Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:20 pm
Rachel was already in the living room, pacing back and forth nervously. When Karissa laid Arianna down on the couch, she almost choked, she looked horrible, it was hard to look at. But she stayed, closing the door after Carlisle so that Bella wouldn't see all the injuries.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:57 pm
"Rachel, go. I probably look hoorible and I can tell that you're on the verge of losing it, so go ahead and go. But I really am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you" Arianna told her friend, giving her a hug.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:17 pm
"Arianna..." Rachel smiled warmly. "You need to stop, you are a vampire, your injuries don't bother me. Its how you got them that bothers me. I asked you no to do this, you and I are really going to have a talk about self preservation. You are worse than Bella!" Carlisle chuckled. Rachel sat down on the couch opposite watching carefully....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:52 pm
"That good or bad?" Arianna asked. Tired of laying, Arianna gently sat up. "WHy do we have to have a talk? It makes it sound like I'm a child and you're the parent" Arianna complained.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:03 pm
Before they left Ezradell had told them that she hadn't used poison, but just nicked her very well. That went for Jacob. But also that in the time she did it, she had no control. Once Victoria challenged her, she instantly went into kill mode. And soon as she was irrated from that she would easily go after Jacob. And soon as his blood touched her mouth, she was protective of him in a bad way, and went after the girl. But still she had to stay in the crypt for ten days, without food and water. It ws torture, but she could handle it. She would sofly howl as Cer sat on the other side. But TEN days passed, and she was out soon. Wondering if the three would come back.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:26 pm
"Should we go back and help Estelluna?" Arianna asked them a few days later. She was still weak but was able to get up and walk around for periods of time. "I mean we really shouldn't quit just because of this little setback" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:48 pm
Karissa kept silent. She'd figured out, that in this group of three, her new friends, she should be the calm and quiet one. She could reassure Rachel if she ever seemed ready to go over the edge again, and she'd have to keep a watch over Arianna to see she didn't do anything else stupid. "Besides, I've already had enough excitement concerning these werewolves." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:27 pm
"In a minute. And in a way I am old enough to be your grand parent. I have been a vampire for 67 years, and existing for 81. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about, even if I do have a temper. You have to stop throwing yourself into the middle of things, physically I mean, there are more people that care about you now, and we don't want you to get hurt....now, lets go to see her." She rose off the couch, letting Arianna take her time to rise. When she had, they thanked Carlisle, but ran to Estelluna.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:54 pm
"I know, I am still young but I have always followed my heart. Nothing will stop me once I've made up my mind about something. But I'm glad you guys care" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:59 pm
Still in the confinment, she was set free, bounding off to eat and drink. Swiftly killing three deer, and drinking mountain water, she set to her other job. Protecting the forest from ofenders. She would elegently run through the forest killing those who dare hurt it. Giving thanks to help it, but she ran along side a beast whom was anything but normal. He was a Kirin, a thought to be japense legend, also known as The Forest Spirit. With antlers like a deer and a face simialar to a baboon, with a body like a shaggy antler. He was a demon at night, but good at day. While his head was valued, and if cut off, the body would search for it, it a rampage. But Estelluna would run beside it, Shishigami she would call it. And they protected the forest. She ran with it now, and he was wise enough not to talk.

-------------------------------------------

Back at the graveyard, the others arived and Cer saw them with anger. A look of fierce in his eyes, and a low growl in his chest. He said nothing, just growled lowly.

To see Shishigami look below. Note: I did not make this, this is Princess Mononoke version.

User Image  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:11 pm
Arianna was in the lead and got there before the others. Arianna heard Cer's growl. "DOn't even start. We need to talk to Estelluna, where is she?" Arianna asked, her voice cold.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:19 pm
''Got a lot of nerve to come back, bravo.'' He said smiling devilishly. ''As for Estelluna you will have to find her in the forest. You'll get her scent fast, but you might not like it.'' He smiled in the same way. He looked at the door and grinned.

Meanwhile Estelluna and Shishigami ran through the forest and plants grew in Shishigami's path, undergrowth sprouting up quickly in his path. A sparkle or two also. They found some ofenders killing them and found helpers thanking them.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:14 pm
"Tell her we came by" Arianna said, ice cold. "Come on guys let's go" Arianna told her friends.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games