Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:45 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Well, it was the Chidori and the Rasengan in one go. I can't say I blame him.
Adell: now i see y he lost to cloud hes to weak

Sephiroth: *send a lightning bolt outside in front of them* Just because I went away this time, doesn't mean you'll be so lucky next time.

*twitches* What in the world...??? I should resort to putting a gate or locks in this HQ!! scream You and you!! *points at Sephiroth and Adell* Why pick my domain to be your battlefield?!? I will not stand for this!!

Youta: Wow, they sure made a lot of mess around here. How are we gonna clean this up...? This is much worse that what happened in Hikano's HQ... crying crying stressed

Sephiroth: *reappears* I wasn't planning on fighting, but he went and caled me a girl. And then he trashed your HQ with two very powerful attacks, both of which were aimed at me.
Adell: oh shut up u sissy! y can't u be more like cloud or vincent?! scream

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

Is this what you call immature acts? stare

Youta: Don't tell me you're actually going to do something about this... sweatdrop

Of course!! scream scream Katsa and Axel, I asked that your pets behave or else... scream evil

Youta: Er, better do as she says. 3nodding I don't wanna die. crying PLEASE!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:59 pm
tear-blooded_angel
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

Sephiroth: *send a lightning bolt outside in front of them* Just because I went away this time, doesn't mean you'll be so lucky next time.

*twitches* What in the world...??? I should resort to putting a gate or locks in this HQ!! scream You and you!! *points at Sephiroth and Adell* Why pick my domain to be your battlefield?!? I will not stand for this!!

Youta: Wow, they sure made a lot of mess around here. How are we gonna clean this up...? This is much worse that what happened in Hikano's HQ... crying crying stressed

Sephiroth: *reappears* I wasn't planning on fighting, but he went and caled me a girl. And then he trashed your HQ with two very powerful attacks, both of which were aimed at me.

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

Is this what you call immature acts? stare

Youta: Don't tell me you're actually going to do something about this... sweatdrop

Of course!! scream scream Katsa and Axel, I asked that your pets behave or else... scream evil

Youta: Er, better do as she says. 3nodding I don't wanna die. crying PLEASE!!!
and thats the welcome i get from coming out of the hospital after my digimon attacked me? foreshame....... stare and Adell........cool it!
Adell: yes Axel....... sad  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

keegy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:16 pm
tear-blooded_angel
keegy
tear-blooded_angel
keegy
club razz OYO POYO stressed *bubble blow* bo bo bo bo bo *bublles fly at youta*

Oh. BUBBLES!! whee biggrin *tries to catch them in her hands but fails* crying

Youta: sweatdrop Right...so Keegy, who's the baby? Yours? Cute I have to say. biggrin 3nodding

hey hes not a baby ok he is but thats not the point hes a vicious bubble blowing machine

The cutey pie is a machine...? Then, where's the mechanized stuff? stare

Youta: There is something wrong with this picture... sweatdrop

not that kind of a machine you dorkmon it was a figure of speech  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:48 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

Well, it was the Chidori and the Rasengan in one go. I can't say I blame him.
Adell: now i see y he lost to cloud hes to weak

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

Sephiroth: I'll tell you why. Because Cloud and Vincent are both emo sissies who just sit and pine in their reject-goth clothing over people that they've lost and it takes beating up an enormous apocalyptic being for them to compensate for it. Seriously, they're bigger wimps than Raiden from MGS2.
*three men in suits walk in* Hello. We're here on behalf of Hideo Kojima to sue you for slander against his characters.
Sephiroth: stressed Goddamn Konami.  

KatsaDarksword

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:39 am
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
this is not good

True. This is gonna be odd

Are you in this, you two? stare

Youta: Uh-oh... sweatdrop

Nope

Suprisingly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:17 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

Sephiroth: I'll tell you why. Because Cloud and Vincent are both emo sissies who just sit and pine in their reject-goth clothing over people that they've lost and it takes beating up an enormous apocalyptic being for them to compensate for it. Seriously, they're bigger wimps than Raiden from MGS2.
*three men in suits walk in* Hello. We're here on behalf of Hideo Kojima to sue you for slander against his characters.
*both of us* eek on no he didn't! scream
Adell: use it?
hell yea! RAIDORI! *creates rasengan with chidori* twisted  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

keegy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:37 pm
poyomon think bananas are cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:48 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

Are they pissed because of the disses against Cloud and Vincent or the diss against Raiden?
Stingmon: No clue, but let's watch.
Sephiroth: Oh crap. *draws his sword and charges his energy* Super Nova! *summons a powerful comet coming straight down towards them*
gonk gonk gonk help  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:31 am
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

Are they pissed because of the disses against Cloud and Vincent or the diss against Raiden?
Sephiroth: Oh crap. *draws his sword and charges his energy* Super Nova! *summons a powerful comet coming straight down towards them*
gonk gonk gonk help
Adell counter while i go in for the kill!
Adell: right! GAIA FORCE ZERO! *throws giant ball of earth energy and the super nova*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:15 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

*yawns* wat i miss guys?

gonk gonk gonk help
Adell: right! GAIA FORCE ZERO! *throws giant ball of earth energy and the super nova*

Marth:SWEET!!! An action-packed movie!!!! xd
Nariel:*stares at Marth*
Marth:What?
Nariel:How dumb can one person get!?
Vessel:Appearantly, very.
Rune:I think that was retorical.
Marth: I'M NOT DUMB!!!! scream stressed
DarkRena:Then stop acting like it.
Marth:*Starts to pout*  

Marth_56

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:20 pm
Marth_56
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

gonk gonk gonk help

Marth:SWEET!!! An action-packed movie!!!! xd
Nariel:*stares at Marth*
Marth:What?
Nariel:How dumb can one person get!?
Vessel:Appearantly, very.
Rune:I think that was retorical.
Marth: I'M NOT DUMB!!!! scream stressed
DarkRena:Then stop acting like it.
Marth:*Starts to pout*

*looks at Marth and Co.* Hey Marth, wanna help out here?
Sephiroth: *dives straight into the ball of earth energy and scatters it, then takes that power of the super nova and puts it into his sword* Take this, you -goth-reject-loving b*****d! *slashes his sword into the ground and sends a collosal shockwave towards Axel and Adell*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:27 pm
Marth, Vessel, & Nariel:sure thing.
Marth:*pulls out a katana*
Nariel:*takes out a katana*
Vessel:*Takes out a greatsword*  

Marth_56

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:32 pm
Sephiroth: *looks at Marth and co. with their swords* Oh you've got to be kidding me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:36 pm
Marth:Nope. mrgreen Heads up.

Vessel &Nariel:*disappear*  

Marth_56

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:00 pm
eek eek That's it?
Stingmon: Wow, not what I was expecting.
Sephiroth: *sighs and turns his attention back to Axel and Adell* Now where were we?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games