Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:18 pm
Atomisk prime
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Sakiimi
yeah.. I use my fursonna to act out my out outgoing fun side. In the real world I'm rather shy.... being a furry gives me a chance to be outhere withought care... typically a place where ppl are'nt so harsh..

Mine is more playful and sexy. She taps into my more sexual and fun side. In real life I can be quiet and dressed down. I'm still learning about my sexual side, while Kai knows and understands it.
Same here....I'm not really sexual around anyone cept my mate...XD Then we both turn into ragin sex-machines
I don't have a mate cry

Its not a bad thing, unless you really want one 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:19 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
My mate doesn't have a job yet....he's gonna get one though....And from the way he's been acting secretive, I think he's up to somethin

Oohhhh I wonder what it could be?  

Sirus Jin

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:21 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
My mate doesn't have a job yet....he's gonna get one though....And from the way he's been acting secretive, I think he's up to somethin

*shrugs* I know he's been missing me ALOT though. He's been missing school, depressed, keeping to himself more than usual. I hate hearing he acts that way cause of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:24 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

*shrugs* I know he's been missing me ALOT though. He's been missing school, depressed, keeping to himself more than usual. I hate hearing he acts that way cause of me.

Yeah I know the feeling. Garou the same way, only he gets angry sweatdrop  

Sirus Jin

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Yeah I know the feeling. Garou the same way, only he gets angry sweatdrop
Well my mate has also been very angry towards everyone according to his mother  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Everyone but me. But I should be able to see him soon. You have a good relationship with his mother?  

Sirus Jin

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:31 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

Everyone but me. But I should be able to see him soon. You have a good relationship with his mother?
Yeah, pretty decent. She's gonna help me go home after my b-day  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:32 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

That's pretty nice. I know his parents like me, for my birthday they took me to Les Mis and bought me a chinese dress. But I never really sat and had girl time with her. But we've talked before.  

Sirus Jin

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

That's pretty nice. I know his parents like me, for my birthday they took me to Les Mis and bought me a chinese dress. But I never really sat and had girl time with her. But we've talked before.
Hehe....I wish I was small enough to wear somethin cute like a chinese dress....x.x  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:36 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Hehe....I wish I was small enough to wear somethin cute like a chinese dress....x.x

I never really wear it, I feel bad they wasted the money. It sits in my closet looking nice. sweatdrop  

Sirus Jin

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:38 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

I never really wear it, I feel bad they wasted the money. It sits in my closet looking nice. sweatdrop
XD If I was you, I'd probably wear it alot. I love chinese dresses and Japanese kimono and obi  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:40 pm
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

XD If I was you, I'd probably wear it alot. I love chinese dresses and Japanese kimono and obi

It's too big around my waist. I lost a little weight and the chest fits but not the waist. My legs are short for it too. Its so awkward to wear. I would rather buy one more my size and have it fited.  

Sirus Jin

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:42 pm
**Sakii could'nt find a real mate if her life depended on it***  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:43 pm
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Sirus Jin
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind

It's too big around my waist. I lost a little weight and the chest fits but not the waist. My legs are short for it too. Its so awkward to wear. I would rather buy one more my size and have it fited.
I got long legs, very busty, and a big a** XD, I have the hourglass shape going on  

Alektorphobia

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:43 pm
Sakiimi
**Sakii could'nt find a real mate if her life depended on it***

Yeah you can! As silly as it sounds, I believe that everyone can find someone. Maybe you haven't found the right person yet. Give it time, the right person will come along. You just have to snag them!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games