Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:28 pm
The Pie
ExTERmINATION
I would accualy dig a nice ABR storyline, if we ever wanted to make an ABR comic, have the few Artist around ABR pull something up, like our Writers, are Artist, get a solid Comic going on, I could dig that as a project, atleast make one to see if we should continue. Be killer cash to sell at the Cons Marshu and I go to.

Yeah, cash for you two, but what about the other artists who participate? If we do do something like that, then I'd personally like to keep it online.

Unless we all get super famous from it.

Then selling'd be good.

Ever heard of Round Robin? It's a improv. webcomic. It's pretty neat. Started by the guys who made the Slacker comics. D:

Nope, Can I have a link?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:31 pm
ExTERmINATION
Ummm *thinks* never heard of them, only Pennyarcade like how they did the Splinter Cell stuff, but go on Pie, what kind of improv? like say, me, you, Marsh, O there and lets say Salt do a HALO 2 improv? like use as Master Cheif, Marines and a caputred Aliens, say it's Saly, and we all discuss how we could tourtue Salt?

nice, lol

googles "round robin" finds something about old people and some number game...

Omegaus

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:34 pm
I'll get the link later if someone reminds me. Like. Tomorrow. Or in a few hours.

Meanwhile, Halo? Dude, I don't play Halo. Or video games in general. I mean, I've tried a lot of games. I never finished any. XD

And when I mean improv comic, I mean.. Like... A whole buncha artists sign up. And they can choose to do one comic page or, at maximum, fifteen comic pages.

For example:
Pie starts off with three pages.
Marshu continues from said pages with two pages.
Cholesan continues from Marshu's with *insert number here*. Etc, etc.

And everyone gets 1-2 weeks to finish up their part. Y'know? >3>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:37 pm
ok got yeah, I thought you ment like we take something, like a famous movie, video game or something, and react it in our way, but I dig that totaly, I can for sure dig that, make it a Project, like I said, we should atleast do one to see if we all like it to continue or just leave it as is.  

ExTERmINATION

Omegaus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:38 pm
The Pie
I'll get the link later if someone reminds me. Like. Tomorrow. Or in a few hours.

Meanwhile, Halo? Dude, I don't play Halo. Or video games in general. I mean, I've tried a lot of games. I never finished any. XD

And when I mean improv comic, I mean.. Like... A whole buncha artists sign up. And they can choose to do one comic page or, at maximum, fifteen comic pages.

For example:

i used to watch a site that did things like this, but it was soooo long ago. they had some great stuff too. 83  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:39 pm
What? How'd you get that? o.O

Improv = Improvised.

Here we go:
http://www.dreamdestiny.com/roundrobin/  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

ExTERmINATION

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:40 pm
Improv, I thought you meant in a comic thing, haven't you ever seen an Improv? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:41 pm
Also, here's another improv. comic site. <3

http://anindo.net/impro.html

I suggest clickin' on "Legendary AII Warriors". That's the one I used to read before they all just stopped updating all together.  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Skull Jelly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:42 pm
The Pie

For example:

Darn it, thats what I said before I deleted my post because I thought I said something wrong. I did that in my school

A person start something, give it to another person, add something, give to another person, add some more and continue till it goes back to the first person and start all over again from the last one.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:43 pm
ExTERmINATION
Improv, I thought you meant in a comic thing, haven't you ever seen an Improv? lol

Yes, I have. Hell, I had to do improvised scenes in my drama class. Funny as hell. <3  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Omegaus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:45 pm
i like how they do one page at a time. the improv comic i saw the artists had X number of days to do up to like 4 pages or it would skip to the next person in the que.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:46 pm
well with our group of Artist here, dead lines suck.  

ExTERmINATION

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:48 pm
Well, people do have lives outside the internet, so that would totally conflict with stuff.

Gruarrr.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:51 pm
totaly, but I'm 100% up for the idea of making one, even advertising the ABR around the Anime Conventions I go to.  

ExTERmINATION

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:54 pm
Good, good.

I had something to say, but I forgot. Dammit. I should really start my English homework.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games