Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabalarra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:26 pm
um, hi *waves paw* took me a couple days to get to posting this ^^" but ah, I'm not sure exactly what to post but I'll give it a shot

My name's Sabalarra, Saba for short. I'm a 19 year old grey tabby, that has lion somewhere in my bloodline. I'm normally really quiet and shy except for random moments where I'll be hyper. I like to draw and love to listen to music and dance. On gaia I've started collecting plushies and enjoy aquariums but am currently setting up my mule to have a watermeat booty grab thread aquarium, eventually. I have a tendency to be rather random, whether that is a good or bad thing depends on point of view I guess. Though I think that's enough about me for now x.x check my profile for a lil more, most of the stamps i have up fit me rather well.

Can't wait to meet some guildies :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:28 pm
Yay, another kitty! :3

Welcome to the guild, Saba! *Hug*  

L Ahkmill

Sabalarra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm
^^ yay hugs! thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm
Hugs all around. 3nodding  

Selene Aries

MissAquaLily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:02 pm
Hallo! I'm Lily, or Gleam (people practically call me by many nick names) and I'm an artist interested in drawing clean anthro art. I love animals and nature. I don't consider myself a furry, but I have such a passion for animals, that the furry fandom is so interesting to me. It's warm, inviting, and I get to see so many creative fursonas/characters ^-^ I have an open mind and hope to meet new people. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm
Hey hey, my name's Oni, I'm a blue tabby house cat with an overactive imagination and an innocent personality. I love talking with people, and doing random roleplays. Feel free to message me to just talk or even RP, but please, if you do it to RP, come to me with a topic in mind, meow? I don't like starting RPs myself, ^^;;

Don't be shy, get in contact with me! : D  

Oni Martinez

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm
So want some art from you MissAquaLily. 3nodding

That was quick Oni, you just got added.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 pm
Should prolly introduce myself...

Name's Cassi. I'm human, but my fursona is a very plain brown housecat with simple red-brown marks on her ears, face, and tail. I was a member of the Guild once before and forget why I left; most likely because I was simply a member of too many Guilds and couldn't be arsed to keep up with them all. The new Guild checkup feature takes care of that.

I don't take yiff or fursecution seriously. If you wanna talk sex with me, call it sex. Fursecution I blame entirely on trollbait thinking that Sonic the Hedgehog is srs bsns.  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm
Oni Martinez
Hey hey, my name's Oni, I'm a blue tabby house cat with an overactive imagination and an innocent personality. I love talking with people, and doing random roleplays. Feel free to message me to just talk or even RP, but please, if you do it to RP, come to me with a topic in mind, meow? I don't like starting RPs myself, ^^;;

Don't be shy, get in contact with me! : D

Innocent personality? Your avatar somehoe tells me otherwise, but anyway, welcome : D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 pm
MissAquaLily
Hallo! I'm Lily, or Gleam (people practically call me by many nick names) and I'm an artist interested in drawing clean anthro art. I love animals and nature. I don't consider myself a furry, but I have such a passion for animals, that the furry fandom is so interesting to me. It's warm, inviting, and I get to see so many creative fursonas/characters ^-^ I have an open mind and hope to meet new people. whee

Welcome :3
Your art looks cool, hope to see more of it around the guild ^w^
@ Oni
Welcome to AFG, hope you enjoy your stay :3 Don't feel afraid to let your imagination start new topics biggrin

@ Cassi
rofl
You seem like fun :3 Welcome back to the guild!

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:54 pm
I suppose I should introduce myself, yes? Names Dominick, but Domi is just as fine. I'm a struggling artist, which means I'm not that good yet. But I do hope to become better over time.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rawringpanda/

For those of you who would like to inquire about my artistic ventures. Otherwise I don't know what else to say. Maybe that, I like to Rp. I find it fun and interesting when I play with literate people. Not saying I'm stuck up or anything. But I'm sure everyone can agree that its difficult to reply to a one liner that doesn't concern you. ~smiles~

If any of you have any questions for me, I'd be happy to answer anything you can throw at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm
User Image
'Ello.
I'm Xene. I'm 23 years old. I live in New York. I'm a college student.
I'm not sure if I'm a furry, but a few of my friends are.
I made a little visit to Anthrocon this year, and it was SO much fun!
I had to investigate all things 'Furry'.
So here I am. n.n

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:49 am
xenerayx
User Image
'Ello.
I'm Xene. I'm 23 years old. I live in New York. I'm a college student.
I'm not sure if I'm a furry, but a few of my friends are.
I made a little visit to Anthrocon this year, and it was SO much fun!
I had to investigate all things 'Furry'.
So here I am. n.n

I wonder if we crossed paths at AC.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:02 am
hi im josh im a half wolf 3nodding  

Tak-Null

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games