Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Krusadin
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Krusadin
(I shall rape Snape, for he is very sexy^^And stop talking about the sixth book, some may not have read it. Even though I have)

[O.O *Sighs* Am I with you guys?(You guys know that my character looks like my Avatar right?)...Ok then, if you want to. *Chucks Snape at you* Back to the RPG!]
*Follows*

(Lord Voldomort- Haarrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy I am "gets eaten by a spoiler eating fish with wings). blaugh

(-quiet, me and snape want some privacy. Snape-HELP ME^^)

[*Eats up snape in one piece! -..- HATEZ HIMZ*]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:11 pm

The grand court was made of stone. It had cold seats and was shaped much like a grand court from Earth. Many figures none of which they reconized sat in the empty seats. Watcher appeared behind the judges table in a red and black flame holding a gabble. You standing before me stand accused of trespassing on our land. If you are found guilty you will be made to complete a difficult task to prove your worth. If you are found to have been forced into this land in any way you shall be pardoned and set free. Now since you have brought an elder from your land here he will act as your lawyer.

After all has been heard a counsel of people from this land will decide if you are guilty or innocent. Be warned though, there will be no attacking of anyone in this courtroom. A dark ripped robe appeared around him and seemed to move on its own. It made him seem very evil and his eyes shown with an odd glow.

LanceCalvis
Crew

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:13 pm

Krusadin
LanceCalvis
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Krusadin
(I shall rape Snape, for he is very sexy^^And stop talking about the sixth book, some may not have read it. Even though I have)

[O.O *Sighs* Am I with you guys?(You guys know that my character looks like my Avatar right?)...Ok then, if you want to. *Chucks Snape at you* Back to the RPG!]
*Follows*

(Lord Voldomort- Haarrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy I am "gets eaten by a spoiler eating fish with wings). blaugh

(-quiet, me and snape want some privacy. Snape-HELP ME^^)

[ surprised Ah...this is the best torture...give Snape to his fans... biggrin ]
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:14 pm

Dumbledore gestured Arage, Dandellion, Sora and Logen to step forward.

Krusadin

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:16 pm

Krusadin

[Nothing else to do so...]
*Steps forward, looking a little timid* ...-_-'...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Krusadin

*Logen saw the gesture and did so*

Wacram Glaziuz

Arage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 pm

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Krusadin

[Nothing else to do so...]
*Steps forward, looking a little timid* ...-_-'...

"Hello," he said, stepping forward.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:24 pm

Unknown person- Present your case about how you came to enter this land. People usually are not able to come here no matter how strong of magic they are because of the barriers set up. It goes both ways but Saiden has created a small door so people can travel between the two worlds.

They were tall with brown uncombed hair. There eyes were hazzle and they were wearing all black including there boots which were black. This person seemed to be nervous about the trial and kept looking over at Watcher in an annoyed way.

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Evy-Chan1337
she looked at him."Oi, are you still there? if you are, i can help you up so that you eat properly" she said looking nervously at him.

A pocket watch fell from his shirt pocket. It was sealed shut and had a few named engraved on it. King Infinity was enscribed at the top of the watch. Below it was enscribed to my good friend Saiden Time Infinity. The peice of paper that he had written in his shirt pocket said Saiden Infinity with no middle name. Was it possible that he didn't care for the name Time?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:32 pm

Dandellion whispered something to Dumbledore.
"Apparently they found a portal that was conjured up by a big owl in the dark forest. The owl belonged to Saiden but they weren't forced to enter the portal"

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 pm

LanceCalvis
Evy-Chan1337
she looked at him."Oi, are you still there? if you are, i can help you up so that you eat properly" she said looking nervously at him.

A pocket watch fell from his shirt pocket. It was sealed shut and had a few named engraved on it. King Infinity was enscribed at the top of the watch. Below it was enscribed to my good friend Saiden Time Infinity. The peice of paper that he had written in his shirt pocket said Saiden Infinity with no middle name. Was it possible that he didn't care for the name Time?

she piked up the watch and looked at it, then she poked Saiden. " Hello? why does it stand "Saiden Time Infinity" here, is that your name?" i hope he is still alive..she thought
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:55 pm

Evy-Chan1337
LanceCalvis
Evy-Chan1337

she piked up the watch and looked at it, then she poked Saiden. " Hello? why does it stand "Saiden Time Infinity" here, is that your name?" i hope he is still alive..she thought

He stired a bit in his sleep where they poked him. Apparently Saiden was fine just sleeping for the time being. He said something in his sleep that wasn't entirely clear. Zero.............Access................

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:00 pm

Krusadin
Dandellion whispered something to Dumbledore.
"Apparently they found a portal that was conjured up by a big owl in the dark forest. The owl belonged to Saiden but they weren't forced to enter the portal"

One of the jury looked at them sort of like a vulter looks at its prey. There really didn't seen to be any way to prove that the people were innocent since they were not. But the trial seemed a bit odd really, none of them had seen Saiden anywhere in the courts yet. To top it off the looks on most of the jury said they already knew the answer to the question. They looked bored and just sat there like they were just waiting for the time when they could say guilty.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 pm

"I demand to take the punishment myself as their guardian for schooldays. I am completely responsible for all their deeds"

Dandellion opened her mouth but was shut up by Dumbledores look.

Krusadin

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:06 pm

a burnt smell was tickling her in her nose.
"oh no! the food!" she had forgotten the food, and now black smoke raised from it. she flicked her finger and the fire went out and the smoke disappeared. She glanced out of the cave door. but nobody had seen smoke.
"i hope nobody did see that."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games