Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:00 am
*has drifted in the water and is flouting around watching the fish under the water and doesnt notes the new wolf...*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:07 am
Alle glanced around nervously as she kept herself on guard. Lifting her head, there was a drip from her muzzle and into the water. Growling softly, her hackles raised when she spotted a figure in the water.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:09 am
*drifts in a way so he can see the new wolf and as he sees her he dives under water to hide from her not knowing if she saw him or not... there was a splash from his big body going under*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:16 am
Alle growled softly at the noises around her and she turned, wandering a couple yards from the lake and sitting down on her haunches. Finally, her hackles flattened against her back and she watched the surface of the water intently.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:18 am
*"what do you want with me" he projects into her mind as a small ghost eyed raven lands in front of her... "if its business you talk with him il hear you... if your after me then find me first"*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:25 am
Alle growled softly at the raven in an almost unfriendly manner. "What makes you think I seek for you one you speak of? And WHO is the one you speak of?" she added with a small spark of curiousity. Spark... SPARK! All of a sudden one of the raven's feather's was on fire! "I'M SO SORRY MR. RAVEN!!!!" she yelled as she bowed her head.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:33 am
*the raven quikly hobled over to the water and dove in...*

*"i speek for drave the raventail wolf" said the raven as it stared at her from the water it was sitting in*

*"do you know him"*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:36 am
Alle froze as she heard his name. His name... "T-That's my... older brother..." she muttered as her forelegs trembled slightly. "WHERE IS HE!?" she snapped.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:41 am
" i do not remember you from my past are you sure you are my sibling"

*drave said as he stuck his head out of the water only exposing his face and his mussle before sinking back into the water*

*"my master does not like strange wolves perhaps if you had some proof..." said the raven to her as it got out of the water spead its wings and took off in a flurry of dark feathures*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:46 am
Alle sighed lightly. "Our father's name is Kodac... That is the only evidence I have.." she muttered as her ears flattened against her head.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:49 am
*as his eyes apear above the water they lock on to hers and he starts twords the shore leaveing a small wake in his birth*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 am
"Just forget about it..." she growled softly as she turned quietly and began to walk away from the lake intentionally. Stubborn and clutsy as she was, she tripped over a root of a tree and thumped head first onto the ground with her rear sticking up from the ground.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:57 am
*looks from her tal to his tail and back again looking at the feathures that reside within it..*

"you have a tail of my family what is your name and how did you find me..."

*he said as he got out of the water and sat there watching her laughing on the inside at her falling down*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:05 pm
"Alle..." she muttered as she picked up her head and looked back at Drave, red eyes glimmering slightly in the rays of the sun that fell upon her.  

~G~rounded ~B~utterfly

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:13 pm
" i think i know you from somewhere"

*he says as he continues to watch her with his ghost eyes...*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games