Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:28 pm

Unlucky_Raven
*Listens to her parents having their daily fight.Sighs and turns up ICP playing on her comp.*

FUUCK YEAAA!!!...sorry..im into ICP...gotta be down wit da clown..anyways...come over here and cuddle with me and krell ^.^
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:28 pm

She nods and wags her tails. Yeah and I can finely finish catching up on some commissions I havr to color on my computer.

GinkitsuneYasha

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:30 pm

Nods" i hope some of them are still on Gaia hate to see you do all that work for nothing"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:31 pm

Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven
*Listens to her parents having their daily fight.Sighs and turns up ICP playing on her comp.*

FUUCK YEAAA!!!...sorry..im into ICP...gotta be down wit da clown..anyways...come over here and cuddle with me and krell ^.^
Jake!
*glomp*

Rigu Ryu

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:34 pm

Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven

Jake!
*glomp*

::eesh glomped:: hola ryu...how are ye?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:36 pm

nods. "I know at lest half is still here if not all. I'm going to have to go through and Pm the others that I think might be missing."

GinkitsuneYasha

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:40 pm

Jake Jeckal
Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven

Jake!
*glomp*

Pretty good. I was finally able to get on here. It's like pulling teeth to get the computer away from my brother.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:40 pm

Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven

*Wonders over and nuzzles,* Me too.Along with Korn,Slipknot,EVE,Velvet Revolver,System Of A Down.Hum....I think that's it.

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:45 pm

Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven

Jake!
*glomp*

Pretty good. I was finally able to get on here. It's like pulling teeth to get the computer away from my brother.

:nod: you should use an anesthetic (sp?) ::hands you a bat:: twisted
Raven: like korn..havent really listened to any of the others...::shrug::
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:47 pm

Jake Jeckal
::sits on krell, but keeps his full weight off him by leaning against the back of the couch:: what was that all bout Mr. Floppy ears?? ::tilts head::
"she was from my past, and she wanted me to go to a old home that isn't a home anymore."

Krell relaxed in his couch.

Krellxxt

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:49 pm

GinkitsuneYasha
nods. "I know at lest half is still here if not all. I'm going to have to go through and Pm the others that I think might be missing."

He nods " well then that works out well" he smiled " ever the less they only paid what 75g they got a bargain for such good art"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:50 pm

Jake Jeckal
Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven

Jake!
*glomp*

*laughs* You have noooo idea how many time's I've considered that.

How're things where you are? (Wherever that is... 3nodding )

Rigu Ryu

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:52 pm

Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal
::sits on krell, but keeps his full weight off him by leaning against the back of the couch:: what was that all bout Mr. Floppy ears?? ::tilts head::
"she was from my past, and she wanted me to go to a old home that isn't a home anymore."

was it someone for the old krell?? ::nuzzles your soft fur::
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:56 pm

Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Rigu Ryu
Jake Jeckal
Unlucky_Raven

Jake!
*glomp*

*laughs* You have noooo idea how many time's I've considered that.

How're things where you are? (Wherever that is... 3nodding )

things are good, i start school again tomorrow, i cant wait..things are so boring durin the summer..unless im on here...and other then that...im still just as disturbed as ever >.O..ree!... ninja lol

Jake Jeckal

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:57 pm

Jake Jeckal
Krell Vaco
Jake Jeckal

was it someone for the old krell?? ::nuzzles your soft fur::
"Yes... people want old Krell back because he was a leader... but I don't want to leave... I' am happy here." Krell holds onto Jake and softly nuzzles in return with him.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games