Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:52 am
"Oh" Clover practically gasped at the revelation of what the child had attempted. "Thanks Ty," she offered a weak smile. This was all a little much. She felt foolish for having even let the child that close to her, when she knew that these woods were filled with creatures set against them.

Settling herself against a tree Clover looked towards Epotheros, "What now. That creature obviously knows our location. Should we leave?"

Her gaze diverted and she considered the others in the group. Ty had saved her, again. She was beginning to feel a tad bit worthless at this point, but reminded herself that she was the last true bearer of light. Rosette had been completely caught off guard as much as herself, initially. Clover wondered what the newest addition to their group was thinking. She knew she could trust Ty over the little child, but she wondered if Rosette had any second thoughts about the situation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:08 am
TY Charns
Orin Dragoon
((the spirt in shmits sword))

((actually, I was counting the evil spirtits that have come to take over our bodies, but yeah, that one almost fits.
...and i kinda forgot about it. sweatdrop ))
((oh, well yea its a good spirt.... and im always forgotten so its ok ^^))  

Orin Dragoon

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:44 am
A little put out that Rosette herself didn't notice anything. See looked toward Ty, wondering why with speed like that, and power for that matter, he still hung around with a weak grope like them. She had to admit to herself though, she thought at least Madame Clover would have found some thing wrong about that girl. She felt disappointed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:22 am
Once Kendra was well out of sight Tramer approached the solder, Tramer gave a mournful sigh as the solder gasped for air.

“do not leave me like this…” the solder said in a mono tone, “they didn’t finish me out of smite for killing so many of there forces…” the solder said looking up at Tramer a piercing intensity in his eyes.

Tramer gave another sigh knowing well what the man was asking for, “…do you understand what you ask?” Tramer said placing his right hand on the hilt of one of his swords.

“I cant be saved…help me up, all that I ask is for my honor” the solder said struggling to sit up.

Tramer knelt down and preceded to help the man up till he was in a knelling position, a sick felling overtook Tramer sending chills down his spine as the solder bowed his head exposing the back of his neck from the rearmaments of his armor. Tramer unsheathed one of his swords, a sudden stillness overtook the forest as Tramer stood up and stepped behind the solder. Tramer paused as he herd the man mumbling something, as soon as he was done Tramer placed the point of his sword on the back on the man’s neck, “are you ready?” Tramer said in a mono tone

“till my sword lays shattered, my lord dead, and my life spent, I shall fight with every last ounce of my straight…” the man said as he dropped the hilt of his sword, “my sword is shattered, my lord dead, and my straight has left me…” the man said lowering his head more.

“why so bleak?” the voice of Dericos laughed in Tramer’s head, “you know your enjoying this, don’t lie to yourself, you cant whet to end this weakling…do it already! Or are you planning on savoring your kill?” Dericos continued a content smugness in his voice.

Tramer ignored Dericos to the best of his abilities, after the solder finished speaking Tramer closed his eyes, “may you find peace in the afterlife” Tramer said before giving his sword a quick downward thrust, Tramer opened his eyes as he pulled his sword free. After sheathing his sword Tramer dragged the body just off the rood, once Tramer was content he was far enough from the rood he stopped and took several steppes away from the motionless solder, Tramer held his hands out in front of him palms facing up, Tramer closed his eyes for a moment gaining concentration, opening his eyes suddenly Tramer motioned with his hands upward, only feet in front of Tramer a giant rectangular chuck of earth was tore from the ground, the chuck of earth stayed as a single block and hovered about five feet over what was now a massive hole being about nine feet long, four feet wide, and thirteen feet deep. Tramer turned back to the solder, once again Tramer closed his eyes for a moment, slowly opening them Tramer motioned his hands toward the hole, the body of the solder was gided gently into the hole, giving one last respectful nod Tramer lowered the chuck of earth committing the solder back to the welcoming bosom of the earth.

((and I edited my last post))  

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:06 am
Larien could feel that the earth held a new body not far away. She could feel the tree shift slightly repositioning itself to account for the new mass underground.
Sighing she looked up at the sky. Why did she feel so strange all of the sudden? It made no sence to her. She closed her eyes, leand back on the tree and waited for the others to pass beneath her to rejoin.

((Keyrim is with the group))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:30 pm
"No. We need to stay out in a wide open area. That would make it much harder for us to get caught up in an ambush," Epotheros replied as the girl neared him. "Ty, what did you find in the forrest? Anything that you wouldn't mind sharing?"

