Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_RedRayne_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:34 pm
NAME: Sydnee (Rayne is optional)
APPEARANCE:dirty brown hair to the shoulders,bron eys,light skinned,5''1
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence/Rammstein/Lacuna Coil/Seether/Garbage
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:none
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: singing
PERSONALITY:nice,dark at times,weird
PET PEEVES: guys that cannot understand the word "No"
LIKES/DISLIKES: people that cannot type well,
REASON FOR JOINING: sounded like a cool guild and I decided to join

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:36 pm
x_RedRayne_x

Welcome to the guild, feel free to look around, post where you feel like, and help yourself to this introductory basket of cookies. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

x_RedRayne_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:37 pm
lurichan
x_RedRayne_x

Welcome to the guild, feel free to look around, post where you feel like, and help yourself to this introductory basket of cookies. ^_^
Thank you ^^ *smiles and takes a bite of the cookie* mmm delicious thanks again *bows*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:43 pm
x_RedRayne_x
lurichan

Thank you ^^ *smiles and takes a bite of the cookie* mmm delicious thanks again *bows*

Sure, not a problem, we always try to make new people feel welcome to our disfunctial family. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

x_RedRayne_x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:48 pm
lurichan
x_RedRayne_x
lurichan

Sure, not a problem, we always try to make new people feel welcome to our disfunctial family. ^_^
*chuckles* Well I feeleth very welcomed thank you once again *bows*^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:52 pm
NAME: Jill ninja
APPEARANCE: umm....dark brown hair and eyes. glasses! (hopefully I'll be getting contacts soon surprised ). kinda short whee . and slightly tanned.
FAV. BANDS: Guns 'n Roses, Evanesence, Linkin Park, Otep, Korn, Bif Naked, Sum 41, Scorpions, Nirvana, Nightwish.....thats about all I can remember right now
SEXUALITY: Bi (leaning towards guys)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single (missing the huggles xp domokun )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, painting, photography (ok, basically everything that deals with art 4laugh ), music, making sun-catchers.
PERSONALITY: oooh...never know how to answer these sweatdrop . well....first off, I'm uber-shy in real life. I keep to myself. If I talk to you regularly or on a daily basis then I'll start to warm up to you whee . My friends would say that I'm perverted (more than I should be eek ), but I disagree!! scream scream and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist surprised
PET PEEVES: people who type like "wut", "ur", and "wit". xp really loud people, people who talk while I'm trying to take a test scream . and people who constantly complain stare . yeah people tend to annoy me rofl rofl rofl rolleyes
LIKES: FOOD!! domokun domokun , The Food Channel heart , classic/hard/alternative rock, Sunkist! heart domokun blaugh , Gaian smileys 4laugh , blasting the radio, and talking with my best friend heart heart heart .....and to my kitty( ninja )
DISLIKES: insects xp gonk (especially roaches gonk crying ), and that time of the month stressed
REASON FOR JOINING: this looked like a really cool and interesting guild. and I'm also starting to get really into Goth whee  

see weed mermaid

Dapper Dabbler

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:59 pm
James_Addiction
NAME: Jill ninja
APPEARANCE: umm....dark brown hair and eyes. glasses! (hopefully I'll be getting contacts soon surprised ). kinda short whee . and slightly tanned.
FAV. BANDS: Guns 'n Roses, Evanesence, Linkin Park, Otep, Korn, Bif Naked, Sum 41, Scorpions, Nirvana, Nightwish.....thats about all I can remember right now
SEXUALITY: Bi (leaning towards guys)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single (missing the huggles xp domokun )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, painting, photography (ok, basically everything that deals with art 4laugh ), music, making sun-catchers.
PERSONALITY: oooh...never know how to answer these sweatdrop . well....first off, I'm uber-shy in real life. I keep to myself. If I talk to you regularly or on a daily basis then I'll start to warm up to you whee . My friends would say that I'm perverted (more than I should be eek ), but I disagree!! scream scream and I'm somewhat of a perfectionist surprised
PET PEEVES: people who type like "wut", "ur", and "wit". xp really loud people, people who talk while I'm trying to take a test scream . and people who constantly complain stare . yeah people tend to annoy me rofl rofl rofl rolleyes
LIKES: FOOD!! domokun domokun , The Food Channel heart , classic/hard/alternative rock, Sunkist! heart domokun blaugh , Gaian smileys 4laugh , blasting the radio, and talking with my best friend heart heart heart .....and to my kitty( ninja )
DISLIKES: insects xp gonk (especially roaches gonk crying ), and that time of the month stressed
REASON FOR JOINING: this looked like a really cool and interesting guild. and I'm also starting to get really into Goth whee

