Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Sarisb

3,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:11 pm
Alias of choice: Sarisb
Naruto Knowledge: um...up to 100...something in the anime...
Favorite character(s): Zaku, Dosu, Iruka, Zabuza...
Anything else you'd like to share: ...I love the Sound Village...and its inhabitants... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:41 pm
Quote:
im the only one that is 12 in this guild

Name: Lizzi-kun
Fav. character: The majority of them. xd Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Iruka, Rock Lee, Gaara, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Itachi, Neji, Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru, Choji, Ino, Shikamaru, TenTen, Temari, and so on and so forth.
Naruto Knowlege: I've seen the whole anime series but not much on the manga sweatdrop
Other things: Don't feel like telling you. xd  

Glacier_Moon

SeleigheFey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:45 pm
Alias of choice: Faye
Naruto Knowledge: All eps on Cartoon Network since the beginning of the second Chunin Exam, and the first four episodes in Japanese with subtitles.
Favorite character(s): Uchiha Sasuke! (I am a firm believer that surnames were meant to go first) And not because he's hot, although he is. Anyone with that much attitude must be admired.
Anything else you'd like to share: I think Sakura is much better with short hair. But she's still girly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:12 pm
Alias of choice: jesashika
Naruto Knowledge: about 50 episodes or more, i saw one of the movies but it was japanese with subtitles...i forget which movie it was tho
Favorite character(s): ROCK LEE!!! biggrin lol ooooo and garra
Anything else you'd like to share: rock lee's my favorite because hes so wierd razz lol i love the part where he blows kisses at sakura whos dodging them  

jessie_chick

iCanceled

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:00 pm
Alias of choice: Scarlet
Naruto Knowledge: CN Up to the ep after they pass 2nd exam
Favorite character(s): Hot Saske, heart Funny Naruto, rofl Similar Sakura, xd and Clever Kakashi whee
Anything else you'd like to share: Me and Sakura are Aries! and alike in soo many ways.... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:17 am
Alias of choice: J
Naruto Knowledge: err well im at ch. 312
Favorite character(s): Well... i guess shikamaru is cool. o yeah and kabuto is also cool xd
Anything else you'd like to share: well not much... err hi i guess  

J Teh Bandit

kitty_of_the_Sound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:20 pm
Name: Lori
Naruto Knowledge: up to ep 168
Favorite character: Orochimaru-Sama ^_^ i love him, he is like me in alot of ways
other: i am a good roleplayer  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:32 am
Alias: esteltinuviel (practically everywhere)

Age: that's for me to know and you to use your shinobi arts to find out (I'm not legal, yet, though)

Naruto knowlege: I confess, I only read the manga as it comes out in stores (I don't get Shonen Jump, although I want to, I'm too far behind at this point to start, plus I laready get Shojo Beat and AI). For the anime, I'm just *covers face in shame* watching it as it premiers on Cartoon Network. I'm dying to see the new uncut versions, but unless I find them on Youtube, I'll never watch them (I'm too cheap to buy anime). I do know about the series up through about episode 70 or so since my penpals sent me magazine pages about Naruto way back in the spring of 2005 (when it was only up to like episdoe 70 in Japan, or maybe not, I don't know).

Favorite character: I really like Sakura, even though she needs to toughen up a bit (I identify with her), I think Sasuke is hot, I think Naruto is cool, but really obnoxious, and I like Kakashi and Iruka-sensei. My favorite pairings are NarutoxSasuke, NarutoxIruka, SasukexKakashi, and my new fav SasukexItachi (uchihacest). I really like yaoi, I guess!

Other facts about me: I do attend cons (MTAC), but haven't had the chance to do some Naruto cosplay yet (some day). I draw manga and fanart (copic or photoshop 9.0) and I write fanfiction (my only Naruot one I've written is an uchihacest one-shot now to the AFI song "Killing Lights")

Sorry that I don't seem much of a Naruto otaku, but you should see me on Sunday when I've forgotten to tape Naruto (I tape all my anime)! It's like a caffine adict who hasn't gotten his or her double shot of espresso already! So yes, I am adicted to Naruto... and that is me, esteltinuviel ninja  

esteltinuviel

sabriel111

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:51 am
Alias of choice: ?
Naruto Knowledge: I'm up to the point in the anime that they're showing on tonammi not that far in yet
Fav. Character: Sauske, I'm not on of those fangirls
Anything else you'd like to share: I like to watch FMA and Inuyasha they're cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:06 pm
Alias of choice: shinobi-J.G.

Naruto Knowledge: looking all shows

Favorite character(s): saske & kakashi

Anything else you'd like to share: www.magivolve.com sucks, and it has been a year for them.  

The Phantom 117

clumsybunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:48 pm
Alias of choice: most people just call me bunny
Naruto Knowledge: all the mangas and about episode 70 or so, in the anime
Favorite character(s): I have alot, but to pick one I'll say kakashi.
Anything else you'd like to share: ummm...hi! ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:15 pm
alias of choice- the impaler
Age- 13
Naruto Knowlege- ive been keepin up with the anime on cartoon network, so the chunin exams to be exact.
favorite characters- orochimaru, sasuke, kakashi, and akamaru
Anything else you'd like to share- i like cheese and impaling ppl. sound ninja rock, long live orochimaru!  

monkie_the_impaler

Zorufu J Kinburi

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:46 am
Alias of choice: Fire sage kage(the name I got here.hehe)
Naruto Knowledge:all the manga and anime
Favorite character(s): Orochimaru Itachi Sasuke Kakashi Kabuto
Anything else you'd like to share: I love basketball and soccer.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:37 pm
Alias of choice: Deangle,Dragontheif,Sukoo
Naruto Knowledge:Im as far as naruto and ebisu meeting Jiraiya
Favorite character(s):Shino,Garaa,And my faverite but least shown ninja is the Demon brothers (But they got toasted in one of the first episodes crying )
Other Information:Nothing much to say Besides the liking of roleplay.  

Dragontheif

Angel Within

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:54 pm
Hi I'm a new member! heart
Username biggrin ream Catz
My Fave Character for boys are:Shikamaru, Neji, Rock Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi
My fave Caracter for Girls are: Hinata, Temari, Tsunade! heart  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games