Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
megaman- *jumps wall to wall shooting and slahing* HERO SWORD GO! *attacks with a large sword on twin*

twin- *arm falls off* ahhhhhhhhhh dam u blow up *arm blows up sending both flying* hahahaha *dissapears*

megaman-ahhhhhhhh *morfs back into normial human form after hittin the water* ah *passes out in lake and washes up on the lake side*

she appeared besides him "hey you ok?" she asked, she leaned down and checked to see if he was breathing

ahh mega's twin *looks at her* how did u .......u died in my arms.......*out cold*
she looked at him confused, "come on" she said picking him up, she set him down when they were in the forest and made a fire to keep them both warm

megaman-*wakes up* what ahhhh *looks over to see a dead bloody body* no *goes over to her and the body explodes with blood everywhere* nooooooooooooooooooooo

twin- whant the head *holds up her head* o wate u r me so u did this

megaman-*looks at reflection and sees a dark megaman as himself* no no nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*WAKES UP* ahhhhh *looks left and right only to find the girl fine and asleep* ah it was a dream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:17 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
megaman- *jumps wall to wall shooting and slahing* HERO SWORD GO! *attacks with a large sword on twin*

twin- *arm falls off* ahhhhhhhhhh dam u blow up *arm blows up sending both flying* hahahaha *dissapears*

megaman-ahhhhhhhh *morfs back into normial human form after hittin the water* ah *passes out in lake and washes up on the lake side*

she appeared besides him "hey you ok?" she asked, she leaned down and checked to see if he was breathing

ahh mega's twin *looks at her* how did u .......u died in my arms.......*out cold*
she looked at him confused, "come on" she said picking him up, she set him down when they were in the forest and made a fire to keep them both warm

megaman-*wakes up* what ahhhh *looks over to see a dead bloody body* no *goes over to her and the body explodes with blood everywhere* nooooooooooooooooooooo

megaman-*looks at reflection and sees a dark megaman as himself* no no nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*WAKES UP* ahhhhh *looks left and right only to find the girl fine and asleep* ah it was a dream
she moved in her sleep, almost waking up but then fell asleep, an hour later she woke up, she yawned and stretched.  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

she moved in her sleep, almost waking up but then fell asleep, an hour later she woke up, she yawned and stretched.

be right down *jumps from tree* how did u sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:27 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

"i slept good" she stood up "mind telling me who you are?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

"i slept good" she stood up "mind telling me who you are?" she asked looking at him

my name.......?idk they call me megaman when i transform into him but i don't have a name  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:18 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

my name.......?idk they call me megaman when i transform into him but i don't have a name
"well nice to meet you, my name is Angel" she walked over and remade the fire  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

Angel?.... u wouldn't happen to know someone named Light  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:37 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

"hmm i think so" she said standing back up  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

well someone said he made megaman i think if i find him i can find out my name my real name  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:33 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

well someone said he made megaman i think if i find him i can find out my name my real name

do u know where he is  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:36 pm
Megamanexe709
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

do u know where he is
"no sorry i dont"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

do u know where he is
"no sorry i dont"

o well let me at least gard u on your way back home for not leting me drown  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:48 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709

do u know where he is
"no sorry i dont"

she smiled "thank you but i cant go home, im trapped here by some shadow king, im surprised i even made it out here, i was trapped in that room you destroyed, if i leave, he would just bring me back" she said putting her hands over the fire  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Megamanexe709

do u know where he is
"no sorry i dont"

she smiled "thank you but i cant go home, im trapped here by some shadow king, im surprised i even made it out here, i was trapped in that room you destroyed, if i leave, he would just bring me back" she said putting her hands over the fire

then we go to the shadow king i think my answers r there too *holds out hand* come on it is better then staying here for TWIN to come back  

Megamanexe709

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:04 pm
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Megamanexe709

do u know where he is
"no sorry i dont"

then we go to the shadow king i think my answers r there too *holds out hand* come on it is better then staying here for TWIN to come back
she smiled "fine i guess so" she took his hand  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games