Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:24 pm
your turn senior  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:26 pm
Neo Ragnorok
Hey anyone around...
I haven't been on for awhile in the guild...
I was just wondering if there's any Rps i can join in

Well there is a one about tamers going to a island because of a little detour
(I caused the detour XD)  

levelnight20

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm
levelnight20
Neo Ragnorok
Hey anyone around...
I haven't been on for awhile in the guild...
I was just wondering if there's any Rps i can join in

Well there is a one about tamers going to a island because of a little detour
(I caused the detour XD)

which RP was that?  
UnHolyFudge generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:29 pm
I Draw. Next i activate the spell card known as Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen. With this i can special summon ANY Fairy type monster from my hand. Using this cards power I special Summon, ARCANA FORCE XXI (21) - THE WORLD. Now i place 2 face down cards and Attack your monster.(3100 ATK) Tsk Looks like luck doesn't favor me, now during your draw phase you ge to add the top card o your graveyard back to your hand.(in addtion to drawing)

Field:
Arcana Force XXI - The World
Face up Valhalla, Hall of the fallen.
2 face down spell/traps.

2 cards in hand.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:37 pm
Well now I activate my face down card! Magicians Selection with this i can negate the attack and destroy the lowest attacking monster which is your Arcane XXI

drawing....

Field:

1 face down card defense mode
1 Magicians Selection
3 Set face down cards

Move:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:41 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
Well now I activate my face down card! Magicians Selection with this i can negate the attack and destroy the lowest attacking monster which is your Arcane XXI

drawing....

Field:

1 Magicians Selection
3 Set face down cards

Move:

Blood your monster has to be face up to use the card magician's selection., but what ever for this duel, since it is a trial i'll let it slide.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm
Hand: Assault Mode Activate

Field:
Arcanite Magician (2700 ATK 2100 DEF)
2 Set face down cards
Dark Renewal Magicians Unite

Move: I place my Blazing Hiita in attack mode. Now I synchro summon my blazing Hiita and my face down card which is Arcane Apprentice. Now i bring to the field Arcanite Magician in attack mode. Now I activate my spell card Book of the Secret Arts which adds 300 points to my attack and def and attack you directly.

I end my turn  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm
UnHolyFudge
BloodyShinobiOokami

drawing....

Field:

1 Magicians Selection
3 Set face down cards

Move:

Blood your monster has to be face up to use the card magician's selection., but what ever for this duel, since it is a trial i'll let it slide.

oh sorry....thanks!  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:56 pm
FUDGE!!!! YOUR POST

Im not mad i am just using it for spamming I NEED THE TP!!!  
UnHolyFudge generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm
not bad but still not good enough to win, I draw. Next, I activate the card Ace of sword now let's see if you have any luck this time and hope it doesn't land on tails, and i'm safe cause i have no monsters yet. Lucky you it's head meaning your safe. Now i activate the effects of Valhalla hall of the fallen, and summon Athena in attack mode, remeber that's a special summon, next i activate the field spell, Light Barrier, and i normal summon, Herald of Green light, and since this is a fairy type monster, you take 600 points of damage, but it doesn't stop there, I activate Athena's special effect, by sending a fairy to the graveyard i get to special summon a fairy from my graveyard, so i send Herald of green light to the grave in order to special summon Arcana force XXI - The World, and due to the effects of light barrier, I get to pick his coin toss result, and i choose heads. Now you take another 600 points fof damage for me summoning another fairy type monster. Now Arcana force 21 - the world attack Arcanite magician, and then athena if that destroys his monster attack him directly.

(turn not over yet.)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:07 pm
thats a lot of words so when you done with you move can you say whats on your field  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
thats a lot of words so when you done with you move can you say whats on your field

I can only end my turn if you can suceffuly count the attack, other wise, you lose(1200 from summoning 2 fairy monsters with athena on the fiel+ 400 for the dif between world and arcanite's attack point + 2600 for athena's direct attack = 4200 attack)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 pm
then i believe i lose....that was fast.....oh well stupid fairies.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:13 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
then i believe i lose....that was fast.....oh well stupid fairies.....

Even if you had countered i still would have won, i could have destroyed the world and athena activate the worlds effect skip your turn and activate reverse reborn(my face down card) resummon the world, and attack you directly(btw arcanaite magician has VERY low attack points he is a huge effect monster though.)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:17 pm
i could have removed the spell counters and destroy your Valhalla then i was going to summon the assault mode and destroy all of the monsters on the field....but i had to wait until my turn to do so. So i think i would have done ok against anyone else besides your deck since it has some many things to go against me  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games