Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:11 am

Ah, Kren. Truely a beautiful character (although not ferno's taste, for obvious reasons).

Its kind of funny. I can actually see Ferno being a spartan, and Kren as one of those Arcadians... At least in terms of dialogue...
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:15 am

Nelowulf
Ah, Kren. Truely a beautiful character (although not ferno's taste, for obvious reasons).

Its kind of funny. I can actually see Ferno being a spartan, and Kren as one of those Arcadians... At least in terms of dialogue...

Glad to know he's missed.
He's been bored lately. Maybe I can convince him to come back.
And really, Kren doesnt strike me as being an Arcadian.
He strikes me as being the Uruk-hai from the Fellowship of the Rings.
Though I agree that what he does in combat does not match the proffesionalism of Ferno. Kren was a brute. Simply put. He was Darkside Maurader personified.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:18 am

I didn't mean arcadian in that way. More along the lines of:

"Arcadians. More Brawlers than fighters, they make a pretty mess of things. But they do their purpose well..."

Specifically that line of thought. While Ferno could easily take on a whole gaggle of people, jedi even, on his own, there are meat shields which are so much better at diverting attention... Although, come to think of it, he doesn't tend to even let there be survivors, so he's not even a legend really, despite his epic status.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:21 am

Nelowulf
I didn't mean arcadian in that way. More along the lines of:

"Arcadians. More Brawlers than fighters, they make a pretty mess of things. But they do their purpose well..."

Specifically that line of thought. While Ferno could easily take on a whole gaggle of people, jedi even, on his own, there are meat shields which are so much better at diverting attention... Although, come to think of it, he doesn't tend to even let there be survivors, so he's not even a legend really, despite his epic status.

Thats the Line I thought you were referencing.

So Ferno's a Ghost Story then, something Master Sith tell the students at the Academy to keep them in line, a bogey man of sorts.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:27 am

Not so much. That's Nakara's role, as he enjoys the limelight.

More along the lines of an emperor's hand. While there might be some stories about him amongst the sith corps, his aura is so powerful that you know that it spells "do not ******** with this one".

HM, on the other hand, is rather popular. He's almost a ghost story unto himself, as he does have the ability to upload himself into any AI and subdue it, so you never know just how much power he really has at any given time.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:28 am

Didnt Stellar Magic have one of his Cyber-mandos who could do something like that?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:33 am

Perhaps, but I made subtle references to the fact that destroying HM would serve no purpose but assuring one's death. In particular with that apprentice I took.

The droid is in three places at once, in reality, as well as keeping in constant communication with the helm of Ferno. The entire crown acts as a reciever for him. It's really the only reason he has a mask, besides the little gadgets it stores as well. It surprizingly is not because of asthetics, nor for fear purposes. At least, not by original intent. It wound up being that way in later development.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:38 am

Sith Emissary: This is blasphemy. This is madness!
Stryder: Madness? THIS IS BOTHAAAAAAAAn space.

The mention of " spartan " made me think of some weird stuff there...

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:41 am

Stryder IS like Leonidas in more ways than I initially realized.
Particularly in his mission.
In the end, he probably will end up like Leonidas as well. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:41 am

Too bad we didn't have themes back then for characters. Come to think of it, I wonder what Ferno would have? *thinks*

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:54 am

I'm horrible at picking themes.
I still havent picked one for Stryder and I changed Pash's twice.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:57 am

I've come up with three metallica songs already, along wth the halo theme...

I could say that Pash fits with the boondocks theme... Stryder could easily fit "The World without Logos".

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:01 am

King Pootenidas, the fartin' Spartan.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa... That felt good.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:02 am

And what about Link?

@DA: rolleyes

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:13 am

Link I am so tempted to put freckles down just to keep the kenshin-ness going. As well as touch of grey, but it just is a bit too laid back.

Strangely, a song called "sorcerer" by Marylin Martin might be something you might be interested in. If it weren't for the fact it's lyrics are suited for a female more than a male, it's not half bad.

Stryder would also work well with the triumphal march from the opera Aida.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games