Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:17 pm

Thank you, Mirri. Aysel smirked.
"So..if the games over what do you want to do?"
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:38 am

"Aren't you tired. It's later, you should probably go to sleep. We'll see you in the morning and then you can show me how well you sing again." Arianna siad.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:15 am

"Actually, i'm not tired at all, and i haven't eaten any sugar or sometrhing to keep me awake," Aysel mumbled. Although it was true, she had a different reason but banished the thouhgt before Mirri could read it.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:36 pm

"Well, we could hang out in here, if you fall asleep its easy enough to move you." Mirri laughed. She gestured to the couch, changing it with her mind to appear as a bed. "Don't sit on it weird, its still a couch, just looks like bed. My original power." Mirri tapper her head. She took a seat on the couch that still looked like a couch.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:56 pm

"Don't scare her too much. Take things a step at a time" Arianna scolded. "I guess since you know Mirri's power you want to know the rest of ours huh?" Ari asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:48 pm

"Eh, I'm bored, watcha want me to do?" Mirri shrugged, but she waited for Aysel to answer.

kanangirl123

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:07 pm

"Sure and don't worry, i've seen weirder. Actually, i think you guys need to see what i can do, so it's an even playing field. I know Mirri atleast knows i can do magic but there's more than that,"
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:30 am

"Before you start I think I should let you know what I can do. Mostly my vampire skills are involved with the flute, it can relax people when need be, you know things like that. I can also pick up on people's emotions and it's very limited but I cna read some people's minds" Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:28 am

"Hmmm....that's intresting. Well, i warn you that you might seem a little shocked about it. My ability isn't what you call subtle," Aysel muttered as she walked to the middle of the room, where there was more space. Aysel concentrated as a bit of fire began to spiral around her feet. She closed her eyes in concentration as the fire turned into a colum asrind her. When the fire had disappeared, in place of Aysel was a black cat.
"This is what i can do. One of the dragons i can transform into is a shape-shifter so i can transform into almost anything," the cat explained in Aysel's voice.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 11:58 am

"That's cool!" Arianna exclaimed. "I wish I could do something like that" Arianna complained.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:18 pm

The cat laughed.
"I can also transform other into things with my magic," she pointed out.
"And actually, it's not all that fun. While i'm in my teens, i have to transform once a month. It's kinda like human puberty but it doesn't last long. A day at the most,"
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:02 pm

"That must suck but the rest is cool" Arianna told her.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:03 pm

"True," the cat answered as fire began to spiral around it. Aysel appeared when the fire had disappeared.
"There's more to that then just shape-shifting,"
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:13 pm

"Aw, this sucks, I can't do anything special." Alessandra complained.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:17 pm

"But you are special" Arianna told her, giving her a hug.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games