Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:49 pm
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
dont worry its not a burden

"Im not sure, it doesnt feel right" She said turning her head to look behind her then back at him
the dragon looks at the two "look you may be an elf and a werewolf but there is a small group of drow comeing so i'd get out of here."
i know a few tricks to fight them
does it realy matter its either my place or...where ever else you can run to that they probably will find in a matter of days

"Alright, Ill stay with you, but I need to figure out what I can do for you in return" She said smileing "We should get out of here then, before those things come"
lifting its head the blue said "i might as well this is un honourible to fight a helpless nation." the blue stode up on its legs fanning its wing even being smaller than phar by quite a bit he was quite big.
hige walked over to the dragon
so your going to give us a ride out of here?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:55 pm
*Looking at them she said:*

"are you blind? or do you just find it funny to ignore green dragons and their riders?"

*to explain her words, the dragon was as tall as the highest of the trees when standing and its wings was bigger than huge houses*  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:58 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar
the dragon looks at the two "look you may be an elf and a werewolf but there is a small group of drow comeing so i'd get out of here."
does it realy matter its either my place or...where ever else you can run to that they probably will find in a matter of days

"Alright, Ill stay with you, but I need to figure out what I can do for you in return" She said smileing "We should get out of here then, before those things come"
lifting its head the blue said "i might as well this is un honourible to fight a helpless nation." the blue stode up on its legs fanning its wing even being smaller than phar by quite a bit he was quite big.
"yes i do find it funny to ignor green dragons they get verry funny and yes i'll give you a ride out of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:58 pm
...My Dad is now makeing me get rid of the rest of my Guineapigs, and if so Im not going to be on Gaia for a while Id be to depressed cry crying  

ShinyToy

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:59 pm
(i is back so where is everyone)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:59 pm
Wacram Glaziuz

"are you blind? or do you just find it funny to ignore green dragons and their riders?"

*to explain her words, the dragon was as tall as the highest of the trees when standing and its wings was bigger than huge houses*
hige looked over at logen and the green dragon
sorry im just a little woozy from the blood loss didnt mean to ignore you  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:00 pm
neon blue penguin
{in the woods at the hot spring the elven kingdom was destroyed by color dragons}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:01 pm
lupinewarrior
neon blue penguin
{in the woods at the hot spring the elven kingdom was destroyed by color dragons}
(crap...well i will follow shortly)  

neon blue penguin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:02 pm
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

*logen looked at him and said:*

"well you are excused, but the others?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:02 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
...My Dad is now makeing me get rid of the rest of my Guineapigs, and if so Im not going to be on Gaia for a while Id be to depressed cry crying
{wow hope you feel better User Image}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:03 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

"hey what can i say blues hate greens it is natural." smileing  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:06 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[i hope my dad cnt find anyone to take em hehe ^^ i hope so to ]  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 pm
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz
lupinewarrior
Wacram Glaziuz

"hey what can i say blues hate greens it is natural." smileing

*Logen said with the thoughts of her dragon:*

" this green dragon isnt like the others"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:07 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
King Phar

"yes i do find it funny to ignor green dragons they get verry funny and yes i'll give you a ride out of here."
She curtsie's to him "Thank you Sir" She says with a smile  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[i hope my dad cnt find anyone to take em hehe ^^ i hope so to ]

[why do he want you to get rid of your guinea pigs?]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games