Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:19 am

* When trying to speak to Runningpaw. Runningpaw did not answer and she at the warning growl. She wondered what she was warning others about and why. Suddenly a bunch of birds were flying about everywhere.
Hmmm birds. . .she said licking her lips hungrily. Than she saw Shadow. She hid a little behind some tall grass. . .and sees Shadow planing to pounce her. . .she approaches Shadow and pounces her. "Gotcha!" she said giggling.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:00 pm

*shadow jumps* yikes you scared me! *shadow says in a terrified voice*

hey if we be very quite we can catch a couple birds *shadow sneeks neerer to were the birds are *shadow says common wispering*

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:53 am

* She giggled a bit after surprising Shadow and appologized. I will join your bird hunt. I have noticed them myself. They look delicious. She followed Shadow sneaking carefully about to catch a bird.*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:18 pm

ok on my count we pounce and get one *shadow smiles*

3.....2.......1....pounce! *shadow pounces*

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:16 am

* When Shadow pounce at her count. Branwen waited patiently for the birds to fly into the air. Once they did Branwen leap for the flying bird and nailed one. She held the bird happily in her mouth proud. She hopes her friend had just as good of luck as herself.*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:36 pm

*shadow walks over to brawen with a big large bird on her mouth*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(sorry if this picture is stretching the page sweatdrop )

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:39 pm

* Branwen was happy to see Shadow as successful as herself. Come on! Let's go enjoy our wild fowl. Branwen walk as proudly as Shadow did.

(( Cute picture!))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:19 pm

*she folows brawen* lets find some were nice and quite to eat
*shadow smiles with her big bird in her mouth*

((thx ))

GhostBooty

4,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:25 am

* Branwen finds a nice shady tree away from the warm summer sun. She begins eating her fowl. "The only thing I don't like about birds is plucking their feathers." said Branwen spitting her fowls feathers outta her mouth. "Yucky feathers." she commented. But began enjoying the her catch once she cleared the feathers.*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:29 pm

*shuicho walks into the clearing hoping to find some food*"hmmm i wonder if there's any rabbits out here"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:28 am

* Branwen peacefully eating her fowl. When she saw a familar face. "Shuicho, hello there. It's me Branwen. Funny to see you here. Hungry? I have plenty of fowl to share if you'd like some. she said wagging her tail at Shuicho." *
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:25 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen peacefully eating her fowl. When she saw a familar face. "Shuicho, hello there. It's me Branwen. Funny to see you here. Hungry? I have plenty of fowl to share if you'd like some. she said wagging her tail at Shuicho." *
*shuicho looks over at branwen*"oh, hey long time no see. yeah i'd love some hang on i'll start a fire"*shuicho runs into the woods and comes back with some wood*" this will make it taste even better"*shuicho starts a fire with his powers*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:11 pm

* Branwen was a little embarressed about how she was use to eating the fowl raw. sweatdrop She watched Shuicho run into the woods for fire wood to make a fire. " I haven't had a nice cooked meal in a while. I am very use to being wild like the animal I am. I forget about my angelic self." she thought to herself. She smiled at Shuicho when he returned with the fire wood.*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:26 am

princessLunaBlueWolf
* Branwen was a little embarressed about how she was use to eating the fowl raw. sweatdrop She watched Shuicho run into the woods for fire wood to make a fire. " I haven't had a nice cooked meal in a while. I am very use to being wild like the animal I am. I forget about my angelic self." she thought to herself. She smiled at Shuicho when he returned with the fire wood.*
*shuicho pusts the fire wood in a pile*"cover your eyes branwen"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:38 pm

* Branwen did as requested to and closes her eyes. She smile and listens carefully. "He must have amazing powers as well" she thought.*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games