Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:56 pm
(Should've said it earlier, but g2g.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:58 am
(man...i'm kinda confused now...and Mobius is starting to sound like Leon's brother......hmmmm interesting twist right there....)
Leon stood at a far distance from everything,his focus always returned to Mobius"just....like him......"he took a step forward and waited a few seconds before taking an other and continued to do that untill he was within sight of every one else  

M00NSTRIDER

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:16 am
"Bye, Shinu!"Lukas said before he returned to Kimi.

Kimi was standing in front of the exit, waiting.
-Should we get going then? said Lukas.
-Yeah, I think we are done here. Kimi said before she begun to melt the ice.
-Aren't you angry? Lukas said surprised.
-Why? Because the only people i have met in years, ho didn't try to kill me, used me? Well, no, not really. They used me to try to save Shinu. Therefor, I cant be angry. She lied.
as she claimed up in the top of a tree,the leaves covered her totally, she thought about the hole mess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:28 am
(Your stomach feeling better, Kokoro?)

Two inert bodies lay on the floor as the stone shone in Mobius' hand. It was seeming almost as if to wait for something or someone to interact with it. The shine was dancing like flame.

Meanwhile, Dante had sensed Mobius' act. She smiled. "Greed, Lust, accompany Wrath to Central. Activate Mobius' body. Our plan has come to fruition..."

(Dun-dun-dundun-dun-dunnnnnn!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 am
Eda stood up and brushed herself off. She became really spacey and decided to go back on the roof of the military building.
hmmm......why did i have a huge breakdown like that? my body doesn't do that unless a great evil is coming....this isn't good...ever sense i defied Dante, I've been doing great! but now...i think she's finally relesing the humunculi... this is not good... Eda thought. When she arrived back on the roof, she looked to see if anything had happened to the city or to anything else, but everything seemed too silent for her liking.
Please don't let everything disappear from me again....please....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 am
"Another day in Central I should head back into the country." Jacob made his way to the train station working out a kink in his left arm. He ran into several road blocks but easily by passed them.  

annon fukyuu

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:09 am
Lust: "We're here. Mobius wasn't the only one who was good with cars..."

Wrath: "So you guys will storm the place while I use Ed's arm to activate the seal?"

Lust: "Exactly."

Gluttony: "I'm gonna be eating good tonight! Hehehehehehe!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:28 am
"Mr. Halley,"
Jacob knew he wasn't going to get out of Central easy but that was fast. "Yes Soldier?"
"Your Presence is required in the library." the Soldier replied
"Look I already submitted all of my research and now I'm visting Family out of town so excuse me." He was getting tired of the Military always harrasing him
"We can't allow that sir we were ordered to bring you back, by force if necessary."
"Crap this is gonna be harder then I thought it would be." He muttered under his breath.  

annon fukyuu

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm
The three homunculi walked in. Immediately, Gluttony began eating a nearby dead person.

Lust: "Not now, Gluttony. We have to distract everyone who would... Oh my god..."

She saw it. The philosopher's stone. She grabbed it as Gluttony began chasing Kimi, and Wrath clapped his hands and touched Mobius's back. Mobius's body rose to life. "Targets acquired. Terminate with extreme prejudice." He began to walk slowly toward Kimi. His eye zoomed in on her. "Target: Kimi. Cause of death: Spontaneous combustion." He began to set off an oxidization in her skin, setting her on fire. Gluttony smiled, and yelled, "Oh boy! Flambe!" Lust began to run as fast as she could out of the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:36 pm
Eda could feel the ground shake beneath her. She relised that something was defenatly wrong and went straight to the library.This is not good! Eda thought as soon as she got there. the ground beneath her was shaking harder now. She became worried for the people inside, but she knew she couldn't do a thing. she just stood there and waited for the destruction to begin.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:42 pm
Kimi panicked and jumped into a nearby pool.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Mobius walked up to the pool. "Target has suppressed spontaneous combustion through immersion in water. Solution is to deoxydize water." He began to separate oxygen from the water, making it more resistant to movement and making it so that the only way to acquire oxygen would be by surfacing. "Once target surfaces, iron conglomerate will be made in her cerebral bloodstream, causing her brain to lose all function. Prepare for conglomeration..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:00 pm
Kimi's brain jumped from insanity, to nothing in some seconds.
Before it found out that it had had more enough and turned itself of.
Then her homunculus side toke over, and the water burst into leaves. Kimi jumped out of the pool and sent the leaves in Mobiuses direction.
they hit him, making cuts on his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:04 pm
Mobius' body healed immediately, since it was also that of a homunculus. "Target exhibits homunculus activity. Attempts at destruction futile." He turned, and began to hunt down any humans he could in Central. People were exploding at an alarming rate, and Gluttony was actually almost full.

Meanwhile, Lust was running off with the philosopher's stone. She was around storage unit 12. "I can't believe I'm getting away without a fight. Dante will reward me greatly..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:14 pm

*Logen saw Kimi, Logen didnt know what she had done in the past few days, she had been inside the gate, talking with her mother, she smiled with glee when she saw the humonculi she had wanted to put her newest Knowledge to practice*

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games