Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:33 pm
"Okay." Simon nodded hesitantly; He wouldn't admit it to Linnea, but Ella was scaring her the way she was acting right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:59 pm
"It's probably the chocolate, she gets this way all the time with it." Said Alan, elbowing Simon and noticing his unease. "Please? Linny can you tell your boyfriend that if he's scared of me he's a sissy." Said Ella, laughing at him.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm
Linnea flushed. "Linny?" was all she said. Simon took quick stock of the situation and quickly decided "Let's go see the action movie after all. Come on, we have to line up or we'll miss this showing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 am
Alan shook Ella a little bit, and it seemed to clear her head. "Whew! Sorry about that guys....us uh...well elves don't handle chocolate too well, I guess you just saw that in person, I didn't scare you did I?" She asked curiously, her memory of the last few minutes was a little hazy.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:47 pm
Simon politely ignored the question, gave a pointed look to Alan and Char, and took hold of Linnea's shoulders to steer her into line. "Two tickets please," he said when they got to the front. He and Linnea waited at the side while Ella bought the tickets for the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:00 pm
Ella took Char's hand and whispered. "I think I did scare him, jeez, look at his face, he won't even let me walk next to Lin!" She giggled, hoping she was quiet enough that Simon didn't hear, he probably didn't have the best first impression of her anyways.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:27 pm
"I can hear you," Simon said. Linnea, walking with her hand linked with Simon's, surmised that sometimes Ella forgot Simon was a vampire too. Probably because he hung around with her all the time - her, being a phoenix who might as well be human. At this thought Linnea scowled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:16 pm
"Good then. I dunno Simon, you're a little uptight, I'm not the one who bites remember?" She grinned and walked with the boys into the movie theatre. "Maybe you should hang with me more often, I'll show you how to loosen up, jeez you people who live with humans forever sure are no fun!"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 pm
Linnea felt an uncharacteristic urge to suddenly slap Ella. She wondered if maybe she was becoming hysterical. When the trailers came on for upcoming movies she was glad of the distraction. Simon offered her their shared bucket of popcorn silently, and she took a handful to calm her nerves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Ella looked at Linnea's face and suddenly realized that it would be in her own safety to stop pushing her and Simon, though it was naturally her nature to be the aggressor, to see how far she could push things. "Good movie." She said quietly to Char, Alan had gone home on account of things getting too "mushy" for him.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:49 pm
Linnea barely noticed when Alan stood to go home. The last hour of the movie had improved remarkably, and she was transfixed to the new twists in the plot. Amazing though, that even in an adventure movie there was still romance entertwined into the story...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:41 pm
Ella and Char sat quietly, she chose to tone it down a little bit for Simon, he didn't seem to be taking her outgoing personality very well. They watched silently as the end of the movie rolled around, and waited for Simon and Linnea to get up.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 pm
When the movie ended, Linnea wanted to sit for just a bit longer to absorb the emotion of the story. When she was ready to stand, the theatre had mostly emptied of people. Simon stood with her, and Ellen and Char had apparently been waiting for her because they stood too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:52 pm
Ella looked at Char and he nodded, knowing what she wanted to do. "Sorry about my...behaviour earlier." She said quietly to Simon, so that Linnea couldn't hear her private apology. "I should have realized that you haven't had the time everyone else has to get used to my....quirks, as it were. Are we ok?" She said, looking him boldly in the eyes.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:21 pm
"It's fine," said Simon, relieved that he wasn't going to renew his friendship with Linnea by alienating her other friends. "It's getting late, we should all get home." Linnea heard his last sentence, but didn't suspect he and Ella had been talking without her hearing. "You'll come to school tomorrow, right?" she looked up as she asked - she hated how she sounded slightly pathetic with the question. Simon just laughed "Of course. I'm an enrolled student now."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games