Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:18 pm
Eventually Tails realized he was holding on to some kind of weight, and when he looked down he recognized it. Then, grinned a very goofy grin. "Oh. Izee," he said, and let the pants drop. "I mebe d'served it. Ino you hate bein' nekkid an' all."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:29 pm
Trigramatic
Eventually Tails realized he was holding on to some kind of weight, and when he looked down he recognized it. Then, grinned a very goofy grin. "Oh. Izee," he said, and let the pants drop. "I mebe d'served it. Ino you hate bein' nekkid an' all."

Tristen then rushed over and picked up the pants and slid them on. As Tristen fumbled with his pants, I handed over another Cheri berry for Tails to eat. "Here, Tails."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 pm
Tails huffed at Tristen but it was clear it wasn't serious. As he chewed on the other berry, he stomped his feet until finally the only unpleasant sensation left were the pins and needles surging through his legs. "Thanks, Blizz."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:37 pm
Trigramatic
Tails huffed at Tristen but it was clear it wasn't serious. As he chewed on the other berry, he stomped his feet until finally the only unpleasant sensation left were the pins and needles surging through his legs. "Thanks, Blizz."

"Feeling better now?" I asked Tails. "Had me scared to death, actually. Had me wondering what the hell happened in here."

"Sorry..." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:44 pm
"'Z'okay. I'm okay," Tails said. He rubbed his face, eyes closed. "Totally buttpillowing you tonight, Tristen."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 pm
Trigramatic
"'Z'okay. I'm okay," Tails said. He rubbed his face, eyes closed. "Totally buttpillowing you tonight, Tristen."

It was his fate, apparently, he thought. "Uhhh."

"Alright, yeech. Now if you will excuse me...I...am going to clean up Coke from the kitchen..." I told them. "That's how much of a rush I came here."

"Okay..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:49 pm
"Sorry, Blizz," Tails said, and he went to the wall to sit down and regain his composure. "I'll be good."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:21 pm
Dan was a little surprised at how small and light Freya was. "No, not at all!" he answered the girl, approaching her room. He wondered if he could carry her with one arm... Deciding to put that theory to test, he held the girl with one arm to open the door. It was fair to say if she didn't have her arms around his neck, he might have dropped her from being unbalanced. The room was as he remembered, seeming to reflect Freya's personality. Once he set her down on the bed, she latched onto him, surprising him a bit and making him turn red in the face. It was after she let him go that he took a seat on the bed. "Well..." he chuckled nervously. "Oh I've been meaning to ask but, where are you from? I'm from Ecruteak, here in Johto" he grinned.

Nova finally took the bowl off his head and calmed down a bit. (Oh...well...It's still a scary thought) he sniffled. Catching onto what Purrloin mentioned, Diva began to search telepathically for the two trainers. She'd find the two in the girl's room, causing a small chuckle from the psychic. (AHH!) Rain shouted in surprise, catching a gaze from his friends. Placing the cat down, he grinned widely. (That must be it! Yeah...that's why me and Shark are rivals after all!) Nova looked at Rain with a frown while Electra got angry. (Mmm...! Don't mention that guy. He's just too...too...Just don't mention him!) she grumbled. The otter crossed his arms and tilted his head. (....Why not?...Are you scared of him or something?) (N-No! Why would I be? Just because he's big and has sharp teeth and has the ferocious roar...So what?) she huffed though it was apparent the mouse was jittery.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:05 pm
Freya fiddled with her hands for a moment. Why had she done that? It was so embarrassing. Though she looked up when Dan said that he was from Ecruteak. Wow, she had never been there. "Well, you probably haven't heard where I'm from ... I used to live in a placed called Three Island, west of Bond Bridge." She explained, though she was pretty used to people not knowing where it was.

Pichu then saw his chance, jumping up onto Rain's head and striking the most heroic pose he could. (You just show me this 'Shark' and I'll zap 'em where he swims! I'm not afraid of him, no way!) The Pichu looked down at Electra and grinned at her, winking. Oh yeah, he was so tough.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 pm
"Three Island? I never been but I assume it's a part of the Sevii Islands like Two Island?" he guessed. Dan paused for moment just staring at Freya. It appeared obvious but still he felt as if he had to ask. "Umm...Freya? When you said you liked me, you meant...?" The first kiss was an accident but the one that followed wasn't. Hopefully she wouldn't take it as him being oblivious but rather just wanting to be sure.

