Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu Kuro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:20 am
NickCpointless
Nelowulf
Kamino blows. I can stand the rest of the maps, except kamino. Its like platforms without vehicles, or sniping ledges.

The rest are pretty good, and make up for kamino.
Its funny kamino when you click on the map in instant action you see vehicles on it but there is none on the actual map its stupid.

i kinda like kamino...looking really forward for BF2....*sigh* entering a rebel ship with stormies as vader just looks awesome to me...or chopping clones as yoda.. *Sigh* i wish it was november.. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:54 am
I wish i had a credit card and money i want to play galaxies so much. i keep thinking its not going to be as good as i think but i keep dreaming of being a smuggler on tatouine sat at the cantina with my wookie partner preparing to smuggle spice from naboo in our YT-1300 freighter (the ravagers hawk).arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh i want it so much.  

NickCpointless

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:30 pm
err... anyway...

yeah, battlefront. some nifty maps and mods here: http://www.lucasfiles.com/

i'll put that in hyperspace, too, just felt i should put it here first.

secondly... Kamino is one of my favorites. not because of gameplay, but because it looks so friggin' cool. i love playing as clones, cause you get to start inside, and i think the interiors are awesome... reminds me of old sci-fi movies where everything's white. plus when you go outside, it's all raining and dark... awesome atmosphere.

but that's just what i think >.>

Rhen Var citadel is my fav, tho. it's cooler than hoth cause there's actually like... interesting structures. plus it looks all prettyful in the snow.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:11 pm
YES! I love the ghostly pristine white of the Kamino inside....  

FrozenPhoenix32

Ryuu Kuro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:54 pm
yeah ^^, and i like the flying clonetroopers becuase when you shoot a guy really right you can kill him in 1 shot ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:57 pm
I like the kamino area because of the steril environ of inside the domes and also because the driods seem tougher on that stage than they do on, say, Naboo.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ryuu Kuro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:59 pm
yeah treu, the white glare look very cool, i think they do kinda the same too in BF 2 with invading the rebel ship as stormtroopers:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:04 pm
Ryuu_Kuro
yeah treu, the white glare look very cool, i think they do kinda the same too in BF 2 with invading the rebel ship as stormtroopers:
thats cool.
Boarding, party of 4?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ryuu Kuro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:11 pm
meh more i guess+ rebels on the other side
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:17 pm
those rebs are screwed.  

Sol Walker
Crew

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:37 am
if i were a rebel on that ship i would have just killed a stormtrooper and then took his armor i could have hidden for weeks xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:56 am
meh...not sure if that will work...worth a try though razz

Ryuu Kuro

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:19 pm
Mace looks slightly constipated...

anyhoo, hey, if Han and Luke could pull it off on the death star, one could pull it off on a star destroyer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:28 pm
every outlaw knows this has been done to death. Its now standard operating procedier in the empire to frequently ask trooper's code phrases and the like. but few people truly enforce this rule so the deception continues.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:34 pm
exactly. they must have like, a billion troops. do you think they're gonna check /every single unit/? probably not.

some of my teachers don't even check homework if they have more than 100 students.

makes you think. kinda.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games