Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:55 am

Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Helena grinned. The bumbling speech was rather comical. She patted the goblin on one of his shoulders in a friendly gesture. "Good job," she said. "May I ask a favor of you?" Helena looked expectantly at the Goblin, hoping he would understand.

"I can ehlp you underand. Favor ask of you." The goblin replied by pointing to himself and smiling really big. There teeth where massive and his smile covered about 3/4th of his face. The little goblin guy bent over the balcony and by tugging on your hand ran straight into the wall. Suddenly, instead of actually hitting it, you past through it and ended up on the bottom back toward the broken down house. The goblin pulled you along with him all the way to the other ones who looked a little confused.

"Shobaka conmak dur fa dosdentu." The goblin said to the others, making a snake like movement with his hands. "Tishtish, sue befferly can fa Basilisk." He added by jumping up and down and laughing hysterically. The other three joined in and then they all turned to watch you.

"Favor???"

Helena nodded. "Yes, a favor," she said. "Could you help me get to the surface?" She looked at them expectantly.

"Surface...." The little Goblin started jumping excitedly again. He rubbed his hands together and pointed upward. "Surface," He repeated as the others jumped with him. The berserkers all took off together, tugging you along with them. They brought you to a small cultural complex with tons of little tents where many of these goblins lived. They all came together as you where tugged further into the city. You where brought to a bigger house with a funny dressed goblin. It had a massive head dress with funny markings all over it. He wore a collection of animal bones and carried a long goat head staff.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Lenoime
After waiting for Joa Boo to return with her other half, Lenomie decided to take matters into her own hands. She moved swiftly toward the dungeon (sp) door. Kicking it open Lenomie rushes into the grand ballroom to plot her next move. All of a sudden out of the corner of her eye, she spots something moving in the shadows.

The movement was to quick to put together a suspect but with the laughter you heard follow you know exactly who it was. From the corner came the elegantly dressed, muscularly fit, and charming smile of Joa Boo. He moved some what slowly, opening his arms to welcome his love.

"Well good morning princess. What brings you up here?" Joa Boo asked getting even closer and held his hands out to give her a welcoming hug. His smile was big and he sounds relatively excited.

The ball room was large and beautiful. A massive chandelier hung up high over the middle with art work circling the walls. A red carpet floor with even more art work laid out over the entire surface of the room.

"Would you like to dance my love."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Helena felt the need to bow in respect. Judging from the headdress, this goblin was of a higher power than the others. "Sir, please tell me you know common speak," she pleaded.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Joa-Boo
Lenoime
After waiting for Joa Boo to return with her other half, Lenomie decided to take matters into her own hands. She moved swiftly toward the dungeon (sp) door. Kicking it open Lenomie rushes into the grand ballroom to plot her next move. All of a sudden out of the corner of her eye, she spots something moving in the shadows.

The movement was to quick to put together a suspect but with the laughter you heard follow you know exactly who it was. From the corner came the elegantly dressed, muscularly fit, and charming smile of Joa Boo. He moved some what slowly, opening his arms to welcome his love.

"Well good morning princess. What brings you up here?" Joa Boo asked getting even closer and held his hands out to give her a welcoming hug. His smile was big and he sounds relatively excited.

The ball room was large and beautiful. A massive chandelier hung up high over the middle with art work circling the walls. A red carpet floor with even more art work laid out over the entire surface of the room.

"Would I like to dance? You keep me locked up like a hostage and expect to come back like it's fine. All I have wanted to do for months is see you and you come back like you don't understand what that does to a person. Now all you want to do is dance, what about my other half." Lenomie shouted at Joa Boo with tears in her eyes and voice. She ran to Joa Boo and began to beat his chest. She hit him again and again until she was crying so hard she couldn't lift her wrist. With that she collapsed against him and curled into his arms.

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm

Arthien
Helena felt the need to bow in respect. Judging from the headdress, this goblin was of a higher power than the others. "Sir, please tell me you know common speak," she pleaded.

"Why yes, you speak, I listen, I hear, I speak it too." The bigger shaman berserker said. He waved his hands around as if casting a spell with his words. "You ask, I answer, we give, youy come, come here." He continued with his broken speech. The goblin moved from his higher place down to you and paced around you. He then looked up to the ceiling where they had a massive statue of a woman. He looked back and forth again and again. Then with a mighty shout he turned to the rest of the berserkers and yelled. "Shuwjony"

Then all the goblins began to yell it back, over and over again as some kind of chant. Once they repeated this a few time they all looked right at you and bowed. They all bowed low and got their faces on the ground
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Lenoime
Joa-Boo
Lenoime

"Would I like to dance? You keep me locked up like a hostage and expect to come back like it's fine. All I have wanted to do for months is see you and you come back like you don't understand what that does to a person. Now all you want to do is dance, what about my other half." Lenomie shouted at Joa Boo with tears in her eyes and voice. She ran to Joa Boo and began to beat his chest. She hit him again and again until she was crying so hard she couldn't lift her wrist. With that she collapsed against him and curled into his arms.

