Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:19 pm

They start to walk down the hall and the patrol came. Luckily enough (Wow! What luck!) they were right next to the pool. He grabbed her and pulled her under the water. He got them over to the outside side of the pool. "Sorry. Keep your head under water as much as possible and try not to disturb the water." He got low and watched the men as the came into the doorway.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:16 pm

she nodds and stays under water, coming up every now and then to breathe, she saw the men and got down lower

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:14 am

They talk for a little over a smoke and leave in ten minutes, twenty eight seconds. Walt whispered to her when she came up, "That took longer then expected."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:35 am

"yea no kidding" she whispered "lets just hurry and get out of here" she looks at him "im starting to get cold" she hugs herself, her lips turning slightly purple

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:01 am

"Right, lets go." He gets out on the outside of the pool. When he realizes that he's outside he ducks. Then he also realizes that he's not being shot at. "Nice. Blind spot for the higher up shooters."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:02 pm

she climbs out as well "good" she shivers, her clothes clinging to her skin "err right, lead the way" she said looking around

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:52 am

"Uhhh, Uhhhh. Did I ever tell you I'm the worlds worst strategist?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:23 am

Armi drove her car silently to a hill far behind the mansion, turning off the engine when she reached some high bushes. They covered her car completely and she looked varily around her as she stepped out of the bushes. The gansters hadn't set anyone to guard the hill, she had been right about it. Armi smiled as she walked to the foot of the hill, kneeling over what looked like a big chunk of moss...

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:31 am

"Did you hear something?" Walt said. Then he ran back to his room. He got there safely. But he was stuck there afterward.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:58 pm

she stands there "great just leave me here" she muttered and starts to walk around

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:12 am

Walt managed to pry open the secret passage and walked around. He got to a room on the other side of the building and saw the teacher. He went back into the passage and found the other students and got them in the passage.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:42 am

Chilo opened a door then quickly closed it "woops" she quickly runs over to another door, she kicks it then quickly walks inside and close it

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:53 am

He opened one of the passage doors and pulled her in.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:57 am

"hey" she said then saw it was him "oh" she looks around "where are we?" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:04 am

"The passage. I saw the teacher outside. She doesn't look happy. I don't know what she or any of us are going to do. But I did bring the entire class." He presses himself against the wall to show her all the students that he had with him.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games