Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyato

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:12 am
DoomNeko
Nyato
DoomNeko
Nyato
*Walks in and goes and sits on a couch, looking around at everyone*

*shover over to the side so Nyato can have more space on the couch*
Hewo ^^
*Looks at him* Thanks

*smiles*
You're welcome ^^
*smiles* So...Hi  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:14 am
*gets back to work on his scribbles*
So, how's everfur this morning?  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:22 am
* sighs and whimpers at the stupied comp * i hate this thing i think it hates gays because it keep acting up on me and me alone a stright uses it it works a bi use it and it works i use it and it gose nuts * gets shot gun and blows it away *  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:33 am
kogie_wolf
* sighs and whimpers at the stupied comp * i hate this thing i think it hates gays because it keep acting up on me and me alone a stright uses it it works a bi use it and it works i use it and it gose nuts * gets shot gun and blows it away *

Discriminating comps? H no, machines relly are starting to act like humans! O.O!!!  

Sonya Khatsworth

kogie_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:36 am
lol they all hate me crying but one day i will get them back domokun but untill then i will just keep right on biggrin and be happy about it. lol as long as it dose not close down on my work here at my office i am doing fine  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:38 am
DoomNeko

I'm sokay, other than the lack of caffine. And having a big artistic block right now. Eh, but I'm sokay otherwise. Dooka..  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:42 am
Salen-Stormwing
DoomNeko

I'm sokay, other than the lack of caffine. And having a big artistic block right now. Eh, but I'm sokay otherwise. Dooka..

Gotta hate artist's block, ne? x_x

Anyways, I always found comissions to be good while having an artist's block, since it's someone else who decides of the pose and everything XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:51 am
lol trust me we writers have the same thing and they bite much because if its a very importent story they are working on its a pain to have to try and get the block to go away lol but then again i have been writing for a very long time  

kogie_wolf

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:54 am
kogie_wolf
lol trust me we writers have the same thing and they bite much because if its a very importent story they are working on its a pain to have to try and get the block to go away lol but then again i have been writing for a very long time

I get the same thing when trying to come up with ideas for comic strips. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:57 am
DoomNeko

Gotta hate artist's block, ne? x_x

Anyways, I always found comissions to be good while having an artist's block, since it's someone else who decides of the pose and everything XD

Ne-dook. Yeah. I suppose getting someone to take art suggestions/commisions from would be a thought. Oh well, I'm sure it'll pass. I hope.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

The Capricious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:04 am
*crawls in, meowing*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:06 am
love-kitty
*crawls in, meowing*

Hey there kitty ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

The Capricious Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:08 am
*smiles and meows* heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:14 am
lol well it seems to me that life is a very mean thing at times. but god dose have his hands in every thing in live and thats what matters. lol now only if yall could really see me yall freak out because the carollor thing is not a joke i really have a carllor and lish on lol  

kogie_wolf

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:18 am
kogie_wolf
lol well it seems to me that life is a very mean thing at times. but god dose have his hands in every thing in live and thats what matters. lol now only if yall could really see me yall freak out because the carollor thing is not a joke i really have a carllor and lish on lol

I've seen worse, so I dun see why'd I'd freak out. ^_^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games