Umm.. err... that's a hell lot of emoticons. o_O

Welcomes to ze guilds.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:24 pm
NAME: kacy, or flames
APPEARANCE: does it matter?
FAV. BANDS: Anything punk basically. though GC and SP and GD are top three.
SEXUALITY: bi-sexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and looking wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: everything
PERSONALITY: what isnt to love?
PET PEEVES: morons
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like everything and I dislike everything.
REASON FOR JOINING: I want talk to people like me.  

witch11

Wheezing Fatcat

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:25 pm
witch11
NAME: kacy, or flames
APPEARANCE: does it matter?
FAV. BANDS: Anything punk basically. though GC and SP and GD are top three.
SEXUALITY: bi-sexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single and looking wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: everything
PERSONALITY: what isnt to love?
PET PEEVES: morons
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like everything and I dislike everything.
REASON FOR JOINING: I want talk to people like me.
Welcome to the guild smile *gives cookie*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:05 pm
NAME: Alice OConnor
APPEARANCE: apparantly I look like a rag doll.
FAV. BANDS: My chemical Romance, Jack off Jill
SEXUALITY: straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single, not looking.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing manga, writing.
PERSONALITY: odd. random, but likeable.
PET PEEVES: people who think i'm a satan worsipper.
LIKES/DISLIKES: alot of things..
REASON FOR JOINING: Isobel told me!  

Alice OConnor

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:06 pm
Alice OConnor
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:21 pm
Alice OConnor
Alice! yay! and you were told you look like a barbie doll, not a rag doll hun twisted  

Isobel Bellamy

LittleCherryPi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:15 pm
Hi, my name is Sarah. I live in Louisiana. I am 17 years old; I have hazel/brown eyes, it really depends on the lighting I'm in and what cololrs I am wearing. I have dark brown hair with red streaks in it. I am 4'10", please don't say anything about my height it becomes annoying after a while. I am straight and have an wickedly awesome boyfriend named Ryan, we have been together for six months. Some of my favorite bands are: Cradle of Filth, Lacuna Coil, HIM(because Ville Valo is sexy!), Ozzy, my boyfriend has gotten my sort of hooked on Rob Zombie, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Atreyu, Evanescence, Staind, Box Car Racer, and if you want to know any more, just ask me.
I enjoy going to concerts, local bands mostly. I love to read, write, draw, spend hours doing nothing on the net, talking to my friends, and helping Ryan cook (he wants to be a chef). I don't like it when people try to convert you to something so you're meet their standards. I abhore people who are always trying to fix you and make you better. Dishonest people are the worst, people who don't know how to type actual words drive me crazy. I just want some people I can talk to and actually understand what their saying.
I would say that I have an interesting personality. I love coffee, so I am often under the influence of caffine. I love to laugh and have a good time. I am sort of straight edge so smoking and drinking don't do anything for me, except make me want to puke.
That is me in a nutshell.... If you would like to inquire more about me, just IM me....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:22 pm
LittleCherryPi
Hi, my name is Sarah. I live in Louisiana. I am 17 years old; I have hazel/brown eyes, it really depends on the lighting I'm in and what cololrs I am wearing. I have dark brown hair with red streaks in it. I am 4'10", please don't say anything about my height it becomes annoying after a while. I am straight and have an wickedly awesome boyfriend named Ryan, we have been together for six months. Some of my favorite bands are: Cradle of Filth, Lacuna Coil, HIM(because Ville Valo is sexy!), Ozzy, my boyfriend has gotten my sort of hooked on Rob Zombie, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Atreyu, Evanescence, Staind, Box Car Racer, and if you want to know any more, just ask me.
I enjoy going to concerts, local bands mostly. I love to read, write, draw, spend hours doing nothing on the net, talking to my friends, and helping Ryan cook (he wants to be a chef). I don't like it when people try to convert you to something so you're meet their standards. I abhore people who are always trying to fix you and make you better. Dishonest people are the worst, people who don't know how to type actual words drive me crazy. I just want some people I can talk to and actually understand what their saying.
I would say that I have an interesting personality. I love coffee, so I am often under the influence of caffine. I love to laugh and have a good time. I am sort of straight edge so smoking and drinking don't do anything for me, except make me want to puke.
That is me in a nutshell.... If you would like to inquire more about me, just IM me....

Welcome to our guild, have some cookies *hands a basket of cookies.*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

LittleCherryPi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:55 pm
YAY! I get cookies. Are they peanut butter cookies? I love those! heart 4laugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games