Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:30 pm

"hey" she said getting out of the water
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:31 pm

vasily eyes got signifacantly larger when he saw her get out of the water.
he quickly bent down opened the hatch and threw her top down and locked it "what you gonna do now" he asked her

coreykill

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:32 pm

"oohh sis... he got you there..." she said smiling. "Well... I'll leave you two.... I gotta check on the pipes of the submarine and check al the damage.... see ya around." she laughs and enters the submarine.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:32 pm

she crossed her arms "feed your shorts to the sharks" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:34 pm

he looked at her and smiled "ive already told you i dont need my shorts, but it seems you just might need your shirt" he sat down on the top of the sub and smiled at her,watching her.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:36 pm

she reached up and pulled the pin out of her hair, her hair fell down and covered her up, she smiled "i have others"

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:38 pm

She looks at them and laughs. "You better come in to your posts.... or I'll take command of the sub..... better yet... just stay there!" she runs inside.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 pm

vasily eyes flashed when he saw her do that "damn i thought i had you" he sat there trying to find another way to get her back, until all of a sudden he jumped off the boat next to her dissapperarinig under the water without a trace for a few moments.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:40 pm

she looks around "umm ok"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:41 pm

vasily comes up to the surface a couple feet away gaspiing for air holding her pants in his teeth. "he he he" he couldnt stop laughing

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:42 pm

"hey...now thats not fair" she swam over to him grabbing her shorts
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:45 pm

(g2g good night!)

La Petite Ange

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:45 pm

(night)
he almost let her touch them before yanking them away and climbing up on the sub, he searched through them for a second then pulled out his shorts and put them on. he turned to her "lets see you get out of this one.
he sat down on the sub still holding them watching her.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:46 pm

(k night) she crosses her arms she swam over and climbed out

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:48 pm

vasily gets a good eyeful as she climibs out of the water he quickly opens the hatch and throws her pants down along with her top, he then closed it and sat on top of it waitinig to see what she would do.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games