Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:57 pm

Oh, I see. The art in your signature is purely amazing, Vetto. I can''t stop staring at it. Did you make that, by any chance?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:59 pm

Laughs " Oh in my wildest dreams im not a artist im a Writer That was done by on of my vixen freand thou it does have a error on me here and there so far only my vixen drawn me right"

Vetto Ryouzou

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:01 pm

*Laughs* I'm a Manga artist in training. But I plan to create a Furry Manga hopefully by Spring of '06. I have an incredible story lined up for it, and I'm going to continue working on it as I practice my drawings. 3nodding *smiles* You two look so cute in that picture. 3nodding wink
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:04 pm

Me and my Vixen plan to start a comic are selves were both working on it and as the saying goes two heads are better then one.

Vetto Ryouzou

GinkitsuneYasha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:05 pm

thats cool, i been trying to get to doing a manga of my own o.o; lol well i have it started and its posted on AFG's offsite. I need to try and get back to working on as well as me and vetto need to get back to work on working on our online comic that we're plan on calling kitsune Tails which the whole story is basicly about mine and vetto's chacters but we do like to add others in later.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:05 pm

That sounds great! Good luck to the two of you, then. 3nodding

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

GinkitsuneYasha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:08 pm

Shugotenshi Kitsune
That sounds great! Good luck to the two of you, then. 3nodding
thanks
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:12 pm

You're welcome. 3nodding
May I have the link to see your Manga so far?

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:14 pm

Nothing Up Atm was kinda still working on a few thing here and there manly ive been a little slow with the script.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:19 pm

Shugotenshi Kitsune
You're welcome. 3nodding
May I have the link to see your Manga so far?

yeah here ya are Kitsune Manga

GinkitsuneYasha

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:23 pm

::looks around and sees the new person:: hola ^.^
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:23 pm

wow i havent seen you two no at the same time togeather in so long gin and vetto that is any ways whats up fur and furets

Drifter_Xwolf

GinkitsuneYasha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:28 pm

Drifter_Raziel
wow i havent seen you two no at the same time togeather in so long gin and vetto that is any ways whats up fur and furets

yeah i know i sorta have had minor internet probs as of lately. but so far it seems to be stoping and i think the reason for that is someone gotten a hold of my internet name and password soe tomorrow i gatta go to the net place to change that.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:29 pm

nods wagging his tails as ne ponder working on some more scrpit

Vetto Ryouzou

GinkitsuneYasha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:32 pm

smiles as sge gathers the things she needs for tomorrow as well as in between gathers things she plans on sending Vetto though the mail someday soon.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games