((I am all rp'd out. Sorry for the delay, but I just can't thik up anything at the moment.))  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:48 am
"What!? Oh. There's not much out there, just a few annoyances."
Quickly startled at first, thinking he had been found out, the controller played it off as best as he could.
"...should probably get some sleep while things are quiet. I'll keep watch."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:21 pm
Nodding in compliance to Epotheros' decision Clover merely listened. Epotheros was there leader for a reason. He was able to think tactically enough to benefit the whole group. She admired him for this. When Ty suggested sleep, she let out a muted scoff. There was little chance that she would be able to sleep any more tonight. Not after what just happened. What if there was another attack? She couldn't just sleep while she knew that something or things were out for them. Then Clover realized something odd. The wind hadn't warned her of the impending danger. This was very odd. Had it too been fooled? Not wanting think of such grim thoughts she sat and surveyed the area over and over with her eyes.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:49 am
*snore* not even 10 seconds after Ty had told them to go back to sleep, Rosette was already on her 'bed', and sound asleep. Missing any strange looks given to her, if any.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:33 pm
staring into the fire his eyes grew heavy and without any control shmitty fell asleap sitting up.
as he snoozed he started to dream about his past.
it felt so real as he stood up from the leaves and brush, everything was so blury as he tryed to focus his eyes. it must of been when he first left the cave cuzz he could heir the heavy hum from his sword as it first tryed to talk to him from out of the cave... then the dream changed to his first battle, he would never forget the sight of all the scorpoins lining up jest above the sky line, looking behind him he saw all the faces of the fire foxes looking at him with anger. then he heird one speak to another "I cant beleave there letting the half breed fight for us... and what is that sword he is carrying" then the other one replied "I dont know but we do need all the help we can get" then the first fox again "well i dont like it anyway." then there genril yelled "THERE CHARGING!!!" Shmitty started to turn his head but the dream changed once more.
now he was face to face with a big scorpion, shooting a flare into his enemys eyes he backed up and headed for the forest ahead, draging the sword behind him, he still at this point didnt know any of the abilites it posest.
quikly recovering the scorpion was right behind him, shmitty jumped into the trees with a young voiced groan, the scopion yelled out to him as he climbed "you cant hide... I smell youuu! BOY!" his enemy lunged his deadly tail right for shmitty, he turned as he heard the wind break and the rustle threw the leaves, the stinger was headed right for him...
then he woke up from the clatter of odins hooves, he shook his head as his eyes focused on the aproching horse, seeing Kendra tied to the beast hurried and got up, getting over to her and getting her down off of odin "good horse" giving odin a nodd, he gentily set kendra infrount of the fire and started unpacking his gear off of odin, laying down his blanket and setting kendra on it. "you should be warm infrount of the fire" he mumbled as he set another log into the pit.
he sat next to kendra and continued to wait for the others to arrive. not a bit of tierdness left in him after his dream, his eys had a look like he saw a ghost.

((sorry it took me forever to replie, my internet is being rude, so im at a library, I hope this RP isnt dead because of me... tramer is being bussy so ill yell at him for you Ryu, lol))
the scorp  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:01 pm
Tramer made his way back to the rood, quickly seeing there were no new tracks on the rood Tramer assumed Ezorin had not preceded onward, mounting his horse Tramer quickly made it to the edge of the fog and to his surprise the saw both Ezorin and Keyrim exactly were they were last he saw them, “didn’t Shmitty reply the message? Move forward till you find were Smitty has set up camp!” Tramer said loud enough Ezorin and Keyrim would hear. Quickly turning his horse around Tramer set out keeping his horse at a decent gallop getting a bit worried about Larien considering how much the group had seemed to have split up.

((BREATH DAMN YOU!! *continues CPR* Im not going to let you die! Your still so young for an RP… sorry its been so long since I last posted))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:45 am
Kendra let out a soft moan and rolled onto her side. She opened her eyes just a bit, and closed them immidiately from the harsh light of the fire. "Ugg...what happened?"  

Dragonmaster1251

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:12 pm
Larien could feel Keyrim coming closer and sat up to look down over the branch. Once he was under the one she was pertched on he stopped.

"I know you are there little one."

Jumping down onto his back she hugged him around his feather neck.

"Why do you think I jumped? Where is Tramer? I saw the others pass by not too long ago and he was not with them." Looking around she felt the stone of anxiety begin to settle in her stomach.

"I think he stayed behind to wait for you." Keyrim replied as he continued to walk towards the filcker of a campfire.

"He should be able to feel that I am not there."

((*glomps Tramer* MUAHS... God has everyone been having issues with the net? I was begining to get worried...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:30 am
Continuing to look about the area from her seat against a tree, Clover let a soft giggle leave her as she heard Rossette’s snoring. Well at least someone was able to return to slumber. Clover was still unnerved by the fact that she was tricked to easily. What if someone was seriously injured from her incompetence? Ty had been stabbed, but she knew such a weak attack couldn’t inflict much damage to the shadow manipulator. At this point Clover’s eyes were still scanning her surroundings, but they weren’t focused. Instead her mind continued to reel about, attempting to calm enough to sleep a bit longer.

((I'm just glad people are coming back and posting again. I was afraid that the guild was dying.))

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:25 pm
his eyes were focused on the fire when he herd Kendra speak out. "you tell me, you showed up with Odin... tied to him and asleap or knocked out" he looked over to her and with a little disapointment in his voice "you didnt continue forward... did you get scared of the fog again" he paused for a moment as he noticed Keyrim and Larien approach the camp.
"your a strange creature Kendra." and without another word shmitty rose to his feet and approched Larein, making respectful eye contact with Keyrim, once close enough he walked along the side of the griffin and back to the camp with them "what about others? are they on there way?" he said with annoyed tone in his voice.

(("hell no, i would never leave this guild... even if I was super bad and kicked out, i would find away to return... Abracadabra" POOf))  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games