Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:10 pm
---((Oh my, I am crying. I am really crying. Listen to this song, it will make you cry while you read this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUxYWPZf2s0&feature=PlayList&p=DC9A1875B7559948&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1&shuffle=137 ))---

Dantara felt the seeping pain come from this large wolf, she could not move. Her eye twitched before they closed, her dying words were. "I.. I'm...sorry....." They were sad but no matter what Raven would always have that deep hate. As Dantara fadded into the eternal rest Raven struggled to Hang onto life.

Raven pulled the stick out of his chest and let lose a tight breath.

Sarafina burst forward to aid Raven, Her put her paw on his wound covering most of it and keeping in some of the blood. Raven fell to the side Sarafina could not catch him, she feared the worst. Her ears folded back, "Stay with us... please Raven." Even if Sarafina didn't get to know this wolf, she cared for him as she did for everyone else.

"Hunter.... Hunter-James...."
he called out for him. Raven's fur was it's lush color and all those battle wounds had fadded as Dantara went to her death. He reached out toward the direction of him.

Sarafina lost her self and got emotional, she had seen death before. But his actions toward Hunter-James were almost to much. Tears ran slowly down her face, what would Hunter-James be if Raven had passed?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:28 pm
((thats sad I cried))

Hunter-James shook himself as he stood up. He bounded towards Raven and he changed to his normal look tears ran down his face. "Dad?"

Lindsey ran over ignoreing the pain in her leg. "Sarafina go find me dandelions and Brazil Cress. Some other wolf find me Clover." She snarled the orders. "Leave Dantara we'll burry her later." She changed and took the cloth from her head placing it on his wound. She sent stay awake to Raven's mind.

Meena stood and followed her nose to a clover patch. She grabbed as much as she could. She rushed back to Raven and Lindsey.

Lindsey took the clover and told Meena to place her paw where the cloth was on the wound. She quickly fixed the Clover. "I need the dandelion!" She growled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:50 pm
Sarafina darted off like a scared chicked, she ripped like six dandelions right out of the ground and darted back to Lindsey and gave it to her.

Raven looked up at Hnter-James. "I am-" Raven stiffed with every word he managed to cough up. "I am sorry to all of you..." A tear ran down his face, "That I was so quiet and darn stern. And Eiwen..." Raven moved his head up to look at him. "I am glad that you were my leader.... even if I didn't obey you..." Raven coughed hard, and the slight pressure of the cloth. "Meena, Lindsey, Neira, and Sarafina you guys were great too.... I am sorry that I never really talk to any of you..." Raven blinked slowly, "Ka, your great too. I am glad that you were my friend until the end."

Sarafina had Tears fall from her eyes, death was horrible. But she knew he would go some where, some where beyond their reach.

((where is Ka in all this? lolz))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:07 pm
((OMGs I like forgot about him lol))

Lindsey took the dandelions and made them into a paste. She moved Meena's paw and began rubbing in the paste. "Raven don't talk" The blood began clotting and the bleeding stopped.

Ka nosed Raven gently.

Meena licked his cheek comfortingly.

Hunte-James whimpered.

Feros and Demitri padded closer but Hunter-James still didn't trust Demitri so he snarled at them.

Lindsey took the clover paste and rubbed it in gently because she knew it was going to sting like hell.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:21 pm
Raven shuddered under the pressure of the cure. His breathing slowed alot until it was almost not there. Raven didn't talk he didn't want to go, no not now. He wanted to live free, free from the chains of his adpoted Mother. Once the clover past touched his damaged fleshed and snarled and still had that little strenght to claw deep into the ground. But his snarl was mangled and wrong, it didn't sound like it should have. A chiver shook him once wildly down his back.

"Hush Hunter-James," Sarafina said quietly to him. Sarafina came beside Lindsey but did not come to close she was a pretty snappy one when some one was in danger. When Sarafina heard his snarl, "His lungs could be slightly damaged. Not that I am a med wolf but I say he might not live long if he keeps going like this."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:27 pm
"Find me Brazil Cress I have to numb the wound" She growled and raked her brain for something to clear his lungs. Lindsey ran through her mind different remedies. Think Lindsey. Think! she snalred to herself. "Hang in there Raven" she whimpered strongly.

Hunter-James quieted.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Sarafina darted again for this plant. She searched and finally found it, she gental ripped it from the ground, she wanted the plant to grow back. She ran back. "Here."

Raven breathed faster almost gasping for air. He whimpered as he started raining down tears from his face, he saw a light coming closer. But shut his eyes. I will not die....  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:39 pm
Lindsey took the plant and took the leaves and chewed them spitting them onto the wound making it numb. She looked around and thought she reached into a bag she had and popped a few almonds into her mouth. She sucked and grinned as her spit and the almond juice mixed. She opened Raven's mouth and tranfered the moisture into his mouth. Before he could swallow she slapped his stomache hoping he'd inhale and get the liquid into his lungs. It will heal any bruises and tissue damage.

The other wolves ((mine)) watched carefully holding their breathes.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:45 pm
Raven swollowed it alright, straight down his lungs. He coughed a little bit but it went down, but not nicely. The numbing feeling made his heart feel funny but not strange. And Raven relaxed at the cool feeling, he slowly fell into a dark black hole.

Sarafina looked over, he wasn't dead. Sarafina smiled but lost it, Lindsey was the expert at this. "Will he survive?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:57 pm
Lindsey shrugged. "I'm sure he will but he has to wake from his sleep. The rest is up to his will to live. We can only pray to the Alphas of our ancesters."

Hunter-James layed his head down and layed his head on Raven.

Ka looked over to where Niera was still on the ground he padded over to her and layed down. "You ok? Do I need ot get Lindsey?"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Sarafina nodded, she padded to a tree to sort things out. The death of Dantara was quite shocking, and plenty of other things Raven through her head. She laid down and sighed when she started to think things over.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:13 pm
Demitri walked up to her quietly and layed down next to her and placed his head on his forepaws.

Lindsey watched Raven closely.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 pm
Raven twitched, his eyes opened. To the face of Hunter-James, he felt better but he hadn't moved yet. "Hunter-James?" Raven said softly. His head hurt massivly and the last ten minutes had been a blur.

"Demitri, you've been quite quiet lately. Is there some thing wrong?" Sarafina asked him feeling a bit concerened.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:43 pm
Hunter-James smiled and licked Raven's cheek. "I'm here of course I won't leave. you need me dad." He grinned showing his teeth.

Demitri looked at his mate and shook his head. "I'm fine just a lot has happened. We still need to burry Dantara" He turned his head to the direction of the she-wolf laying on the ground.

Ka barked happily.

Lindsey smiled and changed back into her wolf form and layed down watching Raven in case his status changed.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:48 pm
"Well I don't know about you but, I don't I want to touch that thing. I don't where it's been," Sarafina said tryingto perk things up for them. This wasn't a good time in there relationship with each other, she wanted to keep things happy.

Raven smiled but he jaw hurt, he moved his legs but pain shot through them. Raven sighed he looked up at Lindsey, "What happened?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games