Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:25 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his mother when she reminded him that he didnt need to remind her of the future changing. He gave a laugh when she reminded him that when he had had Vali and Narfi that he had rarely held the twins at the same time. There was always someone wanting to hold one. The only time he had held them at the same time had been bed time and feeding them. *There are quite a few people here.* he agreed smiling. He knew the residents of the tower would want to be involved and Thor of course who carry the children when he could. After Loki had tricked Thor into holding one of the twins the god had rarely put one or the other down. Thor had been afraid to hurt them at first because they were so much smaller than him, but Loki's trickery had showed the god they were not so fragile as long as he was careful.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing the smile on Loki’s face relaxed Frigga slightly. He wasn’t so lost in his worries that he couldn’t find amusement and enjoyment in such things. “You will be lucky to do more than see your children until it’s time to put them to bed.” She said lightly. “Loki, things will work out for you, I know it, and you should know it too.” She said softly. “I do look forward to visiting during the holidays and seeing how the children have changed the mansion.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave another laugh to his mother's words. *Oh I am sure as soon as one starts crying they will be handed back quickly.* Loki laughed no one liked a screaming child. When his mother insisted that things would work out. *I am sure things will at least in part. I broke some things really good mother and they will take a long time to fix.* Loki stated. Time of course wasn't something he was sure he had with Thanos. The god was gaining power and it scared loki.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga let out a small laugh at the idea of the babies being handed off as soon as they started crying. She could imagine such a scene with a few of the Avengers. She’d seen it with Thor already at the very least. It had been something of an amusement to her. A young, war eager Thor who enjoyed battle and danger, going white as a sheet as a child began crying. Hearing Loki’s next words, she smiled softly. “Yes, but they can and will be fixed. You are not at a spot where it is unfixable, don’t trick yourself into believing that.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 am
MDaylus

*I don't think that things can not be fixed mother not yet. I still see the hope in it.* Loki promised his mother. *Who are you or Eir sending as a mind healer?* he asked seeking a subject change. He didn't want to discuss further about the chances of things being fixed, or things changing before that could happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga leaned back in her seat as Loki asked about the mind healer. “I believe we will send a healer named Bodil. She has rarely worked in the palace and has spent most of her time tending to Asgardians of a lower station. She’s eager for the opportunity to see Midgard. And she has been largely removed from the idle gossip of the palace, so I hope it will mean she is less biased with your situation.” Frigga explained. “She is a kind and patient woman, though she can be a bit abrupt at times. I hope you will find her agreeable enough to work with.” She added. She knew Loki was concerned about the mind healer, but she really had tried to get someone who she hoped would at least be neutral with Loki, even if they didn’t become friendly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened to his mother when she told him about the mind healer that she would be sending down. He had never heard the name of the healer she named, his mother's explanation of where she was coming from explained that quickly. He hoped that the woman's background would allow him to be better with her. He still didn't like the idea of anyone in his mind but he knew he needed help. If he had Steve and this mind healer then he was sure he would heal quicker than if it was just Steve alone. *She sounds much like Eir.* Loki grumbled. Eir was someone Loki respected but she could be hard to deal with at times.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga chuckled at Loki’s words. “Dealing with stubborn patients all day forces a healer to become strict.” She said with a little smile. “But I think if you give her an opportunity and allow her a chance to adjust, the two of you will get along.” She added. And she’s a good healer beyond her mind healing. She may be able to help with things that Midgardian medicine is…..ill-equipped for.” She said slowly. Midgardian medicine was intriguing and had its benefits, but she was biased towards Asgardian healing. Having a healer with her sons would soothe her mind a little.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at his mother when she talked about stubborn patients. He knew that he was probably one of the most stubborn patients that Asgard's healers had ever faced. It was why he had only ever really dealt with his mother and Eir, those were the only two people he trusted to help him. When she continued on saying that if he gave this healer a chance she was sure that they would get along he nodded. He could give the woman a chance, but he would scrutinize. The fact that she would be able to help with more than just mind healing surprised Loki generally when one did mind healing that was all they did. It was specialization, so to have someone that did more than that was rare. *You chose very wisely mother.* Loki remarked smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I’d like to think I do that on occasion.” Frigga replied lightly. Shaking her head, she gave Loki another smile. “I do think it’s time that we finish with our chat. I have a meeting with the Einherjar and I’m sure you have plans yourself.” She said gently. “Is there anything else you need to speak with me about?’ she asked, not wanting to interrupt Loki if had another goal for this talk.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:56 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his mother. *Of course you do, you make wise decisions often. After all you kept me.* Loki teased smiling a bit. The smile faded when his mother suggested that it was time to end their chat seeing as she had a meeting and she correctly assumed that he had things he wanted to do. He had more song to send to tony through JARVIS. *There is nothing that I can think of now. I will write everything I think of down in my letter.* he promised her. *I love you mother.* he added quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga laughed at Loki’s teasing. Him teasing and laughing really did bring her a little peace of mind. When Loki’s smile fell, she could only give him a gentle look. She wished she could be there for him, but fate wouldn’t allow it. “And I love you too my dear.” She said gently. “call me whenever you have need of me.” She added. She’d always spare a little time to talk to Loki if he needed her. With a gentle goodbye, she moved from the bowl and her image faded.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched his mother not looking away he didn't want her to leave. He felt more control over his life when his mother was there even if they were merely talking through the use of the bowl. Her leaving him again took what control he felt. He nodded when she reminded him that he could call her when when he had need of her. He didn't tell her that he felt need of her more than ever. She had a kingdom to rule and he knew he couldn't hold her. He watched her leave and sagged in his seat as she disappeared. Back to reality now, he sighed softly. Being in the study already was helpful for his plans but now that his mother had left he didn't really felt like doing anything. However he made himself move to at least write the letter like he promised. It didn't matter that his writing in Asgardian runes still since he merely needed his mother or Thor to read it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS left Loki alone for a time as he wrote, knowing that Loki probably didn’t want to be bothered or interrupted. Eventually he did remind Loki of his prescence though. “Are you in need of anything sir?” he asked slowly. He normally never spoke unless spoken to, but Bruce had requested that JARVIS keep an eye on Loki, which JARVIS assumed involved reminding him to ask for things when needed or wanted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki had nearly finished writing his letter when JARVIS spoke up reminding him of the AI's presence. Looking up the ceiling he considered the AI's question. There was quite a bit that he needed but very little of it could the AI provide. *In a bit I would like to send more songs to Tony if that is acceptable.* Loki said softly. He wanted to know where Tony was and how he was doing but he wanted to see him more that ask the AI. *Is Fenrir alright?* he questioned remembering that he had sent his son off in a bit of a stint earlier. After he had his answer he nodded and finished adding everything into his letter before moving to grab his phone. Starting up the software that JARVIS had installed which allowed him to hum the tune to the song he wanted enabling the device to find it he set about his work. By the time it was nearly lunch he had four different songs that he wanted to send. Because of Kalani's influence half of them were Taylor Swift songs.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games