Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxx_SaberYedz_xxx

1,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:20 am
hi!.im yedda sol and i luv watching blood+..it's cool and great i think..
im 15 yrs old and im from philippines. i had watched all the episodes of blood+ but not yet watched the movie, blood:the last vampire. still, im looking forward to see it very soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 am
xxx_SaberYedz_xxx
hi!.im yedda sol and i luv watching blood+..it's cool and great i think..
im 15 yrs old and im from philippines. i had watched all the episodes of blood+ but not yet watched the movie, blood:the last vampire. still, im looking forward to see it very soon.

oh cool!!! so you live in the Philippines???? I used to live there but I had to move here in the U.S.  

dvsg

Angelic Elder

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

seialedeception

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:44 pm
Heehee. Hi hi. Im torrey. Call me elmo.. Or seia.. or torrey.. or whatever tickles your fancy. :] yes, i am new to this place. to all guilds actually. so any help and new friends are delightfully welcomed. (creepers, you will be ignored. >.<' )

i do love Blood +. one of my favorite animes. but, sadly, not many of my home friends share this love with me.. U.U

i can be a very random, fun, loving girl.. if you do not like this.. then.. SHAME UPON YOUR FACE! .. that is a taste of my rath towards haters of the being who is me...! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! i SHUN all non believers of the awesomness that is me. heheheh. i love being a random wierdo! n.n

sometimes people think the way i act is kinda cute. i just try to be me. the me that loves to draw, read, listen to music, dance randomly, and love her friends. especially the ones that like her the most. it is the only me. and i like it that way. no try to changey me! o 3o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:51 pm
Hi im evil usagi.
i love watching Blood + (of course all u ppl do biggrin )
im most of the time drawing characters fromshows i like it's fun <3
and im happy to be in this guild biggrin  

Taoris

sakurablosm

2,050 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 pm
Hello everyone 4laugh I know my username is incredibly long and slightly incomprehensible so just call me mimi. um let's see...aside from obviously loving Blood plus I'm pretty much into all things japanese, like anime manga doramas(which I've only just started getting into, but wouldn't it be awesome if they had a blood plus dorama) I'm also a complete music nut, thus the head phones on my cute little avi! 3nodding i don't know what else to put down so I'll just end here. Oh! Peace, Love and Ice cream! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:10 am
hi i am ashley. my friends and i love blood plus. i like diva the most but then it is saya. anyways i love drawing and i love singing. i actually get paid to groom and message dogs and cats which i love to to and hav fun doing it.  

xX Kouei Xx

Melodic Cerulean

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm
My Gaia user name is: LoneluNumbersAreScarey
I like to watch anime, read manga, and my favorite animal is a cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 am
Hello my name is Scarlett, and I love Blood+ but that goes without saying lol. I love to read, draw and write. I was first introduced into Blood I believe last year, and fell in love with it. It wasn't what I was expecting since I found it by veohing Vampire, but it turned out to be one of my favorite animes. Well that's a bit about me and I hope you all have a good day!  

xX Scarlett Rose Xx

lei8iel

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:39 am
hello everyone! i'm lei...
i love anime in general... but most specially dark, horror, psychological type of anime...

i also draw, but not practicing it lately...
i just recently got back here in gaia.. been busy with other stuff...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:44 pm
Welcome one, welcome all!! Thank you all for choosing our guild! If you have any questions we have a thread for that, or if it's more convenient for you, you can PM a mod and we'll be happy to help you! biggrin Please visit the rules thread real quick, there's not much to it so it won't take long. Thank you again and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Kittens Addicted

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:46 pm
Konnichiwa. My user name of now is IXI Haji IXI. I am actually a girl but i changed my name and gender to fit the cosplay. Most of my friends call me Kai, i love drawing and i can make avi art if you wish.
My favorite anime character is Alucard from Hellsing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:46 pm
Whats up. I'm Ben it is nice pleased to meet you all. You respect me I respect you. Now that we got that out of the way. I love blood plus. It is the best show ever!!! Oh, I almost for got that I would prefer to be called Deathscythe. I am a huge fan of anime. My favorite shows are: BLOOD PLUS, Gundam Wing, and Red vs Blue [not on TV] I'm 14, I am a Gamer. I am a Christian. I also write stories[scifi]. And I would love to get to know you.

P.S. Have a good day. biggrin
And I will stress so much please do not say G.D.  

Deathscythe 781

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 pm
Hello every one, I go by drako387, but draco is ok. Theirs a lot to learn about anime and I know a few that are common and some that you might not have herd of. so if you like give me a list of anime or manga that you know and I'll let you know if I've seen or read them before, but blood+ is one of my top 10 favs.

I'm realy not sure who is the oldest on gaia, and thats why I'm not posting my age  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 pm
Ace Blade 14
Whats up. I'm Ben it is nice pleased to meet you all. You respect me I respect you. Now that we got that out of the way. I love blood plus. It is the best show ever!!! Oh, I almost for got that I would prefer to be called Deathscythe. I am a huge fan of anime. My favorite shows are: BLOOD PLUS, Gundam Wing, and Red vs Blue [not on TV] I'm 14, I am a Gamer. I am a Christian. I also write stories[scifi]. And I would love to get to know you.

P.S. Have a good day. biggrin
And I will stress so much please do not say G.D.
So whats up with not G.D.??? Just curious.  

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

Shorty Hitsugaya

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:47 pm
seialedeception
Heehee. Hi hi. Im torrey. Call me elmo.. Or seia.. or torrey.. or whatever tickles your fancy. :] yes, i am new to this place. to all guilds actually. so any help and new friends are delightfully welcomed. (creepers, you will be ignored. >.<' )

i do love Blood +. one of my favorite animes. but, sadly, not many of my home friends share this love with me.. U.U

i can be a very random, fun, loving girl.. if you do not like this.. then.. SHAME UPON YOUR FACE! .. that is a taste of my rath towards haters of the being who is me...! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! i SHUN all non believers of the awesomness that is me. heheheh. i love being a random wierdo! n.n

sometimes people think the way i act is kinda cute. i just try to be me. the me that loves to draw, read, listen to music, dance randomly, and love her friends. especially the ones that like her the most. it is the only me. and i like it that way. no try to changey me! o 3o
Well I don't know what other ppl may think if its a good or bad thing, but i think that its a good thing that you don't want to change your self for others, and try to have someone to keep up with you, because you just be your self and have fun doing it. wink  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff