Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
"yea we are ready" she smiles softly and walks out the door
{my nets acting up again}
tal starts to lead them down the street heading for the wharf
after leaving the high class district they enter the buissness district and then the shipping district  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:17 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
after leaving the high class district they enter the buissness district and then the shipping district
(lolz its okay XDD) she looks around at everyone "hmm....havent been here in a while" she whispered, remembering the last time she came when they attacked, she sighs and looks up at the sky, the starts twinkling, she looks back at the dock and looks at the people loading the ship  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(lolz its okay XDD) she looks around at everyone "hmm....havent been here in a while" she whispered, remembering the last time she came when they attacked, she sighs and looks up at the sky, the starts twinkling, she looks back at the dock and looks at the people loading the ship
well here we are
tal stops at a ship with a strange engine and a huge balloon on top of it the captian comes out and talks to tal in a different languge and tal replys in the same languge he then turns and looks at the others
he says they were about to leave with out us so we better get on fast  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:24 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well here we are
tal stops at a ship with a strange engine and a huge balloon on top of it the captian comes out and talks to tal in a different languge and tal replys in the same languge he then turns and looks at the others
"oh wouldnt want that" she walks on aboard and looks around "wow son grand" she said picking up the pup and walking around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well here we are
"oh wouldnt want that" she walks on aboard and looks around "wow son grand" she said picking up the pup and walking around
the boat starts to shake and two twin propellers are lowered into the water the ship starts to move forward but slowly lifts into the air and starts to fly~tal looks over the bow as frankie starts to run around the now airborne ship  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:34 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well here we are
the boat starts to shake and two twin propellers are lowered into the water the ship starts to move forward but slowly lifts into the air and starts to fly~tal looks over the bow as frankie starts to run around the now airborne ship
sets the wolf down and walks over to the edge she looks over and looks down "ne pas vouloir tomber" she said and hops up, she leans over and tries to touch the water, she sighs seeing the ship rise off the water, she stayed that way for a bit, looking down

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well here we are
sets the wolf down and walks over to the edge she looks over and looks down "ne pas vouloir tomber" she said and hops up, she leans over and tries to touch the water, she sighs seeing the ship rise off the water, she stayed that way for a bit, looking down
tal looks over at her
if you stay like that much longer your going to fall
frankie crawled over the side and hung down from a web  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
well here we are
tal looks over at her
she swings her feet "yea i know" she looks down as the water starts moving, creating small waves, she soon became a little bored and her stomach started to hurt, she stands back and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks over at her
she swings her feet "yea i know" she looks down as the water starts moving, creating small waves, she soon became a little bored and her stomach started to hurt, she stands back and looks around
tal walked over to a door marked mess hall and opend it
you hungery?
{ha im almost going to have the most deadly thing in marrowind under my control}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:46 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks over at her
you hungery?
{ha im almost going to have the most deadly thing in marrowind under my control}
(lolz and that is???) she heard him and thought about it "sure" she walks over to him and walks inside  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks over at her
you hungery?
(lolz and that is???) she heard him and thought about it "sure" she walks over to him and walks inside
{its a ring caled the moon and star its powerless unless worn by a vampire and that vampire hast to be the decendent of a man called nerevare none the less but once i take t into my control werewolves will rein supreme}
tal waits for river and walks down with her they enter a large room filled with sailors and tables  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:53 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks over at her
you hungery?
{its a ring caled the moon and star its powerless unless worn by a vampire and that vampire hast to be the decendent of a man called nerevare none the less but once i take t into my control werewolves will rein supreme}
tal waits for river and walks down with her they enter a large room filled with sailors and tables
(wow nice to know XDD) she looks around at everyone, "grand" she said in french, she smiles slightly  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you hungery?
(wow nice to know XDD) she looks around at everyone, "grand" she said in french, she smiles slightly
{only flaw is im not a vampire and i dont know who the decedent of nerevare is}
tal walks over to a buffet line and waits his turn  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:59 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
you hungery?
(ha sux 4 u) she rocks on her heels looking around, "lots of people" she said saying the word people in a weird way, her french accent making her that way  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:01 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(ha sux 4 u) she rocks on her heels looking around, "lots of people" she said saying the word people in a weird way, her french accent making her that way
tal looked over at her
hey arnt you going to get in line?
{i know that dont rub it in}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games