The otter was beginning to wonder why his head was every pokemon's perch today. With a small chuckle, he looked up at Pichu. (Sorry pal but electricity won't do. Shark is part ground type.) Electra smiled at Pichu thinking it was a sweet gesture. (Yeah and he judges pokemon's strength on their looks. He's just...a big jerk!) she squeaked.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 pm
The girl blinked and smiled at him, nodding. She was impressed that he knew so much even though he'd never been there. Though she paused when she noticed that Dan was staring at her. Was there something on her face? Her heart skipped a beat when she heard his question and she looked down, cheeks red. She was nervous and unsure but, well, she had come this far. Shifting, Freya took her hand and covered Dan's, the one that was resting on the bed between them. After a moment, she looked up at him, smiling softly. "I mean ... in a ... romantic ... I want to be more than just friend, even more than good friends or really good friends." She explained softly, getting more and more embarrassed by the minute but she wouldn't back down now.

Pichu grinned, unfazed and winked at Electra again. Once again he struck a heroic pose, crossing his arms over at his chest and puffing himself up a bit. (He may be part Ground but he's gotta swim and he's gotta be in the water. He doesn't scare me, though. Jerk or not, I'll put him in his place!)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Dan placed his other hand over Freya's, feeling its warmth. "Well...I can't explain it but...I want to be more than friends too. I mean...I care a lot about you" he tried his best to say. Anyone could see he was out of his element. Then again, this was his first time admitting feelings like this. Still, he couldn't help but feel like they were being watched.

Diva giggled to herself, watching the trainers talk with one another. How she loved being a psychic type. Rain blinked, kind of confused. (Swim? Water?) He wasn't aware Shark was capable of such feats... Electra didn't even hear that bit, being captivated by Pichu's other words. (Wait...Rain I thought Shark was-) Nova started to say but was interrupted by the Dewott. (If that's the way you feel, you should face him! Pichu is right; type doesn't matter, it's all in the heart!) he let out a loud laugh.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:37 pm
Trigramatic
"Sorry, Blizz," Tails said, and he went to the wall to sit down and regain his composure. "I'll be good."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad the damage wasn't as bad as it seemed." I said to Tails. "Just take a break for a bit, okay?" I said. I then walked off for the kitchen to go clean up my mess.

Tristen then walked over and sat down by Tails. "I'm sorry..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm
Freya was too wrapped up in what was going on, feeling a little giddy that someone actually felt this way about her. His hands were so soft an warm, one beneath hers, one on top and she couldn't keep the smile from her face. "Then ... can I ... be your girlfriend? One that's much more than just a girl who's a friend. A girlfriend ... like ... in a romantic sense of the word." Her heart was pounding crazily in her chest, so much so that she thought it would burst out at any moment but she couldn't bring herself to tear her eyes away from his.

Pichu got so pumped up that he started sparking, the majority of the sparks being attracted to Diva for some odd reason. The electric mouse only continued to generate more electricity as he got more and more pumped up. (You don't have to worry anymore, Electra! He won't bother you any further as I'll kick his butt and he'll know not to mess with us!) Yeah, Pichu was full of it and himself but he put on a good show at least.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Dan was shocked! Not because she asked to be his girlfriend but... "I was going to ask but yes, of course!" he grinned. For some reason he couldn't stop smiling, not that there wasn't anything to smile about.

Rain nodded his head in agreement. (Yeah...that settles it! Hey Diva, bring Shark's pokeball here please?) Diva swayed back and forth, luckily avoiding sparks. (Hm? Okay) she agreed. The Gardevoir hadn't really though of the otter's request as she was too busy watching the trainers. Using Psychic, she took a pokeball off Dan's belt and brought it downstairs, into the kitchen. Rain took the pokeball, holding it in front of the other pokemon. (Aha! Now...I think you push the button...) Nova was beginning to become very jumpy again, unsure if this was a good idea. Electra flinched at the arrival of the pokeball. (D-Diva! Rain don't you even think about...Just...Drop it!) Rain blinked and just dropped it. In that moment, a large purple dragon, a Garchomp, emerged. He leered around the kitchen and didn't look to happy about being brought out.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games