Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:08 pm
Satria looked taken aback as she stumbled to get words out of her mouth coherently, "Um...uh...I...Well...How?" After a few minutes she gave up and looked at Alex and Kyra for help.

"You must have access to the student files, because that's basically what I told them my reason for being here was. As for the "looking for freedom by going from school to school" you are a bit of your game with that." Alex said in a uncaring tone of voice. "The real reason we go from school to school it because I have this bad habit of making friends with the wrong people. I get into a lot of fights, set parts of the school on fire, back talk to the teachers, etc. Also, Tria is trying to ask how you know the information you do. I could honestly careless."

Satria stared stunned at her sister after the little speech that Alex made. That was the most Alex had said... well ever. Except possibly when she had to write an essay about something she cared about and then read it in front of the class. Then she usually had a lot to say, especially about global warming and cruelty to animals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 am
"My means do not involve database, though the access is simple for I, even if they would be massive security around it. It is... something I have in my blood, could I say... Oh and, you seem quite a rebel, Alex. Should I tell you that there has been quite some blood spilled recently. Maybe that will please you to know that violence around here these days have quite high... Not that I encourage anything of this sort." Ulric commented. A sly smile appeared on his face, with a glint of michievousness.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am
Kyra blinked a couple times as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. She listened to Ulric as he basically explained what he knew about them, and then blushed as she listened to Alex's "speech". She kind of felt like she was intruding. "Er..should I go?" she looked at them awkwardly, her way of telling them that she doesn't think she should know this kind of thing about them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:17 pm
''No. You may stay. I have things to finish. I seem to trouble too many things about you all for the moment, so I shall leave at this. May good luck be with you in all your classes.'' Ulric got up, bow slightly and left through the window door. When he was outside, a crow landed on his shoulder.
''You are starting to be very reckless with these humans, my lord. Are you not worried for your true identity to be revealed to daylight?'' Durene asked worriedly. ''No. If they do, they'll join us either the easy way or the hard way. All depends only on their researching skills, intuiton and knowledge and my recklessness. They do seem... tasty, do they not? And Alex, she's like... her... Rebelious and straight to the point. Isn't scared to show what she feels and no one will bring her down....'' Ulric let out a sigh.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:49 pm
"Sorry about that..." Alex said to Kyra. "Its people like him that piss me off. They think that they know everything there is to know about someone or something."

"ALLY!!! You don't even know him so don't be saying stuff like that." Satria exclaimed, before turning to Kyra with a slight smile, "So sorry about that. My sister doesn't usually try to hide anything about her past, but sometimes she should."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm
Kyra smiled at each of the girls and easily put their apologies to rest. "It's okay, really, it's not like I'm going to go tell the school." she smiled slightly again and looked out the door Ulric had left. Huh..what a weird character.. she silently thought to herself before turning her attention back to the sisters.

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:11 pm
Ulric crouched on the side of the roof, looking down down on everyone below. Durene perched on his shoulder, both remained silent. It was Durene who finally broke their silence. ''You're not thinking of revealing your true slef to that girl Alex, are you?'' Ulric didn't reply. ''You do not make sense, my lord! Why reveal?'' ''She's different... I... Tonight, I have my mind set.'' Durene flew off in frustration. ''He is impossible! He will reveal himself to a human! And a girl!'' Durene shouted to herself in her head flying away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 am
" Well shucks, Kyra, why don't you just ruin all my fun. If you told the rest of the student body then I could probably beat my last record and be out of this place in less then a week. Oh, I can just imagine the look of horror and dismay on mom's face." Alex said, grinning. "The school board already knows about my little problem, they usually do. Most of the time its tends to be the students that have a problem with me."

Satria glared at her sister as she punched her. "If you get us kicked out again, I will never forgive you. I want to graduate sometime before I'm a hundred and so far we are able to keep up with our work and everything, but if you continually get us kicked out of schools there is no telling how long that will last."

"Relax Tria, I'll be on my best behavior." Alex said, rubbing her arm a bit. "So Kyra, can I call you my first ever friend... other then my charming twin here?"  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:53 pm
Kyra laughed lightly at the sisters in front of her. "God forbid I don't get you kicked out" she winked at Satria and answered Alex's question quickly, "Of course you can call me your friend! I like friends!" She quickly realized how dorky she sounded, but she didn't really care. These girls were in for a lot if they continued to be friends with her.

((sorry for the late response! =S ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:00 pm
Satria laughed at Kyra's reply to the getting the twins kicked out and then collapsed in to a fit of laughter at Kyra's enthusiasm to be friends with Alex. The dorkiness of reminded Satria of Alex at times. Alex may not seem like it but she could out dork an entire school at times.

Alex grinned sheepishly at Krya, not know what to tell her about Satria's moment of insanity. "We are normal...ish I swear."

(It's ok.)  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:13 pm
Kyra started grinning at Satria as she began to laugh. But suddenly she gave a stern look at Alex and quickly said, "Ew. I don't like normal people." she began to stomp away from the table jokingly, but turned around long enough to stick her tongue out at them, trying not to smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 pm
Alex couldn't help but laugh at Kyra's slight immature, yet really entertaining joke. 'Wow...how long has it been since I've actually had this much fun and laughed with someone other then Tria?' she wondering as she laughed. 'Not since grade school at least...possibly middle school.'

Satria was wiping the tears of laughter from her eyes when Kyra did the stomp away from the table thing, so she didn't catch Kyra sticking her tongue out at them. As Alex began laughing Satria gave her a look like she was utterly insane and asked, "Ally, what are you laughing at?" After a few minutes of not getting an answer from Alex, Satria gave Kyra a WTF look.  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:44 pm
Kyra turned around then and shot the sisters a smile, but then saw the look on Satria's face. She trotted over to the table, her brows furrowed confusedly, "Did I do something wrong, Satria?" she saw Alex laughing, and felt a little bit better; but she was still confused at Satria's reaction. I hope I didn't offend her...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 am
"No, you didn't do anything wrong... I'm just trying to figure out what Alex is laughing about," Satria pondered. "She never laughs. She has no sense of humor."

Alex stopped laughing at her sister's comment and glared at Satria. "Hey, I do to have a sense of humor," she said, punching Satria on the arm. "Don't worry about it Kyra, she's just jealous cause someone other then her made me laugh."  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 pm
"No sense of humor, eh? I find that hard to believe. Everybody has some sense of humor, but not everybody shows it." she smiled at the two sisters and teasingly followed up Alex's comment, "Don't be jealous! I wouldn't want that!!" Kyra winked at Satria and quickly put her arm around her shoulders in a half-hug, but let go rather quickly, because she wasn't sure what the reaction would be.

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff