Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:26 pm
"Alright..." Heart nodded her head. And looked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:42 pm
*continued munching on her dead rabit and sighed then decided if it was starting to get killy for her heart must be freezing.*
*she waved her hand out as a blanket of fire covered heart up to her shoulders and put an enchantment on it so that it wouldn't burn her as she then pulled a cloak of fire over herself and one over jeckt doing the same enchantment for all of us.*  

amy_sweet

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:47 pm
Heart shook the cloak off, "Thanks... but I like the cold, it feels good right now." Heart said as she looked down at the ground. She turned her head toward the moon and stared at it for a moment befored turning her gaze back to the snowy ground. she scratched at the snow with her paw and grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:49 pm
*laughs at heart.*
ah so when it's to cold for me you like it and when it's to cold for you I like it.*laughs once more and waves her hand as the cloak of fire vanishes.*  

amy_sweet

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:08 pm
Heart laughed "Not exactly...I am cold if I want to be, I think cold is a thing of the mind. You're only cold if you want to be..." Heart looked away and stood up, smelling the air.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:16 pm
*snickers and finishes her rabbit and then looks around as her fire cloak vanishes in a small explosion of black and blue sparkles and smoke.*

meeh,I do like the cold...  

amy_sweet

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:19 pm
Once again, Star found she had dozed off. She yawned and stretched. Getting up, she also shook her fur out. Looking around, she saw familar wolf prints and recognized them as Hearts. But another set of prints were with hers and the scent emitting from them was not familiar. I hope she's not in trouble...Because I have a bad feeling about this... Star worriedly thought to herself as she bounded off in the direction their scents went in a hurry. Soon, she caught up with Heart and like she thought, there was the wolf with the unfamiliar scent nearby. She sat down beside Heart and nuzzled her. "Hey Heart. You alright?" She kept her gaze on the new wolf and controlled her emotions.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:19 pm
"I as well..." Heart looked ar her for a moment because of the explosion, but when she saw it was nothing she ignored it and turned back.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:22 pm
*she looked at the new wolf and saw the nuzzling and took not to interrupt seeing they knew eachother she continued sitting down and relaxed and then passed a small stone from between her paws in slightly amusment by it.*

hello there stranger i'm twilight undersun,i'm hearts mini body guard till her pups are born or until they can defend themselfs or she tells me to stop protecting her from anything unknown.*smiles faintly and passes the rock a few more times.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:30 pm
oops i'm christalia..not twilight.XD
I forgot I edited my post.XP  

amy_sweet

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:32 pm
Okay peoples I have been told to tell everyone here that heart has to go and she says goodnight.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:40 pm
Star looked at Heart for confirmation of this. While she awaited Heart's answer, Star looked back towards Christalia. "Thank you for your concern, but if I know Heart well enough, she can protect herself perfectly well, even with the burden of her pups. And I will personally make sure she does not come to harm in anyway. I believe she is safe for the time being." Star was usually extremely friendly to new wolves, but over the last few days, with the amount of wolves coming in and the lack of time and fortune to see her friends, she had become very tired. Heart was a dear and close friend of hers and with her being stressed the past week, she was wary of this newcomer who claims themselves to be Heart's new 'bodyguard.'

((I know. And I have to get off as well. Nights.
P.S. Please post out of character posts in the OOC Thread or in brackets or something such as these. Thank you.))  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:44 pm
*looks at her from the corner of her eyes.*
if she didn't want it then she would have refused....
she didn't so i'm going to do what I said until she tells me to stop.

((ok bye))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:48 am
Heart looked at them both and shrugged, "Star is right I don't exactly need a "bodyguard" I've got myself and plenty of friends that if I did get in trouble would come for me, like Star." Heart nodded her head and greeted Star happily seeing the ware in her eyes, "Busy week?" Heart said.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:08 am
Star agreed with Heart. "I'd be there without any hesitation." She licked Heart's muzzle as her ears flattened. Star nodded and sighed. "Yeah. So many wolves coming and going, so many introductions and helping...and of course, you knew about the one time when one of them asked me 'that question.' And then there's Slighter." She just shook her head and sighed again.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games