Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:46 pm
Manda_Tifa
*fiddles with hair* Well...I dunno what possessed me to do it. I've never paid more than $10 for a haircut.....but this time I shelled out $40, and now it feels so.....short. I can't even put it all up in a ponytail anymore...The idea was to start over since most of it was all dead, but it just feels....weird. sweatdrop
You chopped all your hair off!?!?! eek I guess the goal of butt-length didn't quite make it >.< I wanna see!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:55 pm
Manda_Tifa
*fiddles with hair* Well...I dunno what possessed me to do it. I've never paid more than $10 for a haircut.....but this time I shelled out $40, and now it feels so.....short. I can't even put it all up in a ponytail anymore...The idea was to start over since most of it was all dead, but it just feels....weird. sweatdrop

Manda.......you do know that hair is essentially dead cells? If they were alive, it would hurt when you got them cut. Hair is just.....cells that grow, and yet are dead. Like the stuff your fingernails are made of.....keratin or whatever.

In any case, I don't know what to tell you......o.o  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:23 pm
FogSage
Manda_Tifa

Manda.......you do know that hair is essentially dead cells? If they were alive, it would hurt when you got them cut. Hair is just.....cells that grow, and yet are dead. Like the stuff your fingernails are made of.....keratin or whatever.

I think she probably meant that a good portion was suffering from split ends and that kind of damage that hair can suffer from.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:09 pm
Krissim Klaw
FogSage
Manda_Tifa

I think she probably meant that a good portion was suffering from split ends and that kind of damage that hair can suffer from.
Yea, thats what I meant..

And Luna, I decided that since it was all so dead, I should just start over. But more got cut off than I intended....Isn't that the way it always works...??
gonk  

Manda_Tifa

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:39 pm
LilKitty115
You chopped all your hair off!?!?! eek I guess the goal of butt-length didn't quite make it >.< I wanna see!

Well you can always vouch for me then, my goal's butt-length RED hair! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:41 pm
WHEE!!! I'M ON FIRE!! (Not literally... although my mouth is burning xd )

Ok, as some of you guys know, Rain sent me a package to me and it contained my birthday present, some artwork, a letter heart and some hot sauce.

I just tried the hot sauce....

a) IT'S F***ING HOT!!!
b) It tastes wonderful diluted in Tomato Ketchup
c) My nose was blocked before I ate the sauce..... it ain't now!

Anyway, it's literally spiced me up (excuse the pun) and I'm so happy and perky now. I love her so much heart , she knows what I like sweatdrop .

EDIT: Oh yeah, the sauce is rated at about 300000 Scoville!  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:05 pm
DoomNeko
LilKitty115

My goal is to successfully cosplay Tifa (video-game Tifa, not AC Tifa.... sweatdrop ) Long-a** hair required for that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:19 pm
Manda_Tifa
DoomNeko
LilKitty115

My goal is to successfully cosplay Tifa (video-game Tifa, not AC Tifa.... sweatdrop ) Long-a** hair required for that... sweatdrop
O.O you people and your ablity to grow hair long. My hair is so fine and whispy, it can only get a little past my shoulders before it just doesn't gain any more length. Seriously, I spent like six years trying to grow it out before I just had to accept the fact it wasn't going anywhere. xd

At least my mantises are happy, they hate the touch of hair because it tickles their sensitive skin. xp  

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:39 pm
Manda_Tifa
DoomNeko
LilKitty115

Ohh...I'm doing FFVII Tifa for Tekko con here, but I'm doing AC hair, since my hair is the exact length. I just need to cut my bangs and dye my hair a bit darker.
Kind of a mix up, but I don't want to wear a wing, and my hair isn't long enough for FFVII xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:09 am
I just get so frusted. Angry. Unhappy. I'm not patiant, but i'm straning to be.
I think i'm only truly in love if i'm straining to be somthing i'm not.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:12 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I just get so frusted. Angry. Unhappy. I'm not patiant, but i'm straning to be.
I think i'm only truly in love if i'm straining to be somthing i'm not.

No one is asking to be anything you're not.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:48 am
I've had two shots of rum and a shot of tequila and I am not drunk, not drunk at all. ninja  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:31 am
Diana Vulpes
I've had two shots of rum and a shot of tequila and I am not drunk, not drunk at all. ninja
Clearly your not drunk, because a drunk would never make a post like this. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:46 am
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes

Heee, no, not drunk. Slightly buzzed is all. And keeping myself from drinking more.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:59 am
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes

Heee, no, not drunk. Slightly buzzed is all. And keeping myself from drinking more.
Have never touched the stuff myself, though I'm still technicaly under age. XD  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games