Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:31 pm
"Heh... Ryoku... Are you def?" Kohaku asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:09 pm
"Kravizto you can stop following us...i've been sensing your chakra for a while now.." ryoku said closing his eyes, and running to Orochimaru's whereabouts.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:13 pm
"No I won't I don't trust you guys. I'm keeping an eye on you two. As for Orochimaru he's been behind us this whole time." Kravizto said pointing behind him. "Yeah he's been following us."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:16 pm
"Hehhe..." Kohaku said, apearing behind Orochi maru. "I'm gonna kill you." He said, pulling out a kunai.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:57 am
"I have to go find them! Or I could just go and get a sake or two.... nah. I'm gonna go find them." Atekeru jumped into a tree and dashed in the opposite direction. I have a bad feeling about this...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:45 am
Kohaku stabbed a kunai into Orochimaru's head, who poofed into a log. s**t... Suddenly, Kohaku was surounded by multiple shadow clones of Orochmaru.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:19 pm
ryoku keeps going to where he was headed."There.." ryoku said opening his eyes."Amaterasu..."ryoku said sending the roof of a building to another dimension."Hiraishi no jutsu." ryoku said appearing in front of orochimaru."Hey..where's itachi?" ryoku asked calmly but cautiously. you already know why are you gonna ask me? Ryoku looks at him with his sharingan.Those eyes...like his eyes...damn those eyes! Orochimaru yelled making handsigns.Summoning jutsu! Giant snake! Ryoku looks up."Hmm..Someone handle orochimaru...the snakes are much more fun." ryoku said with his sharingan on."Have fun buddy." he said starting to fight the snakes."Wait a minute you're that kohaku...the one who was paired up with me in akatsuki, wow...i almost forgot." ryoku said punching the snake in the face making it topple over a building."This isn't even my first level of the curse mark you gave me orochimaru."ryoku said as he went into a state like the curse mark level one."This is half the curse marks power!" ryoku said as he puched it again breaking a hole in the snakes head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:02 pm
These.... Aren't real... They have minor flaws... Kohaku thought. He threw kunai and shuriken, dispersing all of the clones. He must be in the woods somewere..... He thought, running into the woods after Ryoku.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:10 pm
"Ehh..that wasn't fun..i killed them in like two seconds...they're weaker than before." ryoku said brushing the guts out of his hair. he walks into the building."hmm..orochimaru was here..but that clone would've been the only way to find him...Oh well i love a good game of hide n seek."ryoku said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:31 pm
Kohaku caught up to Ryoku, landing next to him. "'Ello. Whats with you fighting without me?"  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:33 pm
"Those snakes weren't fun at all.." ryoku said looking around."he's in here." he said pulling out his tachi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:39 pm
Kohaku pulled out a shuriken, making a handsign for it to grow to a large one. He nodded to Ryoku, letting him take the lead.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:50 pm
ryoku jumped up into the air."FIRE STYLE!: GREAT FIRE BALL JUTSU!" he yelled as a giant fire ball appeared in front of him, burning the objects around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Kohaku added his shuriken to the flames, lighting it on fire. He then duplicated the shuriken multiple times.  

Batjesusman

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:04 pm
Kravizto looked at them. They're gonna waste their chakra. "Maybe I should tell them. Nah they can waste their chakra then I'll kill Orochimaru. That works." Kravizto said sitting in a tree waiting.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games