Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:16 pm

"Hi Kita"Black said wagging her tail. She licked her muzzle in greeting still smiling a bit.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:23 pm

Shadow opened her eyes. Suddenly upset that Slighter wasn't awake.
"I'll find out somehw" she promised to herself as she spoke aloud, starting to run back through the woods to the den. Skidding to a stop and rolling over.
"WHOOT!" She cried out happilly, "Oy! How is everyone today?!" she asked, getting to her feet and violently (once again) shaking her midnight-black fur coat and peering at the wolves with er ice blue eyes.
"Well? Anyone going to answer me?" she asked, abrutly noticing a new male and raising an eyebrow.

Shadow72

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:27 pm

"yes im new but that is not a new fact who are you and how are you today if i may ask...." drave said as he approuched the den after his search had failed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:29 pm

Shadow smirked, lifting a paw and pointing t him,
"I like this guy...he seems to have well manners." She said before turning back to him, bowing her head in respect,
"My name is SHadow, and on this day i am quite fine, thank-you" she added, still smirking for some odd reason. Though her wolffish grin looked quite stupid indeed. She looked as hif she'd just played a prank.

Shadow72

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:38 pm

"ah i see you like me not many do and i thank you for the complament shdaow." drave says as he approches her and licks her on the forhead, and lays besides her waiting and looking at the sky
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:41 pm

Tim_Scoville
"ah i see you like me not many do and i thank you for the complament shdaow." drave says as he approches her and licks her on the forhead, and lays besides her waiting and looking at the sky
Shadow smirked, then was slightly taken aback by his closeness. She smirked,
"Ah, i see you're quite close with friends...or in my case nearly strangers." she smirked, lying down, staring at the mid-day ice blue sky.

Shadow72

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:42 pm

Black yawned and looked around. She saw shadow and smiled walking over to her. She morphed into her huuman form and sat down"HI shadow"She smiled and pet her head lightly((i only got a few minutes))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:48 pm

Shadows ears twiched as she turned ehr head slightly to the side.
"How do yo do that!" she said randomly, more of a burst out, "Always finding the right place!"

Shadow72

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:51 pm

"a wolfes most notorias rubbing spot is on the head and behind the ear all wolves and half such know this"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:57 pm

"I know, but she hits a certain spot and...There!" she exclaimed, her foot going a hundrad miles an hour.
She sighed,
"Thats going to be one sore foot for a while..."

Shadow72

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:35 am

slighter woke up underneath the tree's in the shade where it was so dark that he was almost completly invisible, he got up and stretched out has he yawned some and then sat back down, his eye seemed to be less stressed then befor but he was they was still a redish color
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:40 pm

Shadow got up, looking around, she scented the air.
"Excuse me! I'll see you guys later" she said, dashing off into the forest. Sliding to a stop near Slighter.
"Are you willing to talk now?" she asked.

Shadow72

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:04 pm

"I guess not" she snarled lightly, turned and walking away, her tail flicking back and forth airily. Turning around and stalking away,
"Come to me when you're ready to talk, im tired of chasing."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:45 am

Stepping into the den she found a place near the side and curled into a bal, falling asleep almost instantly. Closing her ice blue eyes slowly, suveying the scencery one last time before pitch black darkness consumed her mind.

Shadow72

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:14 pm

Black yawned and walked around, laying under a tree
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games