Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:54 pm
I was thinkning of a RP where we use our character to Roleplay instead of drawing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:55 pm
we usualy RP like that right here in this fourm.  

ExTERmINATION

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:56 pm
I see  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:58 pm
yup, but I like how we RP our characters threw drawings, thats the best.  

ExTERmINATION

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:59 pm
ExTERmINATION
then check out the Guild section, theres a few of them, but if your gonna RP here got to do it in Picture Formate, thus the term, Avatar Battle Royal.

Avatar Battle Royale merely means "BEAT CRAP OUTTA PEOPLE"Iwin.. It doesn't say "art" or "draw" anywhere, though this guild, as you said, is mostly... Art-centered. Not even art-centered in a serious way, y'know? Just.. Draw stuff and piss around. XD

Meanwhile...

HULLAO THAUR.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:02 pm
I want a RP....  

Skull Jelly

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:03 pm
Bingo, thats the way of saying it, too late to explain stuff, just keep it simple, like Pie said it's all centered around ART, there wouln't need to be an RP section.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:15 pm
Well, Blue. If you think about it, the ABR is an RP, albeit a different kind of RP.

As we all know, in the ABR, we go around beating people up. You post, then your opponent posts, reply, reply, blah blah. Sometimes someone intervenes (I like doing that) and then you gotta incorporate that all in to your next post and blah blah blah.

Y'know? <3

Well, it's an RP around one topic. Which is senseless violence. >3>

I guess we could do other RPs where you could... DRAW your character doing stuff and stuff, y'know? I don't know. XD

It'll have to be a damn good idea for an RP if it's gonna last a long time.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Omegaus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:17 pm
Y halo thar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:20 pm
*Imagine Salt in bed naked, with Liam and other male NPC*

Yea, I know xd

Skull Jelly

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:21 pm
I would accualy dig a nice ABR storyline, if we ever wanted to make an ABR comic, have the few Artist around ABR pull something up, like our Writers, are Artist, get a solid Comic going on, I could dig that as a project, atleast make one to see if we should continue. Be killer cash to sell at the Cons Marshu and I go to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:22 pm
it could be something like, D&D. where there is one guy drawing the little points like "Bob and Jim walk into a bar" and the Bob and Jim draw what they do in the bar... or somthing.  

Omegaus

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:25 pm
ExTERmINATION
I would accualy dig a nice ABR storyline, if we ever wanted to make an ABR comic, have the few Artist around ABR pull something up, like our Writers, are Artist, get a solid Comic going on, I could dig that as a project, atleast make one to see if we should continue. Be killer cash to sell at the Cons Marshu and I go to.

Yeah, cash for you two, but what about the other artists who participate? If we do do something like that, then I'd personally like to keep it online.

Unless we all get super famous from it.

Then selling'd be good.

Ever heard of Round Robin? It's a improv. webcomic. It's pretty neat. Started by the guys who made the Slacker comics. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:28 pm
Ummm *thinks* never heard of them, only Pennyarcade like how they did the Splinter Cell stuff, but go on Pie, what kind of improv? like say, me, you, Marsh, O there and lets say Salt do a HALO 2 improv? like use as Master Cheif, Marines and a caputred Aliens, say it's Saly, and we all discuss how we could tourtue Salt?  

ExTERmINATION

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games