Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:18 pm

* goes over to angel* angel! angel! * she concentrates* * she puts her hands over angels neck and watches as the necklace slowly comes back out* c'mon c'mon hurry up! * she said wiping her tears away*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:19 pm

she stays alseep, chained up, the poison spreading throughout her

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:20 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Now dont be that way" He injects her with the Same pioson as Kiera and chains her up as well
Kiera struggles and squirms but she is so Numb and useless she mumbles from the Gag she is trying to scream
she feels her body start to numb "you stupid son of a..b***h" she cried trying to struggle but found it impossible
meaniel came up from behind the man and stabed him in the shoulder
your not hurting my friends

He takes the Nife out and Pushes Meeaniel into a tree then Goes to Hannah and puts a necklace on her then Chains her up
meaniel jumps ontop of the man and bites him in the neck tearing at his skin
i said your not hurting them!!

He Grabs him from the Neck and throws him to the Ground and injects him with Pioson "and I say I dont care What you said"
he gets up his left arm asleep from the poison
you cant get far from me now that i bite you
he pulls out a knife and throws it at thew man
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:22 pm

FoxyLadyCall911
* goes over to angel* angel! angel! * she concentrates* * she puts her hands over angels neck and watches as the necklace slowly comes back out* c'mon c'mon hurry up! * she said wiping her tears away*

The man Pushes Her away "Away you Irritating Creature" and injects pioson into Jenny as well

iLacey

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:24 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

He takes the Nife out and Pushes Meeaniel into a tree then Goes to Hannah and puts a necklace on her then Chains her up

He Grabs him from the Neck and throws him to the Ground and injects him with Pioson "and I say I dont care What you said"

"Well maybe so but I have help" He snaps his finger's and Shadow Creature's appear he throws all three agels to the Three and the Shadow's disapear "I was Hired to capture them and I beleive Ive done so, Now we can fight without the Hassle of those three"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:25 pm

* her body repels the poison* those stupid things dont work on me * she said with a smirk* * she takes a poison and disappears* * she appears next to the man and stabs the poison into his nick* how bout that?

FoxyLadyCall911

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:26 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Well maybe so but I have help" He snaps his finger's and Shadow Creature's appear he throws all three agels to the Three and the Shadow's disapear "I was Hired to capture them and I beleive Ive done so, Now we can fight without the Hassle of those three"
meaniel runs forward the two blades come out of the sheaths on his arm and he stabs the man in the chest
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:30 pm

Hannah sees how the necklace seeps into her flesh and screams. "Ah! No, no, no, no..." she kept saying over and over as she placed a hand over her chest, feeling the poison in her body as well. (b, sorry, was doing some chores!)

La Petite Ange

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:31 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

meaniel runs forward the two blades come out of the sheaths on his arm and he stabs the man in the chest

He lauph's "You both are waiting your time, There Gone, It wont help you killing me" He Stabs Meaniel In his chest with his Huge Sword and Blasts him into the Wall and injects a Huge amount of Poison into Where he stabed him
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:38 pm

she wakes up to find herself some place dark, she screams "where am i?" she asked looking around

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:39 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

He lauph's "You both are waiting your time, There Gone, It wont help you killing me" He Stabs Meaniel In his chest with his Huge Sword and Blasts him into the Wall and injects a Huge amount of Poison into Where he stabed him
you dont get it do you poison wont kill me only one thing can kill me
he stabs the man as he injects him
tell me where you took them now!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:41 pm

* she runs over to the man and meaniel* you sone of a b***h what have you done! * she said with a knife to his neck her eyes a darker and eviler red than ever before*

FoxyLadyCall911

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:42 pm

lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

you dont get it do you poison wont kill me only one thing can kill me
he stabs the man as he injects him
tell me where you took them now!!!

He Grin's "I dont think so" He disapear's into Dust
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:42 pm

Hannah wakes up and groans softly. "Whre.....?" she looks around, feeling sick, lost and confused.

La Petite Ange

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
she wakes up to find herself some place dark, she screams "where am i?" she asked looking around

Kiera Come's up behing Angel "Your finally awake thank God" She hugs Angel crying
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games