Joa Boo pulled his love into him, holding her close and safely within the great big arms wrapped around her. With tears of his own he scoped her up and held her like the princess she was.

"My dearest, It has been to long. My heart has turned cold and died without you hear at my side to hug me like this. I have made my promise and will live forever yours. Come here and love me again. I never did harm to hurt but to make better. First cut the tree down to make it into building wood. I love you, we will see the end of this together. I promise." Joa Boo said with his face hiding in her hair. His dark purple eyes filling with water and spraying them into the tangles mashed up against his face. "I love you," He continued to repeat.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Joa-Boo
Arthien

"Why yes, you speak, I listen, I hear, I speak it too." The bigger shaman berserker said. He waved his hands around as if casting a spell with his words. "You ask, I answer, we give, youy come, come here." He continued with his broken speech. The goblin moved from his higher place down to you and paced around you. He then looked up to the ceiling where they had a massive statue of a woman. He looked back and forth again and again. Then with a mighty shout he turned to the rest of the berserkers and yelled. "Shuwjony"

Then all the goblins began to yell it back, over and over again as some kind of chant. Once they repeated this a few time they all looked right at you and bowed. They all bowed low and got their faces on the ground

"What is this?" Helena asked, dumbfounded. "I am nothing special. Please, stand up. All I ask is help to reach the surface to find my people again." She stopped. "Or rather my, uh, person," she corrected. A vision of Sogue flashed in her memory. She turned to the Shaman. "I speak, you hear, you listen, you speak, right?" she asked. "I say 'Help me to the surface.' What say you to that?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:59 pm

Lenomie laid there in Joa Boo's arms until her uncontrollable whale calmed to a sob. The only thing she could think to do was look him in the eye and say, "I love you too."

Lenomie pulled away slightly so that she could see his face, and began to brush the tears from his eyes. She looked at him and said, "Do not cry my love, all is forgiven," and with that leaned in and gave him the most passionate true love kiss she had ever given.

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 pm

Lenoime
Lenomie laid there in Joa Boo's arms until her uncontrollable whale calmed to a sob. The only thing she could think to do was look him in the eye and say, "I love you too."

Lenomie pulled away slightly so that she could see his face, and began to brush the tears from his eyes. She looked at him and said, "Do not cry my love, all is forgiven," and with that leaned in and gave him the most passionate true love kiss she had ever given.

Joa Boo's world melted into a liquid of pure happiness. He practically floated there, connected to his princess by the lips. He held her tightly, and the kiss as well for quite some time, until finally pulling back to shine her a big brilliant smile.

"I have built the most fabulous of all places for us to live in baby." Joa Boo started, looking in all directions and pointing to all the different art work along the walls. He brought her over to the side, a massive fire place in decretive old royal gothic design. Joa Boo pulled a black cane from out of the shadows in a cloud of purple puff and tapped a specific pattern along the top of the mantle. Suddenly the wall began to rearrange as bricks making up the wall pulled back and twisted and turned to make an entry way. Joa Boo was almost exploding with excitement and turned back to Lenomie with the biggest little kid grin ever.

"Ok, your going to have to close your eyes for this. Don't worry, I'll lead you, and believe me scary dark hallways is my game." Joa Boo spoke quickly, the excitement building even more in his voice. His heart was pumping and body twitching. The hallway wasn't long but felt like forever with your eyes closed. It was a weird sudden cool feeling once your stepped into the hall way, almost as if you had entered some snowy mountain side. "Just a little farther."

Then you Joa Boo stopped you. There was water in the back round. You could here it's flow splashing around a small pool. Then the next thing you felt was lips brushing silently up against your own. They where warm at first and then moved against yours for a perfect hold. Words for some reason poring into your head, as if Joa Boo was talking to you through your mind.

"I Love you baby, always and forever. Now when we stop kissing you can open your eyes and I think your going to like what you see." Joa Boo said through telepathy. He was in your head like he could do oh so well.

((sorry, for the sake of this message being cute, I have to puppet your character))

Then as soon as Joa Boo finishes kissing you your eyes open. At first you couldn't see anything but as the light came back to your eyes it was in the middle, hanging, over top the small pond. There in the middle was a fully woven, sown to perfection, massive princess dress in all of it's glory. The gown was long and had many layers to puff it up a bit.

((could you please explain the dress better...make it up....I just can't explain a pretty dress as well as you can))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 am

"Fine," the werewolf growled, "You get what you ask for," he turned to the Dark Hand guards, "beat him to within an inch of his life. I'll be back later.

The werewolf wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to kill the next man down the line. He was just going to give him the same offer, and threaten.

