Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

RAWRxiloveyooh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:50 am
Holaa, i'm Lindsey.
I lovelovelovelovelove the Twilight books, it's like my freaking Bible, so to speak. lolzz.
I'm a vampire, ahahaha. Well, i'd like to think so.
&&i looove Edward Cullen. So, TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY.
I think Stephanie Meyer is a GENIUS. I also love The Host as well.
she's an amazing author.
I'm so excited for Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sunrise, and the MOVIEEE.
:]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:47 pm
Hi I'm Maddie.
I am obsessed with the Twilight books and have been since I first read them over a year ago.
I am 100% Team Edward! heart
I'm a junior in high school and currently driving myself crazy while I wait for the release of Breaking Dawn.  

MadisonxMassacre

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:01 pm
Hello! This is Hoshi here!

I kind of forgot to intorduce myself the other day and just skiped right to the topics on Breaking Dawn. sweatdrop But in any case, I first heard of Twilight from a friend at school and read through it in a day. Afterwords, I almost went crazy waiting for the next book to come out. Though, luckly, since I got into it a little late, the wait wasn't too long.

I would have to say that New Moon is probably my least favorite simply because I wanted to cry so many times while reading it.

As for my favoret characters, it's hard for me to decied. I love them all! But if I really had to choose, it would be Edward. God! Why can't there be more guys like him in the world? My second would have to be Alice. She's awsome and so energetic!

Well, I think that I've ranted long enough. I hope to get to know everyone better as time gose on.

GO TEAM EDWARD!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 am
hey people. i'm TheEndlessSporadic. i am a very random and i act on my impulse. so i am endlessly sporadic ^_^. i also go by sunshine and cal-E, even my name is becca .im going to be a sophomore in the fall(even if i have to go to summer skool) i always have my nose in a book, or im reading on the computer.

i actually found out about twilight from myspace. a lot of people recommended it to me. i instantly fell in love with the book in the first chapter. eclipse would have to be my favorite book, then twilight and then new moon. i got so into the books that i read each one in about a day or 2, unless i had exams coming up.

my favorite character would have to be a tie between alice and bella. then for second place is a tie between edward and jasper. i think they all rock, but i really like everyone.

i can't wait for midnight sun, or breaking dawn, or the movie. im drieveing myself more crazy.

well im done going on about how much i love the books, i could most likely
go on forever XD  

TheEndlessSporadic

Penguin_Writer

Dapper Explorer

2,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:21 pm
Hey. I'm Suky and I just wanted to say hi! I'm a sophmore and I'm a TOTAL Edward fan! Go team Edward!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:58 am
Hello. You guys can call me Toasty.
I'm a total Alice fanboy. Ugh. Was a Bella fanboy, but yeah. Alice is so much more awesome.

Toasty Kyon

MicMickey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:37 am
hey I'm mickey and I'm definantly a bookaholic. my parents have to take away books to get me to do my chores. my sisters crazy friends sent her home with twilight one day i immediately picked it up. been in love with it ever sense.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:17 am
Hi, I'm Brooke... hmmm... i can't remember when i started reading twilight but i know it was when i was reading a Tsubasa book and a girl came up to me and said she read the Tsubasa series and said she liked it... so then she ofered me the Twilight book and know im madly in love with it!... and go Sophmores! Alice is the coolest... edward is not my favorite i think he knows that bella falls for him easily and he uses that against her... and bella i think whins to much... i love jacob though.. hes so sweet...its not his fault his huge and cant control his temp.  

Rinoa Caraway-Heartilly

Wealthy Guildswoman

6,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:57 am
HI EVERYBODY!! biggrin some of my friends call me Eli or Ella soo which ever one you like is fine, i'm 18 and i'm becoming a Senior..I've been a big fan of Twilight for a good year now...i remember when i frist saw this book...AT THE LIBRARY..when i took it home that day i was stuck on it i had to finish it i remember staying up til like 3am just to finish it....I love every single character in that book of course except James and Victoria EWW!! ..I'm SUPPPPEEERR EXCITED rofl and kinda sad crying for the last book Breaking Dawn..But i can't wait to see the movie Oh man how i can't wait xd oh and i also can't wait to read the book Midnights Sun : Edwards story lol AHHHHH!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 pm
Hi fellow Twilighters!
My name's CimmerianGloom, I'm 16 years old, and I love Twilight.
Started reading it last Christmas, because my friends wouldn't shut up about this Edward Cullen dude. It was driving me mad, so I decided to see what the big fuss was.

That decision pretty much changed my life.
I am now officially obsessed, and spend all my spare time on Twilight forums, watching Twilight videos, or squealing about it with my friends at school.

I'm ecstatic about the movie, and also think that August can't come soon enough.

Looking forward to chatting to you all :]

-x-x-

CimmerianGloom

vampirelover22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:17 pm
Hey, so my name's vampirelover22. Who am I? I like Twilight, Harry Potter, Tamora Pierce, guitar hero, music, famous quotes, books, running, adventure, trees, emotes.
And sometimes I like rping. But mostly I like poptarts..and have this thing about pens. I lose them, but I really like them.
I sing in the shower--not that you needed to know. But it's cool.
Right now I'm listening to "Talk Dirty to Me" by Poison.
So.
whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:29 pm
hey, i'm justmeinlove but you can call me lovely (yup that's actually my nickname, like in real life) i really love twillight  

justmeinlove

Werido4life92

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:18 pm
hi!! my name is werido4life!! yes i am pretty weird yo can ask me friends if you like!! haha..anyways so as you can see weird is spelled wrong..get it? cause i'm weird..hahahahaah i just crack myself up!! anyways..sooo i of course love twilight and have read all the books so many times i can't even count!! i can't wait for the movie!!! razz soo i'm actually new to this guild..i just joined maybe a couple of minutes ago so hope to talk to you guys and know you all!! pirate whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:17 am
Hello!

I'm new to your guild, and I'm obsessed with the Twilight series.

Enough said.

rofl rofl rofl

Lolita_Eva

Camille-chann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 pm
My name is Camille-chann but my real name is Camille.

I started reading Twilight when I saw that a friend of mine had the book. I read the summary and thought that it wouldn't really be my kind of thing to read, since it was about vampires. But my friend encouraged me to read it so I did. After the first 5 pages I was in love with the book and as its characters.
Now I'm a dedicated Twilighter and a wannabe Bella. xD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games