Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:12 am

"Of...me?" Yami asked, holding the boy's gaze. <"Sh*t, that can't be good... He was clutching his stomach, right? ...Well... If he really doesn't feel right when he thinks of me... Maybe it makes him sick to think about what we did..."> Yami thought. Without realizing it, he was taking it the worst way possible.

His heart jumped to his throat, as he tried to get control over his emotions again. Since his eyes suddenly felt so heavy, he closed them. He couldn't bear to look at Seto anyhow. It wasn't his intention to make Seto hate him so much that he felt physically revolted by his mere appearence, and now that he thought that he had, he would give anything to take back that night. He didn't take into account that if in fact, Seto did feel sickened by him, he wouldn't be laying on top of him at this point in time.

Yami shook his head softly. "I didn't mean for this to happen..." he choked in a whisper just barely audible.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:18 am

Joey had perked up at Yugi's exclamation. He almost had his pants... almost... 'Stupid pants eating floor... Why'd it have to eat my pants? I want my pants. I need to wear pants to get food and I'm hungry...'
Joey continued along this line of thought then heard Duke. He cuddled closer, happy he'd gotten the point.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:28 am

"No.. I think you misunderstand..."
Seto sighed, being glad he could finally tell what's been n his mind.
"It's always been this way... You know? The pressure-like feeling in my stomach? It gets worse verytime I think of you, Yami... Every time, everywhere, always. It makes me want to.. erm.. It makes me.. You know...
And now you're so close... It's just... so much worse... I'm afraid I'm not going to keep this up much longer, but I don't want to er...'snap' as they called it on Discovery Channal the other day..."
Seto's eyes got all watery at the idea of 'snapping'.
"it's said to be like nuderating, but than more bloody, painfull and .. uncomfortable..."

Duke clinged to Joey, and nodded in Joey's hair. Then, he heared the melody of his celphone ringing. "Hey, Yugi.. I guess you can find my pantsa if you follow that sound." he said, happy about actually getting clothes.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:32 am

"You've got your cellphone?! Why didn't you say so? If somebody's calling then you've got reception. Why didn't you use it to get out of here?" Joey exclaimed, pulling away from the comfy spot he had found snuggling Duke.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:37 am

"I'm so used to having it about, I forgot..." Duke said, sweatdropping.
"Besides.. If I'd have called right away, we wouldn't be together now, would we?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:45 am

"HA-HAAAA!" Yuugi said suddenly. There was a loud bang and a small, "Ow..." as he pulled himself out from under another bed. In his hands were a pair of pants. He balled it up and threw it accross the room at the boys' bed.

"There is only one pair, right?" he asked.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:51 am

Yami's eyes oppened and he stared at Seto almost shocked. <"Whoa... Did he just open up to me?"> he thought. Then he thought about what he had actually said. "I'm glad that I misunderstood..." Yami said feeling lifted by the news, "I guess... I guess I thought the exact opposite of what was going on. That is... Unless I'm miscomprehending you again... but, Seto..." he paused as he looked back into Seto's brilliantly blue eyes. The shade was only emphasized by the tears, and Yami wondered how such a sad sight could also be so utterly beautiful.

"I don't want you to have to go through that," he said softly, "...and definately not alone. ...I'm...assuming that you know how I feel about you in return?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:58 am

"Er... no? Mine should be here somewhere..." Joey blushed. He wasn't going to say anything, but Duke was right and he knew it. He smiled and snuggled back into the spot he had found resting his head dreamily on Duke's shoulder.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:16 am

Duke tickled Joey under the arms, trying to make him laugh (no duhr)
"Can you stand this...?" he asked laughing.

"I guess... I hope I'm right.." Seto replied, smiling in a sad way.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:30 am

"You 'guess?'" Yami asked. "Hm... well... just so we're clear, then..." Yami said trailing off. He ran one hand through Seto's hair, and pulled him down slightly. "...allow me to demonstrate..." Yami said before meeting Seto's lips with his own.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:54 am

Seto felt the fire of desire inside of him burn, as he felt Yami's lips on hs own.
He pulled the other closer, almost trying to be inside of him already.
He then suddenly broke contact, and looked at him.
"I hate telling you this, but...You have to know. Did you know I hate loving you?"
He said, having a goofy smile on his face.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:03 pm

"Well... I guess I know now..." yami said with a coy grin while secretly wondering, <"What in Ra's name does that mean!?"> He caught a handfull of Seto's shirt and pulled him down to kiss him again.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:31 pm

Seto let him self go in the kiss, almost behaving like some beast.
He pressed his body against Yami's, and couldn't stop himself from holding his own stomach again.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:20 am

((YAY now that Im home I can post something, man i had a lot to read sweatdrop i think Ill add Mokuba in this now xd )) Mokuba crept lightly towards the door Seto and Yami were suppose to be in.'Now I can get in there way..hehehe..Why should I be in that room crying like a baby anyway.' Mokuba thought as he stopped at the door. He was being rather selfish, more like throwing a little tantrum. The same thoughts as to why Seto liked Yami flooded his mind, but at the moment he just wanted to get in the way.'Besides, they always say the younger siblings are a pain.' Mokuba thought with a smirk as he opened the door."GOTCH...a.." Mokuba trailed off seeing instead of them a bunch of other rooms.'What the?...' Mokuba wondered. I little fear crossed him when he realized Seto was off and he didnt know where he was in this crazy house. And knowign his brothers closterphobia he didnt trust what would happen." I'm coming Seto..." he whispered to himself before walking through the door. Besides, he was alone with Yami, he could have that again. And also...maybe he could clear things up for himself while he looked for Seto.

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:39 am

(isse cute Moki..*pets* )
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games