeah, got it while you were gone, glad I did too. All of these people wouldnt fit in the other one. " he explained climbing into the drivers seat. I too the shot gun by him looking at Mokuba who sighed. 'Maybe they wont do anything while in the car, and I shouldnt get in the way anyway.' he thought to himself before sitting between the driver and passanger seat.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:36 am
Seto was a little disturbed by Luna's actions in general and he needed time to think and talk to his brother about this. He still didn't trust her, but he felt he owed her the benefit of the doubt at least because she had taken on his nightmares. He sighed and felt her snuggle against him, but he could feel something else too, that being Mokuba glaring at them both.
"Mokuba... what's wrong?" he asked.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces