Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lacosse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:54 pm

Riku runs over and clunks the ninja in the head: i guse if there is a biger threat than me i guse i have no chancebut to joiun you pathetic fools"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:54 am

leon looks at jack. "wow.......i never thought you'd actually save someone......." he grinned and walked over to the ninja. "should i kill him....or let him live....." he looked at zatchin.

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:44 am

she looked to the ground tears filling her eyes, "let him live............he was courupted, as i was long ago...." she slightly brished his hair, "why do i feal this way for two men?" she said to herself at a wisper that only she could hear,
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:43 pm

Jack put his arm around her shoulder. "You? Corrupted? Lass, what have you been drinking, I want some!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:20 am

she smiled slightly and went back to her miserable state, "i was once corrupted by the darkness, until sora helpped me,......" she started to cry again, two men, in the end she would have to choose,....who?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:36 pm

(love......its rip you appart and yet you can't live without it)

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:41 pm

(so it does)
leon put a hand on her shoulder. "if you wish for him to live....then he will live...." he said quietly.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:41 pm

"yes....thank you" she put a hand on the one on her sholder, and then put it back on helix's face, "its getting dark, we should chek into an inn," and so they did, she came to the room they had gotten for helix and sat by his still unconciouse figur, watching and waiting for him to wake up, when he did she would have to act fast or he would go unleashed again,

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:56 am

(peek-a-boo??????)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:46 pm

(peek-a-boo...i see you! lol)
leon sat in a chair. "what now" he asked.

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:53 pm

(yay!!!!!!)
"we wait...."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:03 pm

leon leaned back in his chair. "i dont like waiting.....but if we must..."

The_Last_Avenger

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:47 am

she nodded,

(oh testiment......GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!!!!!!!! domokun )
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:58 pm

Helix opened his eyes. "What happened? Where am I?" He looked down at his body "What am i?" He started to get up when he felt the surge of power in his body. "Grrr... not this time." Helix reaches into his pocket and pulls out a glowing blade and stabs his heart with it, waiting for the darkness to leave him.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

texas_sass

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:03 pm

(Helloooooooooooo!!!can enieone help me figure out what in the heck jist happened?!!??!!? ......And by the way...peek-a-boo is soooo my saying... twisted )

Chava still looks around, almost becoming crazy with distress...where had everyone gone to now? Would she still be able to find Helix and save him, or would she commit suicide again? There's no use living any more,she thought glumly, Why should I even try to see beyond his mask? He's obviously still sooo much in love with his past fiance that if I even try to see past that acursed mask of stone, he will probably just bock me out again. She sighed, not wanting to remember, but finally gave up and sobbed herself asleep.

(kech...Matt is being a meaner...he won't stay for halloween!!! cry ...stupid boys...)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games