Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:56 am
MellyBean
Tae woke up in the kitchen at the table there to the voices of manda, Kleah and Artemis and walked out of the kitchen slowly, leaning on the doorframe, "I'll stay to Artemis.. You'll need some help cleaning this place up" Tae smiles softly, "I can go out into the city and see whats happening there too if need be..."

Artemis looked out the window and watched as the hunters began to leave then looked at Xathrus who had fallen asleep in the chair. "It might not be that safe to go out in the city just yet... we are safe here now, nothing can hurt us anymore. If there is anything we need, I'll have it delivered."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:01 pm
Tae smiled at Kleah and nodded, "Sure. Go right on ahead. Don't make a mess or you'll be cleaning it up friend.." She turned to look at Artemis, "If I do go out I'll be safe. No one knows I work here. I'll use the tunnel and come back into the city.. I'm worried about everyone whos not at the inn.. like the shifters at my other job.."  

MellyBean

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:04 pm
MellyBean
Tae smiled at Kleah and nodded, "Sure. Go right on ahead. Don't make a mess or you'll be cleaning it up friend.." She turned to look at Artemis, "If I do go out I'll be safe. No one knows I work here. I'll use the tunnel and come back into the city.. I'm worried about everyone whos not at the inn.. like the shifters at my other job.."

Artemis sighs and nods. "You are free to go as you wish Tea, I can't keep you here, just..." She hugs Tea tight. "Be safe out there, okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:09 pm
MellyBean

Kleah smiled and nuzzled her once more, then trotted into the kitchen. he yipped as he scampered off.

Once he was in the kitchen, he looked around, then hopped up on the counter and poked his head in one of the cabinets. He dug around a bit, being careful not to make a big mess. Eventually he found some various food stuffs to snack on and pulled them out onto the counter. He then turned on the sink and started eating, taking a few sips of water from the sink now and then. When he finally finished, he turned the sink back off and hopped back down.

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:16 pm
She returns the hug and nods, stepping back and pulling a cell out of her pocket, "If something happens I'll call, and I won't be longer then 3hrs.." Tae smiles slightly and heads upstairs to her room. She grabs her jacket and stuff some of the stuff from her little medkit in her pockets before heading down, giving a hug to Artemis again, "I'll keep in touch while I'm gone." She smiles again..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:30 pm
Cade sat up and leant against the wall, he had been listening for a while himself. "I'll be good to go soon, I just need a backway out and I can fly home, it's only bullet wounds, I could easily go to a hospital if the bullets are still in there." he groaned as he sat up. "I just need some food and a bit more rest"  

Vashyyk

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:32 pm
Gunpowder, she had smelt it before on the breaze, but not in this quantity, there were alot of hunters but in a small area of the woods near the city it was relatively safe, thats where she kept herself, a small stone cottage with various ferals and anthros on the run could find it if they were running from an enemy, it was strange if you were walking thru the woods you wouldn't find it, but in a panic it stook out like a sore thumb.

Elana looked out her window, Azreal looking at her worried
she muttered looking at azreal worried, she went and gathered her med kit and bandages,

azreal nodded purred loudly and left the cottage staying close but making sure if he recognized someone he brought them there  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:42 pm
Kleah skittered out of the kitchen and down to the basement, looking for the wine rack. Once he found it, he hopped up a few times to try and reach the lever bottle, then finally grabbed it and pulled it down to open the entrance to the tunnel. He started intot he tunnel, then paused for a moment, eyeing a bottle of wine. He licked his lips, but then shook his head, remembering how the firewater stuff affected him. And he certainly didn't need more of a headache at the moment. He darted off and headed into the woods silently.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:47 pm
azreal trotted around, for a lion of heavy build he carried himself light, he went over to the secret entrace to the inn taht ariel showed him, 'just in case' she had told him, he was to take it and run to the inn and stay there till she went and got him, now he sat close to it and waited in case the patrons of the inn decided to take it to get out of the city  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 12:56 pm
Kleah stopped in his tracks and blinked as he neared the exit of the tunnel, hearing someone or something else moving around near the cave opening. He slowly crept forward to see who it was, then recognized the lion at the top. He gave a friendly yip and skittered up to greet him.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:01 pm
azreal sniffed him over, she knelt down,  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:06 pm
Vulpus
azreal sniffed him over, she knelt down,

Kleah blinked and shook his head slightly, smiled a little. he said, then paused and thought a moment. He smiled some more, then hopped onto Azreal's back. he asked, then giggled. He was pretty light, so likely the big lion would hardly have known he was on her back at all. He leaned over and gave her a soft nuzzle, then held on tight, in case the lion ran when she was travelling through the woods.  

Lloxie

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:09 pm
azreal said softly as he took the route back at a fast clip makig sure the fox like cub didn't fall and take another tumble, they reached the cottage and nudged the door open Azreal went over and licked elana's hand to get her attention, elana looked down, she muttered picking up the cub in her arms,  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:13 pm
Vulpus
azreal said softly as he took the route back at a fast clip makig sure the fox like cub didn't fall and take another tumble, they reached the cottage and nudged the door open Azreal went over and licked elana's hand to get her attention, elana looked down, she muttered picking up the cub in her arms,

****OOC****

I'm confused... is Azzy a she or a he? O_o;

Kleah blinked and eeped softly as he was lifted up, then smiled and nuzzled the anthro lightly, swishing his tail a little. he yipped to her, hoping she understood.  

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:20 pm
Mel walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bit of food for her to munch on as she headed back into the city and then headed into the cellar to the tunnel. She opened the passageway and headed down it quickly, not running, but not walking slow either.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games