"Hi. I'm Kojack," it started again. He spoke his offer, exept this time he added, "The last guy spoke. Not a whole lot, mind you, but enough. I'd enjoy your cooperation as well."

Dire Kojack

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Lenomie walked toward the magnificent dress in the center of the room. It was long and snow white with a sprinkling of glitter so that it sparkled in the light. The skirt was full and flowing like a ball gown made only for a princess. The bodas was a fitted corset made of the finest silk. Lenomie turned back to Joa Boo and flung herself at him. “Thank,” She squealed over and over again. She kissed him on the cheek and then asked, “My I try it on?”
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Gunner Farse
The gunner moved across Heaven 7, heavy machine gun balanced on his shoulder. He was on patrol duty, not doing anything in particular, just waiting for orders from his commander.

Farse looked across the destroyed battlefield and grinned. So much chaos. And his old friend Sogue had been in the middle of it.

"hey there private, get in the ship. Boss has instructed everyone off of this stupid cloud for evacuation. Didn't you hear, there blowing this place high sky, or at least, higher sky." The man said lifting himself and his things on to an airship filled with other soldiers of the Dark Hand. The ship was going to be leaving shortly.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:37 pm

iryaah
Iryaah Snow stood facing her opponent, breathing heavily. The room was dim and very hot from the fight. They'd been at it for hours, and neither he nor she was giving up very easily. He was a strong General, and she was just strong. Taking a deep breath, Iryaah stood up straight and switched her sword from her left to her right hand and shook it. The blade lengthened and thinned out, and in seconds she was holding a staff. She lifted the staff in the air, ready to slam the end into the ground and end this fight when she heard a voice behind her. "Um, Iryaah, sir?" the boy said. "What do you want?" she snapped. The lights came up in the training room and both fighters walked over to the courier. "Uh, I have a letter for you, sir." The boy bowed and handed an envelope to woman. She snatched it from him, glaring down her nose at him, miffed that he dare interupt her training session with the General. On the fron tof the envelope, in scrawled letters it read "To Iryaah Snow, and only her."

She turned the letter over and slid her fingernail under the flap and slid it across in one swift motion. She raised her eyebrows at what she read.

((Joa-Boo gets to decide what the letter says, if you'd like.))

((Your darn right I do...lolj/k))

Dear Iryaah
On behalf of the Dark Hand we as your immediate higher command we ask that you would be stationed in Mt. Barosuk. Your obvious status and traits seen on the field of battle have spoken well for your worth among us in the Dark Hand. We see good things to come from you.

The letter was brief but said allot. Mt. Barosuk was the second tallest mountain in all of Aeonce, located on the southern land mass. It was made up of many different peaks that laid covered in snow fall all year long and was home to many different creatures looking to preserve the natural life on top of these mountains. There was a base the Dark Hand had built in secret to uncover some of the theology behind these particular mountains.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:02 pm

SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
"Right. If we don't find a natural complex soon, we'll just make sure the entrance tunnel is a decent size. For now, we move out slowly, fortifying everywhere we go."

The men headed down the dark tunnel slowly as the Beast Masters fortified the tunnel periodicially.

((hmm well there was two different directions you could go in...pick one and we will go with that.))

You came to the fork and could go either one way or the other. Further down in one direction, the left, was a river and the other way was dark with no indication what may be down there. Your Beast Masters have fortified up to this point.

((100%))
Sogue turned to look at what had been fortified up to this point.
"Okay, this looks good. Beast Masters, you can join the forces now, don't worry about fortifying unless I tell you to. We're headed to the left. I think I hear a river."

The left side of the tunnel was brighter and lit by an abnormal force traveling along the top of the cave wall. It was a bright green and moved slowly, like crystal in a gaseous form. As your men traveled you came along a river side that cut through the cave tunnel. The river was passable but it didn't look easy. The current was moving quickly and harsh. The other side didn't look like much, at least from what you could see.

((100%))

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien

"What is this?" Helena asked, dumbfounded. "I am nothing special. Please, stand up. All I ask is help to reach the surface to find my people again." She stopped. "Or rather my, uh, person," she corrected. A vision of Sogue flashed in her memory. She turned to the Shaman. "I speak, you hear, you listen, you speak, right?" she asked. "I say 'Help me to the surface.' What say you to that?"

The shaman stud before everyone else and began yelling, "Shuwjony.....shuwjony.....shuwjony." Then four of the larger berserkers lifted you in one quick motion and brought you into the larger hut where there was a throne room and many different exotic flowers, wild life, and herbs. The room smelled amazing and the four stayed on either side of you the whole even after they let you down on to the chair. Then one after another, other berserkers from all of the city brought you offerings and gifts of importance, like bones from tuff enemies they had killed, or great potions. This went on for some time.

"What you say, Goddess Shuwjony, oh great one who comes, comes before us in human form, show us the way to the surface." The shaman said bowing again in reverend and lifting his staff as if lifting his spirit to you.
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games